If you are looking for the Best Pencil Sketch App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Pencil Sketch App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Pencil Sketch App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Pencil Sketch App For iPhone
1. My Sketch – Pencil Sketches
Featured by Apple for New and Noteworthy
Achieved Top 5 paid iPad Photography
Achieved Top 10 paid iPhone Photography
Top 10 Photography in more than 15 Countries
Turn your photos to Beautiful Realistic Sketch
Create unlimited sketches
Photos can be taken directly from Camera or Photo Album
Choose 20 different type of Sketches
Adjustment of Brightness and Contrast to achieve the best Sketch Results
Sharing via Facebook,Twitter, Tumblr,Flickr and E-mail
Why are we different from the other Sketch Application?
We use complex algorithm to achieve REALISTIC and NEAR PERFECTION Sketch
Our Sketch can be saved into High Resolution and suitable for printing
Our Sketch retain the original quality of the Photo without destroying or distorting it.
THE best sketch maker in appstore
This app is amazing
Worth every penny!!
Great app, a must to have !
My Sketch Team”
2. Pencil Sketch – Image Editor
You can pick a picture from your album or capture one from your camera to generate the sketch. Both black-white and colorful sketch results can be easily created by JUST one button click. Saving images can be done quickly by a single touch of a button. Sharing pics are also supported.
There are three styles included in the app: “Sketch”, “Doodle” and “Hatch”. “Sketch” style creates accurate pencil sketches with smooth edges and curves, which is very good for human portrait photos. “Doodle” style converts a photo into a cartoon style painting. “Hatch” will work generally on any kind of photos, as it is a simple style which generates a cross-hatching texture on photos. Several photo frames are also included in the app so that you can easily apply them to your sketch results.
A powerful photo editor is also built-in within this app, which includes many useful and fast manipulations of your photos. The sketch and cartoon results can be easily enhanced within the editor by using features like: photo filters, fun stickers, photo frames, brightness/contrast/saturation adjustment, etc.”
3. Pencil Sketch Filters for Pics
Pencil Sketch uses complex algorithms to achieve realistic and perfection sketch. Our sketch retains the original quality of the photo without distorting it, and can be saved into High Resolution and suitable for printing.
Pick a picture from your gallery or capture one from your camera to generate the sketch. Then you can share them on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, E-mail, SMS, etc.”
4. Pencil Sketch®
“QuickSketch lets you create beautiful pencil and ink sketches from your photos. You can view the effects live on your camera and take photos from the app as well.
The results can be shared on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other social networks.
– Ink and Pencil effects
– Live preview on camera
– Adjust the effects for best results
– Take photos from inside the app
– Share photos on social networks
Tips to get best results:
– Preview the effects using the front camera
– Aim the camera at different angles of your face
– Experiment under different lighting conditions”
5. Photo To Sketch – Drawing book
“Photo to Sketch – Drawing app converts photo to pencil sketch in a tap and also a Drawing app with a huge collection of colouring pages. Take the photo from photo album or take new photo using camera and convert to pencil sketch right away for free.
Photo to Sketch Features:
1. Ability to use photos from photo album.
2. Ability to launch camera and take photos from application
3. Try multiple Sketch styles and see your Sketch art.
4. Email your sketches from the application
5. Save the sketch to your photo album
6. Change the contrast and brightness of the sketch by using the settings
7. No stretching or shrinking of images, produce high quality pencil sketched
8. Its a FREE app, no need to pay for it
Drawing or Colouring Features:
1. Select colouring page from our huge collection of Drawings
2. colour the pages from our 1000+ colors and patterns available
3. After completing your art work share in Social networking sites instantly.
4. Colouring pages available both for kids, Adults and for all occasions
5. New Colouring pages are added daily and weekly volumes.
You can restore your paid in app purchases without paying again. Follow these steps
1. Open the app
2. Click on Top Right to open the Premium window
3. Click on RESTORE to re-activate your in app purchases again
Photo to Sketch Premium Subscription
1. Enjoy professional coloring pages & Sketch tools with Pro-Level Features & Amazing Members-Only Benefits.
2. Get unlimited access to all premium Sketch effects and Drawing categories
3. Get unlimited access to all premium filters and tools
4. Comics, Stickers and Fonts
5. Get rid of ads and watermark
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
1. USD $20.99/6 Months
2. USD $6.99/Month
3. USD $30.99/Year with 3 Days Free Trial
4. USD $2.99/Week
Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in account settings. Renewals are charged within 24-hours preceding the end of the current period. Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are managed by the user.
