If you are looking for the Best Panchang App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Panchang App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Panchang App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Panchang App For Android
1. Hindu Calendar
• Panchang for any day of the calendar. Tithi, paksha (shukla and krishna), yoga, karana, nakshatra and vaar.
• Also shows varsh (Year), maah (month purnimant and amavasyant), zodiac of moon, ayana (Dakshinayan and Uttarayan) and the ritu (Season), along with their end times.
• Kundali (or Kundli) for any location and any date and time. Both in North Indian and South Indian style. Save your kundalis for accessing them later.
• Kundali Matching : Ashtakoota Guna Milan of the kundalis, showing the score out of 36 gunas.
• Vimshottari Dasha for the kundali along with the rashi, lagna rashi, Varna, Nadi, Yoni, Gana and Balance of Dasha.
• Detailed panchang view showing the padas, moon rise and moon set, sunrise and sunset for the chosen location.
• Day and Night Choghadiya, Rahukalam, Yama Ghantam, Guli Kalam, Dur Muhurt and Abhijit Muhurtam . All calculated for your chosen location.
• 4 beautiful widgets showing the moon phase, and the lunar date, and one showing moon rise, moon set and sun rise sun set timings.
• Watch Ishta kaal for your place, which is the Hindu Time (or Hindu Clock). Shows real time Ghati, Vighati or Pal or Kal, Vipal or Lipt or Vikal.
• Griha (Planet) Positions in both Sayana (Tropical) and Nirayana (Sidereal) system. (including shani, rahu and ketu). Uses Lahiri / Chitrapaksha Ayanamsa.
• Find all the celestial objects, nakshatras, rashis and grihas in the sky, using the companion app Indian Sky Map.
• A monthly Calendar view highlighting the Ekadashi, Chathurthi, Poornima and Amavasya. Shows the monthly list of festival. Also showing the moon phase for each date.
• Shows the date of Hindu festivals and allows to add the festivals in your calendar.: Diwali (Deepawali), Chhath, Karwa Chauth, Holi, Maha Shivaratri, Ramnavami, Rakshabandhan etc
• Save and track your own tithis.
• Support for custom location. Choose from over 3000 cities, or choose your own location.
• Has the options of Vikram Samvat, Vikram Samvat Kartak and Indian National Calendar (Saka) year systems.
Widgets only work when app is on phone memory and not on SD card
Please check the month type you follow, Amavasyant and Purnimant, and set it accordingly in Settings.
Follow us on http://www.facebook.com/hinducalendarapp”
2. Drik Panchang
“Panchang which is also known as Panchangam is used to denote five elements of Vedic Astrology, namely Tithi, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana and Var i.e. weekday. These five elements when combined for a day are known as Panchang. These five elements change every day with the movement of the Moon and the Sun. Hence, followers of Hinduism refer Panchangam on day to day basis. Panchang is also known as Hindu Calendar.
Drik Panchang is one of the most reputed Panchangam available on Internet. It has been made available for Android devices with similar features and precision as that of www.DrikPanchang.com This native Panchang, which doesn’t need Internet connectivity to use, comes with following features
Grid Calendar – The grid can be customized for lunar calendar as well as for solar calendars including Bengali Panjika, Malayalam Panchangam, Oriya Panji and Tamil Panchangam. Lunar calendars can be customized by selecting Purnimanta and Amanta option and by selecting Vikrama Samvata, Shaka Samvata and Gujarati Samvata options. These selections can convert a lunar calendar into a Gujarati Panchang, Telugu Panchanga or Kannada Panchangam.
Festivals – Drik Panchang is the most comprehensive source which lists most Hindu and Indian festivals, Government Holidays, Jayanti, fasting days including Ekadashi, Sankashti, Pradosham, Purnima, Sankranti, Durgashtami and Shivaratri days for each month. Drik Panchang lists all Chandra Grahan and Surya Grahan dates in the year.
Kundali Support – Drik Panchang comes with Kundali support and it can generate Lagna, Navamsha, Surya, Chandra and Shukra Kundali for any date, time and location. For Lagna Kundali it shows detailed planetary position for Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu, Ketu, True Rahu, True Ketu, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.
