If you are looking for the Best Photo Collage iPhone App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Photo Collage iPhone App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Photo Collage iPhone App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Photo Collage iPhone App
“A simple, elegant way to use pictures to tell your story.” – Macworld
• Create collages with photos and videos
• Super Customizable — Tons of layouts to choose from plus tons of ways to enhance each one. Save your own customized layouts for re-use
• Add text captions, filters, colored borders, textured borders & more
LAYOUTS AND BORDERS
• Choose from 194+ layouts (additional layouts are available as in-app purchases)
• Combine up to nine photos and/or videos in each layout
• Customize your layouts to better fit your video or images by sliding interior frame lines or moving joints along the line
• Create rectangular Diptics (great for printing) with Expandable Layouts (in-app purchase)
• Round the inner and outer borders, as well as modify thickness and color, and apply textures to videos and images
• Choose from 14 filters, as well as adjust brightness, contrast, hue and color saturation
• Pan, rotate, mirror, flip, and zoom individual photos
• Personalize your Diptic photo and video creations with a text caption
• Adjust the font, style, color and size of the text
• Add music to any video collage and adjust audio start and stop time
• Pick any song from your Music library
• Customize video start and stop time
• Create Diptics with photos or videos from your library, Instagram, Dropbox, Facebook or Flickr, or take a photo on the spot with the camera
• Save Diptics for safe keeping or share them with friends. You can send via email, or share by uploading directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or any app that accepts JPGs and/or video files
• High-resolution export for pixel-perfect images
• Import multiple photos and videos at once and swap media between frames
• Add music from your music library to any of your videos
Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any suggestions for the new video features or anything else you’d like to see… we’d love to hear from you!”
2. Gemini Photos: Gallery Cleaner
SELECTS THE NOT-SO-GOOD ONES
all but the best in a set of similar photos
those with closed eyes
HELPS CLEAN OUT THE CLUTTER
screenshots, exact duplicates,
photos of text,
and other clutter
AND SORTS YOUR ENTIRE LIBRARY
Go through every media file you keep.
Swipe up if you want it, and down if you don’t.
Simple as that.
LEAVES THE FINAL SAY TO YOU
flip through selected media to make sure you don’t want them
select something else if you don’t like the app’s suggestions
tap Move to Trash to remove selected files
and tap Empty Trash to delete them for good
BONUS FEATURE: PHOTO RADAR
Keeps the “Storage Full” pop-up at bay. Gemini watches out for the new shots
and videos and makes sure they don’t pile up again.
The payment and subscription terms:
Choose between the following subscription options:
Monthly Subscription – $4.99 per month – gives you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
Annual Subscription – $19.99 per year – gives you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
One Time Purchase – $34.99 offers you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
Free trial terms:
Free trial for monthly subscription in Gemini Photos allows you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos for the duration of 3 days. Your account will be charged for renewal, in accordance with monthly subscription plan for $4.99 per month, within 24 hours prior to the end of the 3 day trial period.
You can cancel your free trial at any time before 24 hours prior to converting your account to a auto-renewable subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal, in accordance with your plan, within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings any time after purchase.
*** Manage your subscription directly from your iPhone ***
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
1. Tap the “Settings” icon on your mobile, then tap the “Store” icon.
2. Sign in with your iTunes ID.
3. Tap “View Apple ID” then “Manage App Subscriptions”.
4. You will be able to see when your next payment is due, or cancel your automatic renewal.
*** You may cancel your subscription at any time ***
Renewal of your monthly subscription is automatic.
You can cancel this automatic renewal at any time, at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Please note, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when making a purchase of an auto-renewing subscription.
3. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
4. Layout from Instagram
Choose photos from your camera roll—or use the built-in Photo Booth to take spur-of-the-moment shots—and instantly see them laid out in various combinations. Pick the layout you like best, then edit it to make it your own.
Layout’s smooth, intuitive process gives you complete creative control. Tap to mirror, flip or replace images, hold and drag to swap them, pinch to zoom in or out, or pull the handles to resize. You’re the editor, so get creative—tell a story, show off an outfit or just splice, dice and change the look of your regular photos to convey a mood or theme.
