If you are looking for the Best Photo Backup iPhone App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Photo Backup iPhone App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Photo Backup iPhone App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Photo Backup iPhone App
1. 500px – Photography Community
Share your work where it matters and get inspired with incredible photos from diverse styles and genres around the world. No memes—just great photography.
Grow and learn: Get immediate exposure on your first upload with our Pulse algorithm.
Endless content to discover: Get inspired by millions of like-minded creators in the app’s Discover section.
Take photos. Win prizes: Quests are free creative photo challenges that encourage you to test your skills and submit your best work for a chance to win exciting prizes.
Get paid for your photos: Don’t let your photos sit there gathering dust, like on other platforms. Gain exposure and get paid for your work with 500px Licensing.
Want unlimited uploads? Upgrade your account to our monthly, auto-renewable Unlimited Uploads membership for only US $0.99 per month. You’ll get access to unlimited uploads so that you never have to choose between photos—the only limit is your creativity.
Terms of service – https://500px.com/terms
2. Amazon Photos
“Safely store all your full-resolution photos on Amazon Photos. Use this free app to back up, share, and organize all of your photos. All Amazon Photos customers have 5GB full-resolution photo and video storage. Personalize your Fire TV and Echo Show to display your favorite memories. Order photo prints, custom gifts, and home décor directly from your phone to make gift giving a breeze. You can opt to remove photos and videos stored in your phone to free up space, knowing your photos and videos will remain safe—now and in the future.
Take advantage of features like This Day to see and share photos from this date in years past, and Memories, to automatically see curated slideshows from trips and other special moments from your life. Use invite-only Groups to gather and share a multitude of top-quality photos and albums with family and friends.
Amazon Photos keeps your photos and videos the same size and format as the originals. With full-resolution storage, your prints look as sharp as the day you took them.
PERSONALIZE YOUR FIRE TV AND ECHO SHOW
So many photos and videos captured remain tucked away in a phone or camera. Device personalization means your best memories stay where they belong: in the spotlight. Whether it’s your Fire TV in the living room or your Echo Show on the kitchen counter, your memories get the attention they deserve.
High-quality prints, made to order. Best of all? You can make it happen right from the app and transform those memories into prints, custom gifts, and home décor.
Available only in the U.S.
View (and share) photos from this date in years past, whether it’s one year ago or five years ago.
Your special moments set to music and re-surfaced as a curated slideshow to re-live the good times.
Share full-resolution photos and videos with family and friends by inviting them to a private Amazon Photos Group. Share lifetime-long memories or highlight special events such as vacations, playoffs, parties, graduations. View photo slideshows on your Fire TV and Echo Show to enjoy special moments throughout your entire home.
• Prime: Prime members get unlimited, full-resolution photo storage and 5GB for video
• Storage: Free 5GB photo and video storage
• Full-resolution: Keep your original image’s resolution: more pixels equal better quality photos and videos
• Personalization: Keep photo memories on view instead of tucked away in a phone or camera
• One-stop shop: Photo storage, prints, and sharing
• Prints: Favorite memories transformed into photo prints, custom gifts, and home décor
Available only in the U.S.
• Built-in security: Back up photos and videos automatically just by turning on with Auto-Save
• Alexa: Take, view, and share photos hands-free
• Groups: Privately share selected photos, videos, and albums with family and friends across devices
• Subscriptions: Expand storage with flexible monthly and annual plans starting at $1.99
By using this app, you agree to Amazon’s Conditions of Use (www.amazon.com/conditionsofuse) and Privacy Notice (www.amazon.com/privacy).”
• Find your inspiration, find your people. Flickr is home to billions of photos and millions of groups of passionate photographers.
• Organization and sharing made simple. Browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity. Edit your photos, add filters, crop images, and more!
Flickr has joined the SmugMug family! Learn more at www.smugmug.com/together
We’re committed to making Flickr a better place to grow, and we’d like to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://help.flickr.com/contact/contact-us-rkBc7roJQ
4. Google Photos
“The best photo product on Earth” – The Verge
“Google Photos is your new essential picture app” – Wired
“Upload the pictures, and let Google Photos do the rest” – The New York Times
• FREE UP SPACE: Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device’s storage in just a tap.
• VISUAL SEARCH: Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things in them—no tagging required.
• SMARTER SHARING: With smart sharing suggestions, giving your friends the photos you took of them is painless. And they can add their photos, too, so you’ll finally get the photos you’re actually in.
• MOVIES AND GIFS, MADE FOR YOU: Get automatically created movies, collages, GIFs, and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself.
• ADVANCED EDITING: Transform photos with a tap. Use intuitive and powerful photo and video editing tools to apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting, and more.
• SMART AUTOMATIC ALBUMS: Tell better stories, without the work. Automatically get a new album with just your best shots after an event or trip, then invite others to add their photos.
