If you are looking for the Best Paid Android App 2021 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 9 Best Paid Android App 2021 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 9 Best Paid Android App 2021, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
9 Best Paid Android App 2021
1. 1Weather: Forecast & Radar
Get Hurricane Alerts, Snowstorm Tracker, Rain Forecasts, Today’s Temperature and 10 days Forecast with 25+ Live Radar Maps only on 1Weather.
Why 1Weather App
✓10 Days Weather Forecast
✓48 hours Detailed Temperature and Rain Forecast
✓25+ Live Radar Maps
✓10+ Beautiful Customizable Widgets for Home Screen
✓1Weather Shorts: Weather News and Facts
✓1Weather TV: Local Forecast Videos
✓Trending Weather Updates: Hurricane, Snowstorm, Flood, Fires and more
✓Air Quality Index (AQI): Pollution, Pollen, Health Information and more
✓Hyperlocal Severe Weather Warning: Safety Alerts in Real Time
✓Sun and Moon Tracker
✓Track Humidity, Dew Point, UV Rating, Visibility, Atmospheric Pressure and Wind Speed
The 1Weather Advantage
Extended Weather Forecast
Get Minutely and hourly temperature and rain forecast up to 48 hours to know if you need that rain jacket or not. No weather surprises! Plan your holidays, beach visits or a fall trek up to 10 days in advance with accurate reports.
Beautiful Customizable Widgets
Track weather from your home screens. Choose from 1×1, 2×1, 2×3, 3×4, 5×1, 2×2, 4×2, 4×1 & 4×3 widget sizes in preferred colors.
25+ Radar Map Layers
Get live radar and weather tracker. Locate heat waves, gale, rain and hurricane before they hit. Get real-time weather maps animations and severe alerts on blizzard, hurricane, rain, snow, clouds, wind, temperature, humidity, wave, pressure, current. Our hyperlocal HD radar based on doppler effect gives accurate information on precipitation and air currents.
Latest Weather News in 60 words
Get handpicked weather news, facts, advisory & live information in 60 words from across the world. Shorts are a unique engaging 60-word swipe able card to keep you updated on the latest climate and environmental news from across the globe.
Hyperlocal Forecast Videos
Get national, regional and city weather forecast in HD quality videos. Be up to date on live season and climate news. Watch one-minute weather videos for your region on 1Weather TV. Plan your beach visit or a trek travel with your friends and family with weather TV.
Air Quality Index (AQI)
Stay healthy, view accurate Air Quality Index, Pollen Count, Pollutant’s level including PM 10 on Health Center. 1Weather Health Center provides general health advice for sensitive groups. Are you Allergic to tree, grass, weed pollens? Check out Health Center to stay safe. Tap to see AQI for your location.
Hyperlocal Severe Weather Warning
Get real time severe weather alerts, warnings & smart notification with audio. Now get snowfall notification, blizzard warning, flood advisory and dense fog advisory. Get information and alerts on UV Rating, Dew Point, Visibility Information, Humidity, Wind speed and Atmospheric Pressure.
Sun and Moon Tracker
1Weather’s sun and moon tracker give sunrise, sunset, shape of the moon and more.
How to place Widget on Home screen?
Long-press blank area on device home screen, select Widgets, tap 1Weather, press and hold widget, drag it to your home screen.
How to interact with radar?
Tap on square-like icon on top right corner of Radar. Pinch zoom, drag to look at other parts of map.
How to change location?
Tap three horizontal lines at top left of screen to see visual display of locations. Select desired location.
👉50 million Downloads and Counting! Download the #1 weather app now.
Please feel free to reach us at email@example.com.
2. ColorNote Notepad Notes
“ColorNote® is a simple and awesome notepad app. It gives you a quick and simple notepad editing experience when you write notes, memos, e-mails, messages, shopping lists and to-do lists. Taking notes with ColorNote® Notepad is easier than any other notepad or memo pad app.
* Notice *
– If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
– When you’re finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app’s home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
– Taking a Note –
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you’re willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device’s menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list’s title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
– Making To-do List or Shopping List –
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you’d like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list’s title is slashed as well.
* Features *
– Organize notes by color (color notebook)
– Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
– Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
– Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
– Organize your schedule by note in calendar
– Write a diary and journal in calendar
– Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
– Secured backup notes to SD storage
– Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
– Reminder notes on status bar
– List/Grid View
– Search notes
– Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
– Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
– Quick memo / notes
– Wiki note link : [[Title]]– Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
– Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
– It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
– Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
– Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
– Storage : For backup notes to the storage of the device
– Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don’t the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn’t support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings – Applications – Manage Applications – Color Note – Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: ‘/data/colornote’ or ‘/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files’ on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New – Select checklist note – Put items – Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.”
3. Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions
“Bouncer gives you the ability to grant permissions temporarily. Want to tag a location or take a photo, but don’t want that app to be able to use the camera or get your location whenever it wants? Bouncer gives you exactly that. As soon as you exit the app, Bouncer will automatically remove the permission for you in an instant so you can get back to doing what you do best, without having to worry about apps invading your privacy and wasting your battery.
Bouncer is designed for one-time permissions, not for permissions where you only want the app to have them in the foreground. Bouncer can be used for both purposes but as you use apps throughout the day they will be in the foreground a lot of the time.
• Increased security, privacy and battery life
• Never have to worry what apps are doing in the background
• No complicated setup needed (no root or adb)
Some devices work better with Bouncer than others due to different restrictions. Some devices like Nokia devices may prevent Bouncer from running because of its aggressive battery management.
How does it work?
Bouncer uses an accessibility service. It activates when you grant a permission and gives you the option to remove it. When you go home, Bouncer will open the app’s settings and remove the permission for you extremely quickly.
Why should I trust Bouncer?
Yes, an app that can turn off permissions can also turn them on. But Bouncer requests no permissions. It cannot see info inside apps except for the settings app (so it can turn permissions off). Bouncer doesn’t have the internet permission so even if it could get sensitive info (which it can’t) it couldn’t transmit it anywhere. All these facts are easily verifiable for anyone to check.
If you’re having problems with Bouncer please read the help guide and use the contact support option if it cannot be fixed.
Thanks to the translators
Martin Choutka (martinchoutka.cz)
“Remember the Star Trek computer? It’s finally happening–with Wolfram|Alpha. Building on 25 years of development led by Stephen Wolfram, Wolfram|Alpha has rapidly become the world’s definitive source for instant expert knowledge and computation.
Across thousands of domains–with more continually added–Wolfram|Alpha uses its vast collection of algorithms and data to compute answers and generate reports for you.
Parts of Wolfram|Alpha are used in the Apple Siri Assistant; this app gives you access to the full power of the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine. Domains covered by Wolfram|Alpha include:
STATISTICS & DATA ANALYSIS
Electricity & Magnetism
Animals & Plants
DNA Sequence Lookup
Human, Mouse & Fruit Fly Genomes
UNITS & MEASURES
DATES & TIMES
Current & Historical Weather
PLACES & GEOGRAPHY
PEOPLE & HISTORY
Historical Events, Periods & Countries
Historical Numerals & Money
CULTURE & MEDIA
Television Networks & Programs
WORDS & LINGUISTICS
SPORTS & GAMES
Color Names & Systems
MONEY & FINANCE
Cost of Living
HEALTH & MEDICINE
Medical Test Data
FOOD & NUTRITION
WEB & COMPUTER SYSTEMS
5. Microsoft Translator
“Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for more than 70 languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can also download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel.
• Text translation into over 70 languages*, for online and offline use
• Camera translation to translate text within photos and screenshots
• Voice translation to translate speech, and a split-screen mode for two participants having a bilingual conversation
• Multi-person conversation translation – connect your devices and have in-person conversations with up to 100 people across multiple languages
• Phrasebooks for verified translations and pronunciation guides to help you learn important phrases in foreign languages when you travel
• Look up alternate translations and meanings of a word to find the best translation to express yourself
• Download languages for offline use for when you travel without an internet connection
• Hear your translated phrase out loud to help you learn how to say the translation
• View transliterations (pronunciation guides) to help you pronounce the translation (includes Pinyin support for Chinese)
• Share your translations with other apps
• Pin and save your most frequent translations for later
• Translate text in other apps through context menu translation
Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Arabic (Levantine), Bangla, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew , Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Kurdish (Central), Kurdish (Northern), Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Norwegian, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Punjabi, Queretaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tahitian, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tongan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yucatec Maya.
Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology used by Office, Bing, Skype, and Edge as well as by partners such as Adobe, LinkedIn and more.
*Some features are not available in all languages.”
6. Notification light – aodNotify
With aodNotify you can easily add a notification light / LED directly to Samsung’s Always On Display! You get notified even if you missed the notification sound!
You can select different notification light styles and show the notification light around the camera cutout, screen edges or even simulate an notification light / LED dot in the statusbar of your Galaxy S22 / S21 / Note 20 / S20 / S10 / Note 10 or A52 series device!
As the notification light is integrated in Samsung’s Always On Display it has minimal battery consumption and doesn’t drain your battery like other apps which keep your phone awake!
If you don’t need the Always On Display, the app can also activate the Always On Display (AOD) only on notifications or show the notification light / LED even without the Always On Display!
With the notification preview feature you can directly see if you have important notifications without waking your Galaxy S22 / S21 / Note 20 / S20 / S10 / A52 !
