If you are looking for the Best Pc Control App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Pc Control App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Pc Control App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Pc Control App For Android
1. Remote Desktop
“Use Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you can be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access using the information at https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
Learn about our other Remote Desktop clients at https://aka.ms/rdclients.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server.
• Access managed resources published by your admin.Connect through a Remote Desktop Gateway.
• Rich multi-touch experience supporting Windows gestures.
• Secure connection to your data and applications.
• Simple management of your connections and user account from the Connection Center.
• Audio and video streaming.
• Redirect your clipboard and local storage.
Submit feedback at https://aka.ms/rdandfbk.”
2. TeamViewer Remote Control
Remote into another computer, smartphone or tablet, while you are on the road!
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access and is already used on more than 1 billion devices worldwide.
– Control computers (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them
— Provide spontaneous support or administer unattended computers (e.g. servers)
– Remotely control other mobile devices (Android, Windows 10 Mobile)
– Screen sharing and complete remote control of other devices
– Intuitive touch and control gestures
– File transfer in both directions
– Computers & Contacts management
– Sound and HD video transmission in real-time
– Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
– Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. On the device you want to connect to, download TeamViewer QuickSupport
3. Enter the ID from the QuickSupport app into the ID field and connect”
3. Chrome Remote Desktop
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
4. Remote Control Collection
“Use your Android device as a remote for your Windows PC or Mac – Control the mouse, keyboard, media, presentations and more!
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC or Mac. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC’s screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC’s media, e.g. “skip this track” or “turn the volume up”.
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices – like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For analytics to improve localisation (translations, assets, etc.).
Media & Files
For caching to save network traffic.
For haptic feedback.”
5. KiwiMote: WiFi Remote Keyboard and Mouse for PC
“Forget about all the remote PC apps you’ve ever used to turn your Android phone or tablet into a universal keyboard and mouse to wirelessly control your desktop computer, as KiwiMote is going to change the game and establish a new standard for such WiFi remote apps.
Once you install the KiwiMote on your Android device and do the initial one-time setup on your Windows PC, Mac or Linux devices, you get to easily and securely use your phone (or tablet) to function as a PC mouse, full QWERTY keyboard, multimedia controller, presentation controller (PowerPoint), joystick controller to play basic games, and a universal remote controller to communicate with some of your favorite software.
KiwiMote is easy to setup and use
This universal WiFi remote control app for PC, comes with a clean and neat design and the interface is so user-friendly that you’ll get the whole idea after browsing through different menus for a few times. To get started, make sure both your phone and PC are connected to the same wireless or mobile network and then you just need to install the app on your Android phone, and open the portable server software on your desktop PC. Note that, the server software can be downloaded from the official website of the app – www.kiwimote.com. The secure connection is established and it’s time to enjoy KiwiMote.
Here are the main functionalities of this powerful, yet easy to use remote PC app:
★ Mouse and Touchpad
Turn your Android device into a wireless mouse for your PC and enjoy the touchpad on your phone’s screen.
★ Full QWERTY Keyboard
The super user-friendly interface lets you get the most out of your device’s screen and turn it into a full QWERTY keyboard to easily start typing on your Windows PC, Mac or Linux.
★ Control Presentations
Open your PowerPoint slideshow on your PC and handle the rest right from the palm of your hand.
A smile joystick to play basic games. It’s just cool and you should definitely give it a try.
★ Control Your Favorite Software
What are your favorite programs to do the regular stuff on your PC? This all-in-one universal remote PC app, enables you to easily control your video player, photo viewer, PDF reader, and music player using your Android device. Here are some of the supported programs: Adobe PDF Reader, Foxit PDF Reader, KM Player, Real Player, VLC Media Player, BS Player, Winamp, Windows Media Player, Windows Photo Viewer.
Why should I install this WiFi remote keyboard and mouse app?
★ It’s extremely easy to setup and since the server software is portable, you don’t even need to bother installing it. When it comes to connection, the connection is established by just scanning a QR code.
★ It’s fast, secure and stable.
★ The server is coded in Java and therefore it is multi-platform and OS independent. In other words, any OS that supports Java (Like Windows, Mac and Linux) are supported.
★ The keyboard layout colors are fully customizable by the user and they get to easily specify the boarder, background, text and symbols colors.
★ The wireless mouse comes with a few tweaks like: shake the device to invoke a browser keyboard, use volume keys to scroll in the current windows (in the Presentation controller mode, it changes the slides), refresh current page or navigate between the active tabs and a lot more.
There are of course so many other features that you should find them yourself. Download KiwiMote for free and explore the entire great features of this powerful universal WiFi remote control app. Stay tuned and let us know about any bugs, questions, feature requests or any other suggestions.
KiwiMote is fast, user-friendly, versatile, stable and secure.
6. Unified Remote
“The one-and-only remote control app for your computer. Turns your device into a WiFi or Bluetooth universal remote control for Windows PC, Mac and Linux. Be lazy, you deserve it! Preloaded with support for 90+ programs including mouse & keyboard, media players, presentations, screen mirroring, power control, file manager, terminal, and much more.
“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Floating Remotes (use remotes over other apps)
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• No upgrade hints
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.
• system alert window: for floating remotes.
• read phone status: for auto-pause when receiving calls.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.”