If you are looking for the Best Paid File Encryption App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Paid File Encryption App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Paid File Encryption App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Paid File Encryption App For Android
1. SSE – File/Text Encryption & Password Vault
Important Introductory Note:
This application provides many options and is intended for experienced users. All data are really encrypted (mathematically altered) using keys derived from your password. If you forget the password, your data is lost no matter how many vulgar insults you send to our e-mail. The correct password is the only way. Also, if you prefer when someone / something manages your life and makes all the decisions for you, then this application is not for you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
➤ File Encryptor: Securely encrypt your private and confidential files or whole folders.
🎥 ~ basic file encryption video tutorial: https://youtu.be/asLRhjkfImw
➤ Text Encryptor: Keep your messages, notes, cryptocurrency keys (seeds, mnemonics), and other text information safe from unwanted readers. Use the internal database or just copy/paste to/from your favorite applications. A password is set for the current encryption/decryption session, and you may have an unlimited number of passwords for any purpose (notes, emails, social networking, communication with persons A, B, C, …).
🎥 ~ text encryption video tutorial: https://youtu.be/IK9Sxqr0uJU
➤ Password Vault: Store and manage all passwords, PINs, and notes in one secure place protected by one master password. Import/Export function is available (compressed, fully encrypted .pwv file format or unencrypted, editable .xml file format).
⬥ Algorithms: Everything is encrypted using strong encryption algorithms: AES (Rijndael) 256bit, RC6 256bit, Serpent 256bit, Blowfish 448bit, Twofish 256bit, GOST 256bit + Threefish 1024bit, SHACAL-2 512bit and Paranoia C4 2048bit (for S.S.E. Pro Version) ciphers are available.
⬥ Steganography: Text Encryptor contains a steganographic feature (concealing a text within an image – JPG). A steganographic algorithm (F5 algorithm) is used in combination with chosen symmetric cipher algorithm to make a final steganogram (JPEG image).
⬥ Other Utils: Password Generator, Clipboard Cleaner, Algorithm Benchmark, …
⬥ Minimal permissions. No ads.
⬥ Cross-platform desktop versions (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, …) of Text Encryptor and File Encryptor are available on: https://paranoiaworks.mobi
⬥ Paranoia Text Encryption for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) is available.
This software is Open Source – we have nothing to hide, so you can have securely hidden everything you need.
Source codes: https://paranoiaworks.mobi/download
Formats specifications: https://paranoiaworks.mobi/sse/formats_specifications.html
If you notice any problems with this application, you are welcome to contact us via email. Comments do not allow us to communicate to you properly.
★★★ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ★★★
Issue: File Encryptor – My file(s) are still visible after an encryption.
Answer: SSE File Encryptor works as an archiver (a new .enc file is created). You can delete/wipe the original file(s) after the encryption process is completed or it can be done automatically: Settings: File Encryptor → Wipe Source After Encryption
⬇⬇ MORE FAQ ⬇⬇
2. KYMS – Keep your media safe
*** Now with a powerful built-in browser with automatic download capabilities!***
Kyms is the only App on Google Play that decrypts files in real time, without any waiting! By tapping on a video, for example, it will start immediatly and the decryption will continue in background.
With KYMS you can hide, encrypt and protect:
– Videos: ALL DECRYPTED IN REAL TIME WHILE WATCHING!!
– Documents: text files
The media can be imported from:
– Device local files
– Device Camera
– Your Mac or Pc through WiFi: by using a standard desktop browser and dragging files on it
Integrated Browser features:
– Multi-tab fast internet browser
– Ultra-simple video download feature: start a video to obtain the download button.
– Private bookmarks and history
Additional security features:
Login with: 4-digits Pin+Alphanumeric password
Panic Gesture: Put your hand on the screen or close the smart cover to log out immediately (needs a device equipped with proximity sensor)”
3. Signal Private Messenger
“Millions of people use Signal every day for free and instantaneous communication anywhere in the world. Send and receive high-fidelity messages, participate in HD voice/video calls, and explore a growing set of new features that help you stay connected. Signal’s advanced privacy-preserving technology is always enabled, so you can focus on sharing the moments that matter with the people who matter to you.
• Say anything – State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open source Signal Protocol™) keeps your conversations secure. Privacy isn’t an optional mode — it’s just the way that Signal works. Every message, every call, every time.
• Go fast – Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even on slow networks. Signal is optimized to operate in the most constrained environment possible.
• Feel free – Signal is a completely independent 501c3 nonprofit. Development is supported by users like you. No advertisements. No trackers. No kidding.
• Be yourself – You can use your existing phone number and address book to securely communicate with your friends.