The Kundali can be drawn either in North Indian or South Indian chart format. Kundali can be Saved, Edited, Deleted or Opened with the help of Kundali editor. Each Kundali is tagged with running Dasha and Antardasha. Kundali comes with an option to explore detailed Dasha and Antardasha for next 120 years.
Dainika Panchangam – Apart from listing five basic elements of Panchangam, detailed Dainika Panchang highlights Panchaka, Ganda Moola, Bhadra, Vinchudo and all auspicious Yoga including Ravi, Amrita, Sarvartha Siddhi, Tripushkara, Dwipushkara, Ravi Pushya and Guru Pushya for each day.
Dainika Panchangam also lists Abhijit Muhurta, Amrit Kalam, Rahu Kalam, Gulikai Kalam, Yamaganda, Dur Muhurtam, Varjyam and Anandadi Yoga.
Muhurta Table – Drik Panchang comes with day and night Choghadiya, Shubh Horai and Udaya Lagna. Each running Muhurta is shown with count down timer.
Vedic Timer – Vedic time which is also known as Ishtakal is provided to track time as per Vedic Era of Hinduism. In Vedic time, each day (from sunrise to sunrise) is divided into Ghati, Pala and Vipala similar to Hour, Mins and Secs. In Vedic time keeping, 60 Ghati makes a day, 60 Pala makes a Ghati and 60 Vipala makes a Pala. At Sunrise timers shows 00:00:00 and at Sunset it shows 30:00:00.
Horoscope Match – App can be used to match two horoscopes based on Ashta Kuta. Each matched horoscope result is saved for future reference.
Add Tithi – User defined Tithi can be added to Panchang with recursive reminder as per Hindu date or Gregorian date.
Localization – App supports all major Indian languages including Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil or Telugu with English as the default language.
Location – Panchang can be generated for any location and city across the globe to get correct date for Upavasa and festivals. App comes with in-built DST support and there is no need to adjust timings for DST.
Theme – By default classic theme is set which is based on traditional Indian colors. However, it can be changed to modern looking themes which come in red, green and blue colors.”
3. Hindu Panchang Calendar 2022
“Hindu Panchang Calendar provides an handy, easy-access hindu panchang on your android device.
Based on Hindu Panchang, it distinctly marks out Tithi for every day, fasting days such as Sankashti, Ekadashi, Shivratri and more. Major Hindu festivals (Indian festivals) and holidays are prominently displayed on the calendar.
Hindu Calendar currently supports two languages – Hindi and English.
Hindu Calendar allows you to set reminders for important days. This way you never miss any Sankashti and Ekadashi fast. Carry this hindu calendar (hindu panchang) in your pocket everyday in your android device.
• Panchang for any day of the calendar. Tithi, Rashi, Nakshatra, Yog and Karan.
• Monthly calendar view highlighting the Ekadashi, Chaturthi, Poornima and Amavasya.
• Set reminders for Ekadashi, Sankashti and Shivratri fast.
• Know your Rashi – Moon sign and Sun Sign
• Check daily, weekly, monthly and yearly horoscope.
• Check auspicious and inauspicious times everyday.
All features of Hindu Calendar works offline too.
Know more about Hindu Panchang:
• Panchang – Panchang is a Sanskrit Word. Panchang consists of two words “panch” means five and “ang” means parts these 5 parts are as follows: Tithi, Rashi, Nakshatra, Yog and Karan. The basic purpose of Hindu Panchang is to check various Hindu festivals.
• Tithi – position of moon at Sunrise. Calendar shows ending point of time for the tithi that was active at Sunrise.
• Nakshatra – Position of the star at Sunrise. Calendar shows ending point of time for the nakshatra that was active at Sunrise.
• Yog – Yog is a time period prevalent in a day and is calculated by adding the longitudes of Sun and moon and dividing it into 27 equal parts.
• Karan – Half of tithi, they are 11 in total and rotate.
Developer: Smart Up
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on: https://www.facebook.com/smartup8
YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/o4OdVdrl_bg”