• LIVE ALBUMS: Share your latest photos with Live Albums. Select the people and pets you want to see and Google Photos will automatically add photos of them as you take them, no manual updates needed.
• SHARED LIBRARIES: Share without sharing. Grant a trusted person access to all of your photos.
• REDISCOVER: Get collages of photos you took a year ago on this day – perfect for #tbt.
• GOOGLE LENS: Search what you see. This preview enables you to identify text and objects in your photos to learn more and take action.
• ON YOUR TV: View your photos and videos on your TV with Chromecast and Airplay support.
• FREE STORAGE: Every Google Account comes with 15 GB of free storage and you can choose to automatically back up all your photos and videos in High quality or Original quality. Your photos are safe, secure, and private to you. All photos and videos you back up in High quality before June 1, 2021 will not count toward your Google Account storage.
You can also upgrade storage for your Google Account, used for Original Quality photos and videos, Google Drive and Gmail by subscribing to Google One, an expanded storage plan. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US. Pricing and availability can vary by region.
Storage subscriptions purchased in-app will be charged to your iTunes Account, and automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Google One Terms of Service: https://one.google.com/terms-of-service
Note: Face grouping is not available in all countries.
For the latest updates from the team, follow us on Twitter at @googlephotos
Using GPS in the background can decrease battery life. Google Photos doesn’t run GPS in the background unless you turn on optional features.”
5. PhotoSync – transfer photos
“** Number one cross-platform solution with native apps for mobile devices, Windows & Mac. Also works on Linux
** Reliable and secure software – operating 10 years in the market and continuously updated
** No limitations – transfer and backup an unlimited number of photos & videos. Full resolution transfer with HEIC and RAW support; all metadata (EXIF, GPS) is preserved
** Flexible: Automatically organise files into folders by recording date, media type and album name on target device. Customisable file names
** Be totally independent of the cloud and iTunes
** Managed App Configuration over MDM or using a settings file (config.photosync-app.com)
—— MAIN FEATURES ——
Transfer to / from computer
• Directly transfer / backup photos & videos from iPhone / iPad to Windows PC or Mac. Photos & videos are transferred directly over the local Wi-Fi network. No Internet or cloud are required.
• Send photos & videos from Windows PC or Mac over Wi-Fi to iPhone / iPad. Received photos & videos are imported directly into the Camera Roll or an album you defined.
Transfer between phones and tablets
• Directly transfer photos & videos between devices over Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or Personal Hotspot. No computer, Internet or cloud are required.
Transfer to / from NAS, cloud and photo services
• Backup photos & videos to NAS devices, home cloud and wireless portable hard drives over FTP, SMB, WebDAV and SFTP. PhotoSync works flawlessly with: Synology, QNAP, Buffalo NAS, ownCloud, NextCloud, WD MyCloud, TrueNAS, OpenMediaVault, Seagate Personal Cloud…
• Backup photos & videos to / from USB drives, iCloud Drive and local storage via the Files app (iOS13).
• Upload photos & videos to popular cloud and photo services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Photos, Flickr, OneDrive (Business), SmugMug, Box, Zenfolio, pCloud…
• Transfer photos & videos directly between devices, services and NAS (e.g. OneDrive to SMB).
Visit photosync-app.com for a complete feature list.
The free version of PhotoSync lets you fully test its transfer functionality. Photos & videos are, however, transferred in low quality. RAW and HEIC photos are converted to JPEG. You can remove these limitations by upgrading to PhotoSync Pro, a one-time purchase, inside the app.
—— PREMIUM FEATURES ——
Exclusive features for Premium users:
Automatically transfer new photos & videos in the background to computer, supported cloud services or NAS, whenever you arrive at pre-selected locations or charge your device.
Take a photo with the built-in PhotoSync Camera and transfer it immediately to supported targets. Photo booth support over AirPlay & HDMI.
Advanced Siri Support & Workflows
Build powerful workflows using the Siri Actions “Transfer from Clipboard” & “Transfer new photos/videos” – possibilities are endless!
Amazon S3, Backblaze & Wasabi
Backup to Amazon S3, plus download and view photos & videos stored on Amazon S3. Support for Backblaze and Wasabi.
SanDisk iXpand USB Drive
Backup photos & videos to iXpand USB Drive and free up device space. View and download photos & videos on iXpand USB Drive.
Camera Support (Wi-Fi & USB)
Download from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus & Lumix cameras and cameras connected over USB. (Wireless) tethering & photo booth support over Airplay & HDMI for selected cameras.
Visit premium.photosync-app.com for a complete feature list.
Premium features require an additional purchase (one-time purchase or subscription with free trial).
Duration and price of each subscription is displayed in the PhotoSync app at time of purchase. Payment is charged to the iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscription and auto-renewal can be managed or turned off in the iTunes account settings.
Terms & Conditions: https://bit.ly/33KFb1G