* Re-mix up to 9 of your photos at a time to create fun, personalized layouts.
* Use the Faces tab to quickly find photos with people in them.
* Capture the moment in Photo Booth mode with quick, spontaneous shots.
* Save your layouts to your camera roll and share them seamlessly to Instagram or other networks.
* Easily see the last 30 photos you’ve selected in the Recents tab.
* Pair your layouts with Instagram’s filters and creative tools afterwards to make them stand out even more.
* Download and start creating immediately. No signup or account required—and no clutter breaking up your flow.”
5. “MOLDIV – Photo Editor, Collage”
“MOLDIV™, the best beauty selfie & video camera, all-in-one photo editor!
With the motion graphics video camera, collage & magazine, perfect selfie for beauty camera, professional photo editor, you can create awesome photos & videos on mobile.
Beauty camera with live selfie filters
Smooth skin, slim face, enlarge eyes
Live texture & light leak effects for camera
Live video filters
Amazing motion graphics
: Bokehs, particle effects, vintage light leak
: Fun animated stickers, video magazine covers, polaroid layouts
PROFESSIONAL PHOTO EDITOR
217 Filters in 14 themes – photographer favorite!
FILM – analog photo effects
Textures that subtly brings all kinds of mood and light leaks
Professional editing tools
Text function with 300+ fonts
560 Stickers and 92 background patterns
Square for Instagram
COLLAGE & MAGAZINE
310 Stylish frames
135 Popular magazine-style layouts
Freely adjust collage aspect ratio
Magazine presets for the most stylish photo editing
MORE AWESOME FEATURES
iMessage extension: mosaic tool
Today widget: video, selfie, edit, collage
Save to maximum resolution of your device.
Photo sharing to Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr etc
* Video Review: http://youtu.be/mopoC8z_bGI
* Ranked No.1 Photo & Video in 110 countries
* Don’t forget to Tag #MOLDIV when posting on Instagram. You may find your photos featured on the official @MOLDIVapp!
Have a question or suggestion? We are waiting for your feedback!
MOLDIV Premium Subscription
– MOLDIV Premium: You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within MOLDIV.
– Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
– Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
6. PicCollage: Photo Layout Edits
Our favorite perks about PicCollage
– Lots of FREE options in the app, including stickers, backgrounds, templates and fonts. If you enjoy these, you have the option of upgrading to VIP to get unlimited access to everything!
– Grids – Instant layouts to quickly arrange photos from your album.
– Templates – Hundreds of free templates to quickly create unique messages for any holiday or occasion.
– Freestyle – The blank canvas option to give total freedom to create at your own pace.
– Cut-Out – Snip your photos by tracing shapes with your finger, or use auto cutout for people or pets!
Doodle: Draw on your collage to write messages, add emphasis, or illustrate something new.
“Whether you’re 6 or 106, you’ll find the free Pic Collage app an excellent way to dress up your photo collection and share your handiwork.” -USA Today
It could be the fastest way you’ll ever find to organize a batch of photos … and can turn your image into a real postcard.” – LA Times
Easy and Fast
Create a photo collage in seconds with our helpful editing tools. Get inspired with a wide variety of grid layouts and pre-designed cards OR use the freestyle mode to create a photo collage in your own unique style. PicCollage’s app interface is fun and friendly to give you the most options for how you want to create, without getting overwhelming. Collaging should be relaxing and fun!
Unleash Your Creativity
PicCollage brings templates and customization together to give you everything you need to get inspired. Create quick and easy collages to share during a party, or take your time and make a truly freestyle to flex your skills! PicCollage gives you everything you need to tell your story!
The PicCollage VIP is a subscription that provides access to enhanced features and removed watermark and ads. We now offer a 7-day trial to let you try out for free!
Access to thousands of stickers and backgrounds
Enjoy exclusive VIP fonts and templates
Remove watermark and ads
We’re so happy you choose us as your favorite photo collage and photo editor app and excited to see what you make!
PicCollage(TM) and “Pic Collage” are trademarks of Cardinal Blue Software.
Terms of Service: http://cardinalblue.com/tos
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a ‘wash’ effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models”