If you are looking for the Best Photo Cropping App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Photo Cropping App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Photo Cropping App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Photo Cropping App For iPhone
Select a photo, then drag the dots to crop your image. It’s that easy. Rotate images too with a single touch.
-Crop multiple times
-No Image quality loss
-Extremely Easy to use
Best of all… It’s FREE!
This app was designed to be easier to use than the existing crop apps in the store. It is! Check it out and we’re sure you’ll agree.”
2. Cut Paste Photos Pro Edit Chop
Amazing features including:
– Rotate, Scale, Flip, Duplicate and more photo editing tools
– Easy to use photo cut/crop tool
– Take photos from Camera or Photo Roll
– Cut from multiple photos and put them in one merged photo
– Select from our ready backgrounds 40+
– Save modified photos to Camera Roll
– Share photos to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
– Send photos by email
– Stunning graphics
– Universal app, works on iPhone, iPod and iPad!
Cut Paste Photos Pro Premium Subscription:
You can access all of the app features including all stickers, emojis, cutting tools, unlimited cuts, remove advertisements, and more with a paid subscription.
Three paid subscriptions are available as follows:
-Monthly at $5.99 or equivalent
-Quarterly at $11.99 or equivalent
-Annually at $34.99 or equivalent
* Prices may vary, see inside the app for exact prices.
-Cut Paste Photos Pro offers a 3 day free trial to access the full app content and features including all stickers, emojis, cutting tools, unlimited cuts and remove advertisements. Once the Free trial is over, it will turn into the Quarterly plan at $11.99 per 3 months. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a paid subscription before the end of the free trial.
-You may cancel or manage the free trial or any of the paid subscriptions from your iTunes account settings. Auto-renewal may also be turned off via the account settings in iTunes.
-Your account will be charged for renewal of the chosen subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
-Cancellation of the current active subscription is not possible during the active subscription period.
-Paid subscriptions automatically renew within 24-hours prior to the end of the current active subscription period.
-Note that prices of paid subscriptions may vary depending on your country. The actual amount charged will be presented to you in your local currency at the time of first purchase.
If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact us.
We also appreciate your rating of the app.
Connect with friends, share what you’re up to or see what’s new from others all over the world. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life’s highlights.
Express yourself and connect with friends
* Add photos and videos to your story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools.
* Message your friends with Messenger. Share and connect over what you see on feed and Stories.
* Create and discover short, entertaining videos on Instagram with Reels.
* Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile.
Learn more about your interests
* Watch videos from your favourite creators and discover new content through Instagram video and Reels.
* Get inspired by photos and videos from new accounts in Explore.
* Discover brands and small businesses, and shop products that are relevant to your personal style.
Some Instagram features may not be available in your country or region.
Terms of Service – https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870″
4. Photo Crop
Rotate or flip photos.
Even handles extra large images.
The best free cropping app.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a ‘wash’ effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models”