If you are looking for the Best Owa App For Android 2019 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Owa App For Android 2019 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Owa App For Android 2019, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Owa App For Android 2019
1. Nine – Email & Calendar
Nine is not a free app.
After enough time using the free trial for 2 weeks and you are satisfied, please purchase Nine licenses.
The price for a license is US $14.99.
As of today email communication became a critical thing as interpersonal communication skill within an organization or in your daily life. There might be nothing more important than efficient communication in the work of a company. Nine is a full-fledged email application for Android based on Direct Push technology to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, and also designed for entrepreneurs or ordinary people who want to have efficient communication with their colleagues, friends, and family members at anytime, anywhere. You may already have good experience with other E-Mail apps for Android. Regardless of your existing experience, we will give you a superb experience more than anything else. Leveraging E-Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes on your mobile devices through wireless networks enhances your user experience and dramatically reduces your time.
– Direct Push Synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync. Nine does not have any server to store user’s Nine data. Nine app connects to user server directly. All Nine data is stored in user device only.
– Calendar and Contacts (Integrated into stock Calendar and Contacts application along with Nine account)
– Rich-Text Editor
– Client Cert
– Global Address List (GAL)
– Select folders to push (Email notification per each folder)
– Full HTML (inbound, outbound)
– Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
– Hybrid Email Search (Integrate with fast local search and online search)
– Conversation Mode
– Unread Badge (Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, DashClock and Samsung, Sony, Huawei & LG devices)
– Widgets (Unread badge, Shortcuts, Email list, Tasks list and Calendar Agenda)
– Notes Sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
– Tasks & Calendar Sync
– Modern Authentication for Office 365
– Exchange Server 2003 SP2, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
– Office 365, Exchange Online
– Gmail, G Suite (Google Apps)
– Other servers(IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra, Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon, Kopano etc) supported Exchange ActiveSync
– Other servers(Yahoo, GMX, Mail.ru, etc) supported IMAP
– To copy the attachment to an external storage and to export Nine settings.
– To import attachments from an external storage and to import Nine settings.
– To call a contact in Nine Contacts
– To deliver the Device information to server (ActiveSync function)
– To use the account for purchasing a license and to manage accounts information registered in system.
* WRITE_CONTACTS, READ_CONTACTS
– To use when syncing the user’s contacts to server
* WRITE_CALENDAR, READ_CALENDAR
– To use when syncing the user’s calendar to server
– To scan QR code for Entrust Smart Credentials
** Available Android
– Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and above
– Nine is not cloud based. It stores your accounts’ passwords only on the actual device. It connects only to the actual mail servers. It stores your messages only on the device.
– Nine uses the Device Administrator permission.
– If you have a question or a special request, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.”
2. Mobile Access for Outlook OWA
Mobile Access for Outlook OWA provides a streamlined, user friendly interface to access your Microsoft Outlook Web Access email via OWA. Your emails and images are displayed conveniently on your mobile device, and the application has a simple and easy to use interface, much like that of the mail application.
Automatically log in to your account and notifications appear to keep you informed as to when new emails arrive. Simple and clear icons make it easy to carry out functions like: Read, reply, reply to all and mail forwarding etc.
Quickly share your photos and media on your device just as you would using social media tools like facebook and twitter, as a link to Mobile Access for Outlook OWA appears in your share list.
Actions are not carried out until your next synchronization or by hitting ‘refresh’, giving you the chance to undo your last actions if you happen to change your mind.
This app provides Web and EWS methods to connect to exchange with using PULL client instead of PUSH client. It can work with a number of different types of exchanges and allow users to access email without further permission if users are able to access email via web browser.
Some of the features Mobile Access for Outlook OWA lets you do include:
– read and reply to emails
– check emails on different folders
– download and upload attachments
– move email items between mail folders
– select multiple email items to delete or move to your other folders
– respond to invitations and meeting requests
– view calendar appointment or meeting schedule
– create / edit / delete appointment or meeting
– appointment / meeting notifications
– email notifications (support multiple labels)
– create, delete and rename label
– customize settings
– multiple accounts supported
– mail or calendar widgets
Unlike many other email applications, Mobile Access for Outlook OWA enables you to do all these things in an uncluttered way.
Any questions? Please contact email@example.com”
3. Microsoft Outlook
“Microsoft Outlook keeps you connected and protected with your secure email, calendar and files all in one app. With intelligent email, a task organizer, spam email protection, calendar reminders and contacts, Outlook lets you do more from one powerful inbox. Connect. Organize. Get things done.
Outlook’s secure email service works with Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft 365, Outlook.com, Gmail and Yahoo Mail online from your phone, giving you flexibility to stay connected on the go. Read email, email friends and colleagues and see what matters most with Focused Inbox. Switch between emails and a calendar organizer to schedule the next meeting or share availability with just a few taps. Organize your email and send documents from your Files list or photos from your Gallery and attach it easily.
Microsoft Outlook provides secure and seamless inbox management that enables you to stay connected, anywhere. Outlook includes Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneDrive integrations to help you manage and send files and connect with Teams, Zoom and other video calling providers without hassle. Task planner tools and full integration mean that you will never miss a deadline again.
Customize email and calendars so you can stay on top of your busy day. Organize your email with tags, folders and more. Outlook’s calendar organizer has intelligent tools to make your day easier. Listen to what’s new in your inbox, organize schedules and more. Find what you need with Search with a tap or your voice.
Secure Email, Calendar, Contacts & Files – All In One Place
• Secure access to everything you need in one app with Outlook’s email service.
• Calendar organizer & file access right from your inbox.
• Connected experiences with Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & OneNote.
• Microsoft Office documents are accessible from Outlook, stored locally, or on OneDrive or other cloud storage.
• Create and join your online video calls and meetings with Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans & Webex.
Email & Calendar Planner Management – Everything Organized
• Organize your email with tags, folders & more.
• Automatic inbox management: display the most important messages first with swipe gestures & smart filters.
• Business calendar & personal agenda – keep all of your plans organized easily
• Weekly planner tools allow you to see your week ahead.
• RSVP to invites from your inbox & send personalized comments.
• Check messages from other email clients like Gmail and Yahoo Mail online from your phone
• Use the calendar organizer & share calendars to coordinate schedules.
• Keep your weekly calendar and daily tasks organized with Outlook
Task Organizer & Productivity Solutions – Intelligence Everywhere
• Task planner tools: Never miss a deadline again.
• Use your voice to find people, contacts, emails, events & attachments with Search.
• Use suggested replies to respond quickly.
• Email organizer groups same subject emails & conversations for easier tracking.
• Listen to emails with Play My Emails & catch up hands-free.
• Calendar automatically updates with travel & delivery information.
• Leverage task organizer tools & stay on top of your workload.
Email Management & Spam Email Protection – Safe & Secure
• Microsoft Outlook protects your information with security you can trust.
• Simple, secure sign-on to authenticate & protect your identity.
• Built-in protection against viruses & spam email.
• Spam email detection sends all potential threats to the folder.
• Advanced protection to keep your messages safe from phishing attacks & other online threats.
• Microsoft security & privacy keeps your email, calendar, contacts & files safe.
Microsoft Outlook is compatible with:
• Microsoft Exchange
• Microsoft 365
• Yahoo Mail
Management for contacts, email, work schedule, files & more with Microsoft Outlook.
See your emails and events at a glance with the Outlook companion app for Wear OS.”