If you are looking for the Best Photo Editing App For Android 2020 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Photo Editing App For Android 2020 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Photo Editing App For Android 2020, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Photo Editing App For Android 2020
1. Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor
Easy image editing tools like sliders and filters for pictures simplify photo editing. Retouch full-resolution photos, apply photo filters, or start photo editing wherever you are.
EDIT PHOTOS ANYWHERE
Edit and transform raw photos with one of the world’s most intuitive photo editing apps. Tap and drag sliders to improve light and color, apply filters for pictures, presets and more. Breathe life into your photo editing with leading photography tools.
Retouch light and color to make camera photos pop. Easy photo editor sliders let you control photo properties from your phone screen.
Crop and Rotate tools find the right size and aspect ratio to show off your camera work. Create clean camera shots with straight lines by adjusting perspective with powerful upright, guided upright, and Geometry sliders.
Compare photo edits without losing the original and pick your favorite look.
Access all your presets anywhere. Image edits on one device are applied everywhere else.
EDIT THE FINE DETAILS
Finesse details with the advanced picture editor. Remove almost anything with a touch of the Healing Brush. Create masks to edit a specific area of a photo without impacting the rest of the image. Lightroom AI makes life easy by automatically selecting the sky or subject of your photo to edit further. Achieve stunning effects with advanced color grading and import your own graphical watermarks for a personal touch.
Easy, guided tutorials teach you to use the photo editor to its full potential.
LIGHTROOM PRESETS SIMPLIFY PHOTO EDITING:
Achieve pro photo editing faster with presets – filters for pictures – and get perfect Recommended Presets with the help of AI. Simplify your photo editing, and access 150+ new hand-crafted presets with Lightroom Premium. Combine presets to recreate your favorite photo effects perfectly every time with one tap.
The picture editor with unique camera controls to unlock your photography potential. Choose exposure, timer, instant presets, raw and more. Control your photography with camera capture modes like Professional and HDR.
SMART PHOTO ORGANIZATION
The photo editor harnesses Adobe Sensei AI to tag and organize photos based on the objects or people that are in them. Use handy organizational tools like ratings and flags to mark and group your photos.
ADVANCED PHOTO SHARING
Group Albums let you invite others and collect photos in one place. Share your work with users in the Discover section so they can see your creative process. Lightroom galleries showcase your photos online. Photo edits sync seamlessly and keep changes up to date. Get inspiration from other creatives in the Lightroom Community and see personalized content with cool presets in your feed.
Follow your favorite photo editors, discover presets and get inspiration for your camera work.
EASY ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE:
The Lightroom image editor is the best cloud-based service for photography lovers.
Retouch full-resolution shots and have originals and edits backed up to the cloud. Searchable keywords are automatically applied to sort photos without tagging.
*Full raw HDR capture mode is currently supported on devices that contain advanced processing and memory capabilities including but not limited to devices such as – Samsung S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, Note 8, Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, and OnePlus 5.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights”
2. Picsart Photo & Video Editor
“Join the Picsart community of over 150 million creators around the world. With the Picsart photo editor and video editor, you can bring your creativity to life. Make professional-level collages, design and add stickers, quickly remove and swap backgrounds, try popular edits like Golden Hour, Mirror Selfies, and retro VHS or Y2K filters. Picsart is your go-to, all-in-one editor & collage maker with all the tools you need to give your content a personal flair and make it stand out.
• Try trending filters for pictures and popular photo effects
• Use the Background Eraser to erase and replace backgrounds
• Clean up pics and remove unwanted objects with the Remove Object tool
• Use millions of curated, free images or edit your own pictures
• Add text to photos with 200+ designer fonts
• Retouch selfies with hair color changer, makeup stickers & more
• Blur backgrounds with our AI-powered smart selection tool
• Quickly flip & crop photos
• Add stickers to pictures and create your own stickers
• Create and edit videos with our easy-to-use video editor with music
• Take your IG Stories, TikToks & Reels to the next level
• Add music to your videos using our extensive video editor music library
• Crop video clips to the perfect dimensions and ratios
• Try Glitch video effects and other trendy filters in the video editor
• Trim videos or use smart video merger to blend videos
• Design using the slideshow maker with music
• Add your best moments to a video collage
• Create on-trend photo collages with your favorite pictures
• Try photo grid collage, freestyle collage, scrapbook, and frames for pictures
• Go viral with our meme generator & share with friends
• Use the Story Maker and level up your Instagram game with Story templates
STICKER MAKER + FREE STICKERS
• Discover over 60+ million Picsart stickers
• Add stickers to pictures to turn up the fun level on your edits
• Download any sticker for free and use it instantly
• Make your own clipart and create unique custom stickers
PHOTO EFFECTS & FILTERS
• Outline selfies with the popular Sketch effects
• Turn portraits into artistic masterpieces with Canvas effects
• Make Drip Art with dripping effect stickers & customize the blend mode
• Cartoon yourself in seconds with amazing Magic effects
• Use Picsart Draw with customizable brushes, layers, & pro drawing tools
• Doodle on pictures and create a transparent clothes effect
• Start with a blank canvas to create art and illustrations from scratch
• Play with Doodle Art and scribble away for hours
• Recreate trending edits in a couple of taps. Cut editing time in half with easy customizable steps
• Edit multiple pictures in the same style.
• Keep your IG feed on-trend and consistent by creating personal presets
• The Picsart Gold subscription grants access to NEW EXCLUSIVE content all the time. Get all the top features with an ad-free editing experience.
Start your Picsart Gold membership with a free trial – limited to one per Google Play account. Once the trial is over, you’ll be charged a nominal subscription fee. Your Gold subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. If your subscription is subject to any promotional discount, the discount will expire upon the end of the current period & you’ll be charged the standard rate upon renewal. Go to your Google Play account to manage your membership & to turn auto-renew off. Your Google Play account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Terms and conditions: https://picsart.com/terms-and-conditions
About Ads: https://picsart.com/privacy-policy#interest-base”
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models”