If you are looking for the Best Photo Art Apps For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Photo Art Apps For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Photo Art Apps For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Photo Art Apps For iPhone
1. BeCasso: Photo to Painting App
BeCasso is a professional high-quality, high-resolution picture editing app that allows you to transform your snaps and photos into unique paintings. Create canvas prints, T-shirt designs or a whole comic book: It’s your choice! The best part: Your data won’t leave your device. Everything happens directly on your iPhone or iPad.
Dozens of photo filters are waiting for you to try them out. BeCasso offers styles of famous artists such as Picasso, van Gogh or Munch. A toolbox full of artistic filters, including oil, watercolor, cartoon, pencil drawing, and pop art, opens up endless possibilities for you to realize your vision of the perfect piece of art.
All effects are fully adjustable. Our state-of-the-art retouch tools* allow you unlimited, pixel-precise alterations in real-time, all at your fingertips. Share your finished masterpieces on social media and let friends and family take part in your artistic journey.
Share your finished masterpieces on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook and allow friends and family to share in your artistic expression.
We work together with www.mypostcard.com to offer an integrated postcard service. They will send your awesome results as a real postcard for only $1.99, including free shipping! Keep in touch with your friends and family all over the world in a fun and easy way. Surprise them with a postcard to any occasion. We’ve also teamed up with CanvasPop to offer a printing service with a 100% “Love it” guarantee. Have your favorite moment printed on canvas or as a poster and delivered straight to your door. Even large sizes are not a problem thanks to our high-quality, high-resolution technology.
Explore new ways of working with images and let your creativity flow—with BeCasso.
Download and use the app for free now! Subscribe to BeCasso Premium* to unlock its full editing power.
◆◆◆ Features ◆◆◆
▸ Transform photos into high-resolution* paintings
▸ Choose between dozens of styles of famous artists
▸ Create vivid watercolor paintings, stunning pencil drawings or the perfect oil painting with BeCasso’s digital art styles
▸ Use color filters to set the mood
▸ Add a final touch with a vignette and a canvas texture
▸ Your photos are transformed instantly, no waiting or internet connection required
▸ Take full control of your digital art with state-of-the-art editing tools*
▸ Use retouch tools* for pixel-precise touch-ups with your finger or the Apple Pencil
▸ Create canvas prints, posters and postcards with our integrated printing service
▸ Optimized for iOS 15, the iPhone 13 (mini), the iPhone 13 Pro (Max)
If you have any questions or feedback for us, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com.
* Subscribe to unlock all features.
Brushstroke transforms your album photos and snaps into beautiful paintings in one touch. Edit, sign, and share your work on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Want your artwork printed? We’ve teamed up with CanvasPop to provide the best quality canvas prints available. Pick a frame and size, and you’ll have your masterpiece delivered and hanging on your wall in no time.
For something extra special, try transforming your videos into incredible moving paintings at up to 4K resolution with Video Paintings.
• Automatically transform your photos into one of many painting styles
• Load photos from your Camera Roll and other Albums
• Take snaps and watch them transform instantly
• Experiment with different color palettes
• Adjust your painting to get just the right look
• Select from a variety of canvases and surfaces
• Sign your painting to personalize it
• Share your art on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
• Have your art printed and shipped right to your doorstep
• Transform your videos into art with Video Paintings (requires iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPod touch 6 or later)
For more information, visit us at www.codeorgana.com, or follow us on Twitter and Instagram @codeorgana. Find out more about CanvasPop prints and their 100% “Love it” lifetime guarantee at www.canvaspop.com.”
3. Photo Art: Picture Editor
AI helps you to process photos into all kinds of interesting artistic styles. Stylized portraits of characters, stylized photo backgrounds, caricature style, virtual background, dark sky into blue sky and white clouds, beautiful magazine covers, etc.There is also perfect portrait extraction, and provide a lot of background material for your synthesis. From the time, space, fun animation several dimensions of the theme, take you to recall childhood, travel around the world, and finally enter the city of animation. Our aim is to satisfy your demand of playing pictures in the most sincerity.
【Interesting artistic styles】There are always a variety of art forms to satisfy you.
【Perfect matting】Portrait matting uses artificial intelligence technology to completely automatically extract and do not need any manual operation.
【massive material】Perfect matting and massive background material are equivalent to perfect works.
【The theme of feelings】 Covering time, space, animation theme, so that works with literary and artistic norms.
【A large number of filters】All kinds of filters make your works more beautiful.
【Convenient sharing】Support the sharing of social platforms and share your works with friends.
$4.99 per week
$6.99 per month
$20.99 per year
Your subscription will automatically renew 24-hours prior to the end of each term and your card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time in your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused period of the term. An unused portion of free trial period will also be forfeited once any of the subscription options is purchased.
