If you are looking for the Best Pdf App For iPhone Free to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Pdf App For iPhone Free that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Pdf App For iPhone Free, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Pdf App For iPhone Free
1. Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF
“Do you need to work with documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer, with more than 635 million installs. Store your files online and read documents anywhere. You can also view, share, annotate, and add signatures to documents.
With a premium subscription, you can edit text and images in PDFs, convert and create PDFs, combine, or organise PDFs, and more.
VIEW AND PRINT PDFs
• Open and view PDFs.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Help save battery with dark mode.
• Print documents directly from your device.
READ PDFs MORE EASILY
• Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
• Content in your PDF document reflows to fit your screen.
• Use the Liquid Mode outline for quick navigation.
• Search to find text fast in your documents.
SHARE PDFs AND COLLABORATE
• Share files for commenting or viewing.
• Collect comments from multiple people in one file online.
• Speed up document reviews by responding to each other’s comments.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
• Add notes and comments to PDFs, including sticky notes and highlights.
• Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
• Share a file with others to collect all comments in one place.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill in PDF forms with the form filler feature.
• Add a signature to documents using your finger or stylus.
STORE AND MANAGE FILES
• Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices.
• Access all your files by linking online storage accounts, like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• Star files to quickly open your most important or favourite documents.
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Connect your Google Drive account to access PDFs and other files with ease.
• View, share, and star Google Drive files.
• Create, edit, combine, compress, and export Google Drive files with a subscription.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, comment, and share.
EDIT PDFs (PREMIUM FEATURE)
• Subscribe to edit text and images directly in your PDF.
• Fix a typo or add a paragraph with the PDF editor feature.
• Add, delete, or rotate an image.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across mobile and web.
• Edit text and images right in your PDF document (mobile only).
• Combine files into one PDF file and organise pages.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDF files to reduce file size.
• Protect PDF documents by adding passwords.
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) enabled.
Terms & Conditions:
Adobe Acrobat Reader puts your office in your pocket. View, annotate, fill, sign, and share PDFs for free. Working with PDF documents has never been so easy.”
2. “PDF Expert: PDF Editor, Reader”
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have iPad apps and a desktop-class PDF reader”. – MacStories.net
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use”. – MakeUseOf
“The best app for managing, editing, and reading PDFs on your iPad”. – The Sweet Setup
*** WITH PDF EXPERT YOU CAN ***
READ PDFs WITH EASE
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Enable full-text search, scroll, zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Use the Text to Speech feature to hear the selected text read out loud.
HIGHLIGHT AND ANNOTATE PDFs
• Mark important info in books or documents with the first class annotation tools: highlight, underline, strikethrough and others.
• Insert predesigned stamps such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential, and more.
WORK IN THE CLOUD
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc.
• Enable 2-way sync with storage to provide continuous work with documents among all devices.
• Add comments to the texts you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Make Bookmarks when it comes to intuitive navigation through PDF files.
• Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
• Fill out any PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons.
ADD EMOTION WITH STICKERS
• Express yourself with amazing stickers that can be used right inside your PDFs.
*** WITH PRO FEATURES OF THE SUBSCRIPTION***
With the additional PRO subscription, you can get unique PDF superpowers.
EDIT ORIGINAL PDF TEXT
• Edit or modify existing text. The font, size, and opacity of the original text are automatically detected, so you can make edits easily.
ADD AND EDIT IMAGES
• Easily add, replace and resize images in your PDFs. Or change a logo or a graph. PDF Expert will handle those edits easily.
• Use e-signatures to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
• Sign documents with signatures synchronized across all your devices: Mac, iPhone, iPad.
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD
• Restrict access to PDF Expert with a password.
• Protect your files from unauthorized reading with a password.
• Quickly access your favorite tools with a fully customizable toolbar.
• Scale and measurement tools.
• Polygon and polyline shapes.
• Redline tools.
• Now linking any part of the text to a different page or even a website is fast. Moreover, links can be added to images.
REDACT SENSITIVE DATA
• Using the Redact feature you can permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.
• Now you can magically convert PDFs to Word, Excel, PPT, JPG/PNG, and TXT, and vice versa. Converting happens locally on your device, so your files are absolutely secure.