Terms of Service: http://18.104.22.168/ps_tc.html
6. “Prisma: Photo Editor, Filters”
“You don’t need to be an experienced photo editor to turn photos into captivating digital art. Why? Because there’s Prisma for it! With the Prisma photo editor, it’s easy to unleash the artist within and go from average photo to mesmerizing edit in seconds!
Recognized as the App of the Year in 2016 Prisma has a constantly growing community of over 120 million users all over the world. Prisma provides a lot of features both for general and selfie photo editing. Download Prisma and let AI technology convert your photos into an artistic piece!
EXTENSIVE LIBRARY OF STYLES
More than 500 various styles are waiting for you to be tried out in Prisma’s library. New styles are going live on a daily basis for you to spruce up your creativity. You can also try Portrait styles that are specially designed for making captivating selfies.
•Among the best selection of Prisma’s tools to customize your photo, it’s worth mentioning the Portrait Segmentation feature. The essential tool for selfies is set to not only add the style to the whole image but also be applied either to the person or the background separately.
•Another way to enhance your photos without putting too much effort into the editing process is using vivid frames that will complement absolutely any of your photos.
•And the icing on the cake — Prisma’s feature for background editing. With this tool, you can replace the background of any selfie you want! You can select the background from the colorful templates, or choose any other from your phone’s gallery.
ALL THE BENEFITS IN ONE PLAN
A Prisma Premium subscription gives access to any style without an exception and allows you to save photos in HD quality!
Before purchasing a subscription, you can try Prisma for 3 days for FREE. You can then choose from several subscription plans that have the same set of features. The only difference is the time interval for each plan.
Prisma Premium Subscription:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
7. Sketch Me!
Former No.1 App in the USA, France, Italy, Spain, Thailand, Malaysia, Equador, Belgium, Portugal, Israel, Taiwan, Germany, Argentina, Ireland and many more.
Sketch Me! is a simple, fun app that lets you convert your photos into sketches by applying up to six different image effects.
What people are saying:
“A wonderful app that converts pictures into sketches. We love it when we come across a novel piece of technology made available in an app.” – Apppicker.com
“While Sketch Me! only does one thing, it does it really well. Go ahead and download it, you’ll be surprised by how much fun taking “artistic” pictures.” – Appdiscover
Check out a video review of version 1.0 by iPawdTouch:
We’ve added some great new features since!
– Supports Facebook and e-mail so you can easily share your sketches with your friends, as well as save them to your iPhone.
– Features an easy-to-use interface. You can use your finger to move an image around on the screen to find its best position. You can also zoom in and out through the pinch gesture.
– Split screen mode (as shown in icon), where only one half of the photo is shown in sketch.
– Adjustable sketch parameters mean that you can have extra control over how the sketch effect turns out.
– Now featuring 7 different sketch effects
The Sketch Me! effect can be applied to any image. Best results are obtained by using a picture with a bright/white background.
Please send all feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to hear your ideas.”
Sketchbook is an award-winning sketching, painting, and drawing app for anyone who loves to draw. Artists and illustrators love Sketchbook for its professional-grade feature set and highly customizable tools. Everyone loves Sketchbook for its elegant interface and natural drawing experience, free of distractions so you can focus on capturing and expressing your ideas.
• A full complement of brush types: pencils markers, airbrushes, smear and more that look and feel just like their physical counterparts
• Brushes are highly customizable so you can create just the look you want
• Guides, rulers and stroke tools support precision when you need it
• Layers with a full complement of blend modes deliver the flexibility to build up and explore drawings and color
• Purpose-built for sketching, the interface is clean and unobtrusive so you can focus on drawing”