If you have any suggestions and suggestions, please contact us.
The official website：http://ink-image.com/”
4. Photo Lab: Art Picture Editor
“Downloading that app was the best decision I have ever made on this phone. Get this app for hours of nonstop fun and editing!!” (WolverZorro)
“I never write reviews, but I had to for this! This app is pretty amazing. It’s easy to use. The quality is really great!” (Gelato)
“This is totally awesome! I have a fan-page on Instagram and it works for edits! I love it sooo much and think everyone who likes to do edits should have it! It is definitely worth downloading!!!” (lovergurl)
“I was going to write this earlier but I had to pause while I deleted all the other apps that only pretended to do what this does.” (Ahj60)
Photo Lab contains over 900 awesome effects for your photos including:
* AI-driven art style transfer (over 100 styles);
* background replacement, powered by AI figure segmentation;
* makeover options (eyes or hair color change, makeup and more);
* realistic photomontages;
* stylish photo filters;
* beautiful frames;
* fun face montages;
* holiday e-card templates;
* creative artistic effects;
* collages for multiple photos.
You will love the neat interface and how easily effects are created. No need for adjusting: just choose an effect or a frame, then select a photo from Camera Roll (or take a new photo with your device’s camera) and ta-da!.. you get a unique photo montage or collage! The app also has a built-in photo editor with every basic tool you may need: crop, rotate, adjust colors, lighting and sharpness, and even touch-up.
What’s more you can easily combine effects with each other, creating your own effects and styles and sharing it with your friends.
Photo Lab includes:
– Photo montages with automatic face detection.
Become an astronaut, a tiger, a gangster or a nun with a single tap!
– Photorealistic effects.
Put your photo on a dollar bill, into an ancient book or on a screen of a virtual iPhone.
– Photo-to-art effects.
Turn your photo into a masterpiece. Choose your favorite technique and instantly imitate it: pen, pencil or charcoal sketch, pastel or crayons drawing, watercolor or oil painting.
– Awesome photo filters.
Jigsaw puzzle, neon glow, fire, Matrix digital rain, HDR, fractal, and more.
– Personalized greeting cards for every holiday.
Make your own online photo cards to congratulate those you love on Birthday, Wedding, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving and St. Patrick’s Day.
– Magazine covers.
Put your face on a magazine cover like Vogue, Glamour or Playboy and feel what it’s like to be famous!
Try on a King’s crown, Elf hat, St.Patrick’s Day hat or the most popular Santa hat!
– Collages for multiple photos.
Put yourself together with your sweetheart or even all your friends into one photo collage.
Most of the effects let you add your own text onto the picture with text style tailored to each template.
Finally, you can save your creation to Camera Roll, share it easily to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or send it as a message (WhatsApp, Viber or WeChat) to your friends.
Photo Lab PRO subscription options:
$4.99 per month (with 3-day trial)
$19.99 per year
At the end of 3-day trial period and auto renewable subscription will be activated at the price of $4.99/mo.
Your Photo Lab PRO subscription will automatically renew 24-hours prior to the end of each term (month or year correspondingly) and your card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time in your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused period of the term. An unused portion of free trial period will also be forfeited once any of the subscription options is purchased.
5. “Prisma: Photo Editor, Filters”
“You don’t need to be an experienced photo editor to turn photos into captivating digital art. Why? Because there’s Prisma for it! With the Prisma photo editor, it’s easy to unleash the artist within and go from average photo to mesmerizing edit in seconds!
Recognized as the App of the Year in 2016 Prisma has a constantly growing community of over 120 million users all over the world. Prisma provides a lot of features both for general and selfie photo editing. Download Prisma and let AI technology convert your photos into an artistic piece!
EXTENSIVE LIBRARY OF STYLES
More than 500 various styles are waiting for you to be tried out in Prisma’s library. New styles are going live on a daily basis for you to spruce up your creativity. You can also try Portrait styles that are specially designed for making captivating selfies.
•Among the best selection of Prisma’s tools to customize your photo, it’s worth mentioning the Portrait Segmentation feature. The essential tool for selfies is set to not only add the style to the whole image but also be applied either to the person or the background separately.
•Another way to enhance your photos without putting too much effort into the editing process is using vivid frames that will complement absolutely any of your photos.
•And the icing on the cake — Prisma’s feature for background editing. With this tool, you can replace the background of any selfie you want! You can select the background from the colorful templates, or choose any other from your phone’s gallery.
ALL THE BENEFITS IN ONE PLAN
A Prisma Premium subscription gives access to any style without an exception and allows you to save photos in HD quality!
Before purchasing a subscription, you can try Prisma for 3 days for FREE. You can then choose from several subscription plans that have the same set of features. The only difference is the time interval for each plan.
Prisma Premium Subscription:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a ‘wash’ effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models”