• Notification light / LED for Samsung Galaxy S22 / S21, Note 20, S20, S10, Note 20, A52 and others!
• Low energy notification preview (android 10+)
• Activate Always On Display (AOD) only on notifications
• Charging / Low battery light / LED
• Get notified without notification sound!
• Notification light styles (around camera, screen, LED dot)
• Custom app / contact colors
• ECO animations to save battery
• Interval mode (on/off) to save battery
• Night times to save battery
• Minimal battery consumption
BATTERY USAGE PER HOUR ~
• LED – 3.0%
• LED & INTERVAL – 1.5%
• LED & ECO ANIMATION – 1.5%
• LED & ECO ANIMATION & INTERVAL – 1.0%
• NOTIFICATION PREVIEW – 0.5%
• ALWAYS ON DISPLAY – 0.5%
Without the LED notification light the app consumes almost 0% battery!
• Galaxy S22 / S21 / S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultra
• Galaxy S8 / S9 / S10 / S10+
• Note 8 / Note 9 / Note 10 / Note 20
• A52 / A72 / A51 / A71
• A6 / A7 / A8 / A9
• A30 / A50 / A70 / A80
• C5 / C7 / C8 / C9
• Samsung may block this app with future updates!
• Please check if the app is compatible before updating phone software or always on display!
• Altough we never experienced any screen burn in issues on our test devices, we recommend to not keep the notification light / LED active for a long time! Use at you own responsibility!
“Samsung Galaxy” is a protected trademark of “SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS””
The app shows you the live carbon intensity forecast in Great Britain, letting you know when the electricity in your home will be cleanest over the next 48 hours to help you plan your electricity usage. The app also offers a full breakdown of the energy sources powering the electricity in your region, shows you about the interconnectors that connect us to the electricity systems of neighbouring countries, and provides live updates as new clean energy records are broken too!
It is powered by carbonintensity.org.uk, the carbon intensity forecasting tool built by National Grid ESO, The Environmental Defense Fund Europe, The University of Oxford and WWF, which also powers National Grid’s Green Light Signal bulb. It also draws from electricitymap.org to pull in interconnector information.
Helping to get Great Britain to net zero
Increasingly, we’re getting more and more of our electricity from renewable sources, which is great news for Great Britain and the planet. But when the wind isn’t blowing and the sun isn’t shining, we rely more on fossil fuels to generate electricity.
National Grid wants to get Great Britain to net zero faster, so we created this app to show you in real time when the electricity coming into your home is generated by zero carbon sources such as wind, solar and nuclear. Because the cleaner the energy, the lower the carbon intensity, which is better for the environment.
What is carbon intensity?
The carbon intensity of electricity is a measure of how much carbon dioxide (CO 2 ) emissions are produced per kilowatt hour (kWh) of electricity consumed. Fossil fuels have a high carbon intensity as they produce more CO 2 . Renewables such as wind or solar produce no emissions, so their carbon intensity is zero.
Use the app often to help guide your energy usage. When your region is being powered by cleaner energy, if you want to charge you electric vehicle or put on a hot wash you can now feel positive that your electricity is powered by clean energy.
About National Grid
National Grid is the company that owns and maintains the major infrastructure that transports gas and electricity across Great Britain. You can think of this major infrastructure as the motorways of pipelines and cables (on pylons and underground) that transmit gas and electricity from where it is imported or generated to the local distribution networks.”
8. KYMS – Keep your media safe
*** Now with a powerful built-in browser with automatic download capabilities!***
Kyms is the only App on Google Play that decrypts files in real time, without any waiting! By tapping on a video, for example, it will start immediatly and the decryption will continue in background.
With KYMS you can hide, encrypt and protect:
– Videos: ALL DECRYPTED IN REAL TIME WHILE WATCHING!!
– Documents: text files
The media can be imported from:
– Device local files
– Device Camera
– Your Mac or Pc through WiFi: by using a standard desktop browser and dragging files on it
Integrated Browser features:
– Multi-tab fast internet browser
– Ultra-simple video download feature: start a video to obtain the download button.
– Private bookmarks and history
Additional security features:
Login with: 4-digits Pin+Alphanumeric password
Panic Gesture: Put your hand on the screen or close the smart cover to log out immediately (needs a device equipped with proximity sensor)”
No goal. No real gameplay. Just plenty of building and plenty of beauty. That’s it.
Townscaper is an experimental passion project. More of a toy than a game. Pick colors from the palette, plop down colored blocks of house on the irregular grid, and watch Townscaper’s underlying algorithm automatically turn those blocks into cute little houses, arches, stairways, bridges and lush backyards, depending on their configuration.”