If you are looking for the Best Personal Assistant App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Personal Assistant App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Personal Assistant App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Personal Assistant App For Android
1. Google Assistant
“Google Assistant is an easy way to use your phone and apps, hands-free
Get Google Assistant for hands-free help. It can help you set reminders and alarms, manage your schedule, look up answers, navigate and control smart home devices while away from home*, and much more.
*Compatible devices required
An easy way to use your phone and apps
Quickly open your favorite app, navigate your phone and manage your phone settings easily – turn on Do not Disturb, adjust your bluetooth and airplane mode settings and turn the flashlight on, all using just your voice.
“Show me my photos from Hawaii”
“Turn on flashlight”
Stay in touch with hands-free calls, texts, and emails
Stay connected to those who matter most. Make calls, send text messages, and look up emails to your contacts.
“Read my unread texts”
“Text Sam ‘On my way'”
“Show me my emails from Michelle”
Stay productive while on the go
Get things done using just your voice while on the go – set reminders and alarms, manage your schedule and tasks. Look up answers and get help with directions and local information. Try saying:
“Remind me to buy milk at 7pm”
“Set an alarm for 7am”
“Set a timer for 5 minutes”
“Add eggs to my shopping list”
“What’s my first meeting tomorrow?”
“Gas stations near me”
Helps you stay one step ahead
Get proactive information and contextual reminders to help with just what you need, right at the moment you need it. And for the things you do regularly, you can create automatic routines to streamline your day even more.
“Let’s go home”
Control your smart home even when away from home
Your phone is the remote control to your smart home. Adjust the temperature, lighting, and control your smart appliances, even when you’re not at home.* Try saying:
“Turn the lights off”
“Broadcast “I’m on my way” to the bedroom speakers”
*Compatible devices required”
2. Mobile App Cost Calculator – Redbytes
“Redbytes mobile app cost calculator gives a detailed estimation for the development of your mobile app according to your requirements. It is delivered to your mail id or your phone as sms (pdf link).
If you are thinking about creating a mobile app, a few questions come into your mind such as:
• How much is the cost to create an app?
• How to calculate the cost?
• What is the price difference in creating an app in cross-platform and native?
• How much would it cost to hire a developer?
You can find answers to such questions using the Redbytes cost calculator app. It provides you estimations that are more than 80% accurate based on the requirements you share.
Each estimate is prepared using your inputs about various factors that affect the development effort of an app.
These factors include:
• Software platform
• Version of OS
• Features and Functionalities
• UX/ UI
• Native or cross-platform
• Backend and Testing
• App publishing and Maintenance
Apart from the general questions that provide you with a primary estimate, you can opt for a more accurate estimate by answering more questions. This is an app-exclusive feature. You won’t find it in the web version of the cost calculator.
Features of Mobile App Cost Calculator:
• Easy sign-in via social media profile or email id
• Helps new entrepreneurs to know the estimate while planning
• Estimation according to requirements
• Allows users to select the platform for the app development
• Provides approximate cost and timeline for development
• Estimate cost to hire a developer
Hire an App Developer
If you want to hire an app developer to work with you at your own pace and convenience, you can learn how much it will cost you. You can choose app developers of different skills and experience for different duration and get estimates.
This app itself is a cross platform product that is developed in React Native, and showcases the app development ability of Redbytes.
The Redbytes Mobile App Cost Calculator is a great tool that will help you understand the estimated cost of converting your simple idea into an amazing app. As an aspiring app creator, it would give you an idea about how much funds would be required for your venture
Introducing Red Line (Toll Free Call Support)
Toll-free International Calls– with Red-Line, all app users can make calls free of cost irrespective of their location.
Past Calls – View past calls made and received on Red Line in a neatly laid out interface.
Call Scheduling – Users can now schedule calls to discuss about requirements in detail, suiting their convenience.
OTP Verification – User phone number gets validated using OTP to ensure users are called back and attended to even if our executives are busy while users call.
Push Notification– New push notifications to notify and remind users about scheduled calls.”
3. Amazon Alexa
“Use the Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates, and much more. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your voice, vocabulary, and personal preferences.
• Get more out of your Echo device through personalized feature recommendations from Alexa
• Discover and enable recommended Alexa skills
• Pick up where you left off directly from the home feed with lists, shopping, or recently played Music and Books
MANAGE YOUR DEVICES
• Set up your Alexa-enabled devices, control or check status of your compatible smart lights, locks and thermostats at home or on the go
• Create routines to automate your smart home devices
MUSIC & BOOKS
• Connect to music services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio. Choose a song or playlist and listen on your Alexa-enabled devices
• Create speaker groups to play music across your compatible Echo devices for multi-room music
ORGANIZE YOUR DAY
• View and edit shopping and to-do lists on the go, get weather and news updates, manage timers and alarms, and more
• Use Drop In from your app to connect instantly with your compatible Echo devices, like a two-way intercom
• Call or message supported Alexa-enabled devices, at no additional cost”