If you are looking for the Best Photo Editing App For Android 2021 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Photo Editing App For Android 2021 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Photo Editing App For Android 2021, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Photo Editing App For Android 2021
1. PhotoDirector – Photo Editor
“PhotoDirector allows you to animate your photos with a range of AI-powered effects all in one place. Also, with a few taps, easily remove unwanted objects , change any background , and edit photos with out-of-this-world effects. Get ready to use bokeh and dispersion, and let your photo edits go bigger and bolder.
🌟 The best all-in-one free photo editor and collage maker to enhance, stylize, and animate your images
Edit your photos all in one easy-to-use photo editor and collage maker. With precision editing tools, you can make essential lighting and color adjustments, crop, and add one-touch looks to transform your photos. Plus, with powerful Photo Animation tools, you can easily bring your images to life. Use Animated Decorations, Sky Replacement, and Object Removal tools and create anything you can think of! Turn heads on social media to create incredible works of art – PhotoDirector is the best free photo editor to let your imagination run wild with hundreds of styles, effects, templates, and tools.
🌟 Incredible Photo Animation Tools
• Animated Decorations – Your editing app should let your photo edits burst with personality. Choose from dozens of animated elements, including animals, seasonal specials, flowers, moods, and more!
• Animated Overlay – Add movement, mood, & emotion to your still images with realistic and fun animated overlays.
• Animated Dispersion – Manipulate particles in your image to create dramatic pictures popping with different shapes and motion.
• Use AI to Create Powerful Edits – Sky Replacement, Style Effects, and Object Removal tools are designed to work perfectly with our Photo Animation tools. Mix, match, and try them all together! Animate any element, alter or change any object, and completely redesign your snap.
📸Creative Editing Tools:
• Object Removal – Quickly remove any object with a click, and retry until perfect
• Face Shaper – Make subtle, natural changes to your face
• Sky Replacement – Completely change the sky in your snaps
• Change background- Edit any background in your snap by replacing them with new images
• Light Rays- An incredible lighting tool to add light-ray effects to any image
• Easy-to-use White Balance, HDR, and Vignette tools
• Magic Brush – Brush over your image to completely change the style
• Photo Retouch, Selfie Editor, Red-eye Removal tools
• Blur Photo Editor
• Brightness, contrast, warmth, and saturation adjustments
Incredible AI-Powered Tools:
• Sky Replacement – Enhance or completely transform the sky of your images with a single click using stunning templates.
• Cutout – Automatically detect the outline of any object for perfect results, every time.
🎀 Thousands of stickers, filters, frames, and effects!
• NEW content updated monthly!
• Unique seasonal stickers, frames, filters, and effects!
• FREE community content!
💎Unlimited updates, features and content packs with PREMIUM
• Unlock all premium content – effects, filters, stickers, and frames!
• Save images in Ultra HD 4K camera resolution
• Ad-free and distraction-free
• No watermark
✨Powered by Shutterstock
Create captivating photo projects with unlimited access to our premium stock images.
Premium subscription is billed annually and auto-renews every year, unless canceled 24 hours prior to the renewal date. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. In accordance with the store policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Find inspiration on Instagram: @photodirector_app
Have a problem? Talk to us: support.cyberlink.com”
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models”
3. Picsart Photo & Video Editor
“Join the Picsart community of over 150 million creators around the world. With the Picsart photo editor and video editor, you can bring your creativity to life. Make professional-level collages, design and add stickers, quickly remove and swap backgrounds, try popular edits like Golden Hour, Mirror Selfies, and retro VHS or Y2K filters. Picsart is your go-to, all-in-one editor & collage maker with all the tools you need to give your content a personal flair and make it stand out.
• Try trending filters for pictures and popular photo effects
• Use the Background Eraser to erase and replace backgrounds
• Clean up pics and remove unwanted objects with the Remove Object tool
• Use millions of curated, free images or edit your own pictures
• Add text to photos with 200+ designer fonts
• Retouch selfies with hair color changer, makeup stickers & more
• Blur backgrounds with our AI-powered smart selection tool
• Quickly flip & crop photos
• Add stickers to pictures and create your own stickers
• Create and edit videos with our easy-to-use video editor with music
• Take your IG Stories, TikToks & Reels to the next level
• Add music to your videos using our extensive video editor music library
• Crop video clips to the perfect dimensions and ratios
• Try Glitch video effects and other trendy filters in the video editor
• Trim videos or use smart video merger to blend videos
• Design using the slideshow maker with music
• Add your best moments to a video collage
• Create on-trend photo collages with your favorite pictures
• Try photo grid collage, freestyle collage, scrapbook, and frames for pictures
• Go viral with our meme generator & share with friends
• Use the Story Maker and level up your Instagram game with Story templates
STICKER MAKER + FREE STICKERS
• Discover over 60+ million Picsart stickers
• Add stickers to pictures to turn up the fun level on your edits
• Download any sticker for free and use it instantly
• Make your own clipart and create unique custom stickers
PHOTO EFFECTS & FILTERS
• Outline selfies with the popular Sketch effects
• Turn portraits into artistic masterpieces with Canvas effects
• Make Drip Art with dripping effect stickers & customize the blend mode
• Cartoon yourself in seconds with amazing Magic effects
• Use Picsart Draw with customizable brushes, layers, & pro drawing tools
• Doodle on pictures and create a transparent clothes effect
• Start with a blank canvas to create art and illustrations from scratch
• Play with Doodle Art and scribble away for hours
• Recreate trending edits in a couple of taps. Cut editing time in half with easy customizable steps
• Edit multiple pictures in the same style.