If you choose to purchase PDF Expert PRO, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. The current PDF Expert PRO subscription price starts at $49.99 USD/year. Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US, and are subject to change without notice. If you don’t choose to purchase PDF Expert PRO, you can simply continue using PDF Expert for free. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
3. “PDFelement: PDF Editor,Scanner”
“PDFelement – The ultimate PDF editor with all the tools to read, edit, annotate, protect and create PDF files on your iPhone and iPad. It is trusted by millions of people with more stable performance, stunning new UI and iOS-friendly experience, and richer functions.
What’s New of PDFelement:
1. Multi-Language: Support for 12 languages.
2. Multi-Platform: A single account across all platform
3. Richer Functions: Cloud Services, Apple Pencil, File Search, Compress Files, Dark mode, Multitasking Mode, Drag&Drop, etc.
*** WITH PDFelement YOU CAN ***
√ PDF Editor
– Edit text, images in PDFs
– Use Font recognition
– Change font, size, color, and more
– Select paragraphs to cut, copy, paste or delete them
– Support undo and redo to make your editing workflow easier
√Draw With Apple Pencil
– Supports handwriting input to avoid the imprecision of finger operation
– View two different PDFs side by side on iPad
– Quickly open and view PDF documents
– Support full-text search, scroll, and zoom in and out
– Choose the single or double-page mode
– Select either vertical or horizontal scroll mode
– Transition using continuous or jump page transitions
– Support to view various format files, including Excel, PPT, Word, image, audio, video, etc.
√ Merge PDFs
– Combine different PDF files into a new PDF
√ Markup & Annotate PDF
– Add a text box with an arrow, text call-out, stamps, freehand drawings, and use the eraser
– Highlight, underline, or strikethrough context
– Allow you to find any notes and markups quickly
√ Create & Compress PDF
– Create PDF files from blank documents or images, including input format: bmp, jpg, png, tif, gif, pcx, tga, exif, fpx, psd, cdr, pcd, dxf, etc.
– Compress PDFs to reduce the file size
√ Fill & Sign Forms
– Directly edit your PDF forms with ease
– Sign your forms using a handwritten signature
√ Flatten PDF
– Invalidate interactive comments in PDF document content and make them part of the document object
√ Cloud Services & Wi-Fi Transfer
– Import files from cloud storage, including iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, WebDAV, FTP, and SFTP via Wi-Fi wireless transfer
√ Work with Scanned Documents
– When you use the mobile phone to shoot documents, it automatically removes the cluttered background and generates a high-definition version of the PDF.
– The paper file can be quickly converted into a clear scanned PDF document.
√ Page Management
– Support for extracting, reordering, rotating, inserting or deleting pages
√ PDF File Management
– Manage PDFs effortlessly, and customize your own PDF folder using embedded folders
– Supports to view files in grid mode and list display mode
– Sort and search for your files
√ Dark Mode
– Switch to dark mode to change the background color of the app window
√ File Sharing
– Print and share the edited PDF directly through email
√ Bookmarks Management
– Use Bookmarks for intuitive navigation through PDF files
– Add, delete, modify, search and edit your bookmarks
√ Protect PDFs with Password
– Set a password to protect PDFs from being opened by unauthorized users
In-APP Purchase Details
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the
end of the current period.
Please note that this app only supports editing native PDF files. It does not support editing the scanned PDF. If you cannot edit the text in PDF, please check if it is a scanned PDF. Thank you!
Need HELP? Please contact us! We’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
Support Center： http://support.wondershare.com
4. Soda PDF Merge
“Merging your files has never been easier. Use Soda PDF Merge to easily and efficiently combine multiple files into a single PDF document right from your mobile device. Merge photos, contracts, financial statements, scanned documents and more!
Simply choose the files you wish to merge by uploading them from your device:
• Choose from dozens of supported formats such as Word, PPT, Excel, JPG and more.
• Upload files from your device’s internal storage or photo library.
• Use your device’s camera to take photos of documents.
• Upload files from a cloud storage service such as Google Drive, Dropbox, or One Drive.
• All formats will be converted to PDF upon merging.
Control the files that you want to merge:
• Upload an unlimited number of files.
• Rearrange the order of files.
• Delete files or add more.
Merge all your documents into one single PDF which you can save, view and share:
• Name your PDF file.
• View and save your merged PDF on your device.
• Compress document quality and reduce file size.
• Share a link to your PDF through email, text, or social media.
• Upload your PDF to a cloud storage service like Google Drive, Dropbox, or One Drive.
• Sign in and share your PDF using your Google, Facebook, or Microsoft account.
Soda PDF Merge is your solution for merging documents on-the-go!”