• Speak up – Whether they live across town or across the ocean, Signal’s enhanced audio and video quality will make your friends and family feel closer.
• Whisper in the shadows – Switch to the dark theme if you refuse to see the light.
• Sound familiar – Choose custom alerts for each contact, or disable noises completely. Simon & Garfunkel wrote a hit song about it in 1964, and you can experience the sound of silence whenever you want by choosing “None” as your notification ringtone.
• Picture this – Use the built-in image editing features to sketch, crop, and flip your outgoing photos. There’s even a text tool so that you can add more words to the 1,000 that your picture is already worth.
For support, questions, or more information, please visit:
Follow us on Twitter (@signalapp) and Instagram (@signal_app) for all of the latest updates and announcements.”
With Boxcryptor, you can encrypt your files before uploading them to Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and many other providers without sacrificing safety, privacy, or comfort. Easily encrypt your files locally and access them via your smartphone or tablet – anywhere and anytime. Your cloud provider only receives encrypted files and you keep control of your data!
NOTE: If you experience any problems with this app, please contact our support before leaving a 1-star review. You can submit a ticket here: http://support.boxcryptor.com – Thank you!
– Supports most cloud storage providers like Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive. See below for a complete list of supported providers
– Access your encrypted files (documents, photos, music, etc.) in your cloud anytime and have your sensitive files always with you
– Encryption and decryption is done directly on your device – your password is never transmitted
– Secure file encryption using the AES-256 standard
– Boxcryptor Unlimited users can also use filename encryption
The Boxcryptor Company Package offers additional features for businesses:
– Use a master key to be able to decrypt every employee’s files
– Set policies to enforce rules
– Central user management and billing
List of supported storage providers:
Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft OneDrive for Business, Sharepoint Online, Box, SugarSync, Amazon S3, Telekom MagentaCLOUD, Strato HiDrive, IONOS HiDrive, GMX MediaCenter, Web.de Smartdrive, ownCloud, Nextcloud, LeitzCloud, hubiC, mail.ru Hotbox, Wasabi, Nutstore, mailbox.org Drive, CloudMe, Storegate, Egnyte, PSMail Cabinet, Livedrive, Yandex Disk and others using WebDAV. Additionally it is possible to encrypt files on your local device storage.
Go to www.boxcryptor.com to find product manuals and more information about Boxcryptor.
Boxcryptor requires the following permissions:
– Network communication: Required for Internet access
– Storage: Required to read/write files
– Camera: Required to take photos directly in Boxcryptor
– Start: Required for automatic camera upload
– Vibrate: Required for haptic feedback”
5. SecureSafe | Password manager
SecureSafe is a multiple award winning app for online file storage and password management. The service is unique because of its strong double encryption, triple data storage and zero knowledge architecture, which ensures you the very highest level of data security and privacy protection.
Manage all your important data in your digital safe:
• Credit card details
• E-banking codes
• A copy of your passport
• Application documents
• and much more
• Highly secure AES-256 and RSA-2048 encryption
• No one but you can decrypt and access your data – not even our employees (including programmers).
• All data transferred between your device and SecureSafe is sent via HTTPS.
• Passwords are encrypted additionally for maximum security.
• 2-factor authentication (with SMS token) for PRO, SILVER and GOLD customers
• Multiple layers of data security in Swiss high security data centres, one of which is located in a former military bunker.
• 24/7 monitoring of all systems
• File safe: Store and edit all of your important files in your digital safe and access them anywhere, anytime.
• Password manager: With the free version of SecureSafe, you can store up to 50 unique passwords. Simply use the integrated password generator to help you create strong passwords.
• Data Inheritance: With the help of Data Inheritance you ensure that family members or business partners can access important data such as passwords and PINs should you be involved in an emergency or pass away (this feature must be activated via our web application).
• SecureViewer: With the integrated SecureViewer feature, you can open and read PDF files without leaving a digital trace on the computer used. This feature is helpful if you need to view sensitive information while using a public WLAN (for example at the airport or in a hotel).
• Mail-In: Mail-In is an email inbox, which is integrated in your SecureSafe. When you send emails to your SecureSafe address, all attached documents and files will be saved directly in your safe. Email with no attachments are saved as text documents.
• SecureSend: Thanks to SecureSend, you can encrypt and send up to 2 GB large files to any recipient of your choice (recipient does not need SecureSafe to download file).
• SecureCapture: The integrated upload function allows you to use your phone to take a photo of an important document such as a receipt and save it directly to your safe.
SecureSafe is winning thousands of new customers every week – read more about the leading password and file safe on: www.securesafe.com.”