• Keep your IG feed on-trend and consistent by creating personal presets
• The Picsart Gold subscription grants access to NEW EXCLUSIVE content all the time. Get all the top features with an ad-free editing experience.
Start your Picsart Gold membership with a free trial – limited to one per Google Play account. Once the trial is over, you’ll be charged a nominal subscription fee. Your Gold subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. If your subscription is subject to any promotional discount, the discount will expire upon the end of the current period & you’ll be charged the standard rate upon renewal. Go to your Google Play account to manage your membership & to turn auto-renew off. Your Google Play account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Terms and conditions: https://picsart.com/terms-and-conditions
About Ads: https://picsart.com/privacy-policy#interest-base”
4. Google Camera
• HDR+ with Exposure and White Balance Controls – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
• Top Shot – Pick the best moment with Top Shot. It automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
• Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the details and colors that get lost in the dark. You can even take photos of the Milky Way!
• Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom makes your pictures sharper when you zoom in.
• Motion Mode – Capture life in motion. Take professional quality Long Exposure and Action Pan photos.
• Long Shot – Take casual, quick videos by simply long-pressing the shutter key in the default camera mode.
Requirements – The latest version of Google Camera only works on Pixel phones running Android 12 and above. Some features are not available on all devices.”
5. DSLR Photography Training apps – Capture Pal
“Need help taking a good photo with your DSLR or other camera, look no further Capture Pal has you covered! Unlike other similar apps, this app is built for beginners and experts! It can act as a guide for beginners including a full beginners reference manual and a cheat sheet for experts, including tips from other experts! All photographers will benefit from this app it is a must have!
Join our extensive photography community and share your knowledge with other photographers. Become completely immersed in the photography world: create a profile, share your knowledge, share your portfolio, learn from professionals and meet other like minded individuals.
We have completely redone the app from the graphics and features all the way to new content from well experienced professional photographers.
Do you want to learn with the best photography tutorials? Become a photography pro? This photography app is the right choice for you! Join now and learn dslr camera tips in small photography tutorial form thats easy to read and understand. Add to your dslr dashboard, everything from photography light techniques to photography filter techniques, this dslr app will help you get it done. Try Capture Pal!
New Features for Capture Pal:
New beautiful, simplistic and stylish design
New wonderfully stimulating photos from around the world
New content on over 50 different photo scenarios from experienced professional photographers
Full community support, ability to create a profile and display your website/portfolio link, email and biography. Read others photographers tips and share your own.
A place to store you own personal notes for each scenario making it easy to find for your next shoot.
Download now to start taking better pictures than you every dreamed of!! There are over 50 different scenarios that are put into five different convenient categories for a quick easy to use reference. Each scenario includes a complete guide, from preparation, to equipment to technique. Plus as an added bonus there are hundreds of tips to help guide you to your potential and place to store your own personal notes. We have also added in our own beautiful pictures from around the world to illustrate each scenario and help motivate you towards success!
Download now and reach your potential greatness!
– Expert photo taking advice including photography tutorials
– Commnunity of Photographers including features to share tips and create profile
– DSLR camera tips, photography tutorials and more photography stuff like own personal notes
– DSLR camera tips to take better photos
– DSLR Photography tutorial on over 50 scenarios, photography tutorial to help learn new ways to take excellent photos
– Photography tutorial and community tips from user around the world
– Learn new techniques and photo ideas with our photography tutorial and DSLR camera tips that you can use with your dslr ir remote.
-Get the leading photography apps now!”
6. KineMaster – Video Editor
• Download and re-edit projects from the Get Projects menu (NEW!)
• Import and export project files (NEW!)
• Tools to cut, splice, and crop your videos
• Combine and edit videos, images, stickers, special effects, text, and more
• Add music, voiceovers, sound effects, and voice changers
• More than 2,500 downloadable transitions, effects, videos & images, stickers, fonts, and animations from the KineMaster Asset Store
• Create amazing visual effects by reversing, speeding up, adding slow-mo, and applying blending modes
• Use color filters and color adjustments to make your video stand out
• Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images
• EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
• Save your video in 4K 2160p at 30FPS
• Share on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Reels, Stories, and more!
• Many, many more features, options, and settings!
KineMaster is completely free to use, but you can unlock even more with a KineMaster Premium subscription! A subscription removes the KineMaster watermark and offers an ad-free experience. Learn more by tapping the crown button on the main screen.
Find out why creators love KineMaster for YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram and why journalists, educators, marketers, and vloggers use it professionally! Download KineMaster to edit and share your own amazing videos!
Subscriptions to KineMaster Premium automatically renew unless you cancel in Google Play.
For more information, please tap the FAQ button on the KineMaster main screen. If you cannot find the solution you’re looking for, contact KineMaster by tapping the E-mail Support button at the bottom of any FAQ article.”