If you are looking for the Best Photo Editing App For iPhone 12 Pro Max to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Photo Editing App For iPhone 12 Pro Max that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Photo Editing App For iPhone 12 Pro Max, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Photo Editing App For iPhone 12 Pro Max
1. AirBrush – Best Photo Editor
#1 PHOTO EDITING APP
Near perfect app star rating! Professional results! Easy to use!
AirBrush brings you the most natural, easy-to-use photo editing tools designed to give your photos the perfect aesthetic.
CAPTURE THE REAL YOU
Swipe away pesky imperfections to let your true self shine through your photos.
• Remove acne and blemishes
• Even out skin tone
• Smooth and glowing skin
• Whiten teeth
• Widen or nudge your smile
• Plump up lips
• Brighten eyes
• Look awake and refreshed
• Enlarge eyes
SCULPT AND SHAPE
• Expand or slim any facial feature
• Shift position of facial features
• Reduce or enlarge any area of the photo
• Add volume to your hair
• Stretch tool for added height
PROFESSIONAL PHOTO EFFECTS
• Add depth with our blur tool
• Frame your photos with vignettes
• Crop photos with custom or pre-set sizes
• Control color and light
FILTERS FOR DAYS!
• Dozens of looks
• Themed filters and gorgeous light effects
• New filters always being added
READY TO SHARE?
• Directly share your AirBrush photos onto your favorite social media accounts
TO DISCOVER PHOTO EDITING TIPS, FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
The AirBrush BLACK is a subscription that provides access to premium tools and filters that are updated monthly, at the price of $35.99 USD/year (annual plan) or $7.99/month (monthly plan). This subscription auto-renews at the end of each term according to the plan subscribed, unless canceled 24-hours in advance. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active period.
Terms of Service:
2. FlyScreen – Screenshot Manager
“FlyScreen is a powerful tool for managing your screenshots. Easily search through your screenshots, copy text, and find similar images in your library, all powered securely using on-device machine learning.
• Copy text from your screenshots. Just tap on any text within your screenshots to copy text and open URLs
• Find specific screenshots in your library by searching for text. FlyScreen indexes your screenshots ahead of time to make searching super fast!
• Find visually similar screenshots, making it easy to identify and delete duplicates
• Organize screenshots by tags
• FlyScreen automatically reads all screenshots from your photos. You can also import any other photos
* Note: Screenshot text recognition is currently limited to English only”
“Focos is a big step into the future of computational photography and light-field camera, bringing DSLR-like photography to your iPhone and iPad Pro, with beautiful bokeh effects usually achievable only with professional large aperture cameras. With the technology of computational photography, you can make unlimited changes to your photos, focus after the fact, change the aperture repeatedly, and add multiple lights in 3D space, exceeding the limits of any editing tools you’ve known before. The creative potential unleashed by Focos is endless.
“Focos has long been one of the most ambitious photo-editing apps on iOS, turning any photo into a ‘portrait mode’-style image with fully adjustable depth of field, no matter what kind of camera you took it with.”
– Take photos with shallow depth of field, without manually painting or making selections.
– The AI engine can calculate depth of field automatically for all photos.
– True 3D imaging.
– Simulate large apertures to create real bokeh effects normally only possible with DSLR cameras and expensive lenses.
– Import all existing photos and customize the bokeh effect.
– Re-focus portrait photos that have already been taken, with a simple tap.
– Choose from various simulated aperture diaphragms to generate different bokeh spot effects.
– Professional options to simulate lens characteristics, such as creamy, bilinear, swirly, and reflex effects, and more.
– Visualize the depth of areas within your portrait photos in a 3D view, and intuitively add depth filters.
– Add multiple lights in a 3D space, and adjust the color, brightness and so on for each light.
– Check the portrait picture in the real world with augmented reality technique.
– It is possible to patch the depth map precisely on iPad with Apple Pencil.
– Intuitive and easy to use, with built-in video tutorials.
– An essential tool for all iPhones and iPads.
Do you have questions or suggestions? Contact us via support @ focos . me.”
4. Pic Stitch – Collage Editor
Pic Stitch is a feature rich collage maker that stitches photos together with over 300 collage layouts, 20+ filters packs, 10+ border packs, robust video editing tools and allows you to add music to your memories.
Pic Stitch packs a simple design with a powerful photo editor to give you everything you could want to make your pictures simply amazing. Use Pic Stitch to create a before-and-after sequence, combine great photos into a collage, or produce a photographic series. Quickly combine multiple photos and videos into one beautifully framed picture. Then share your masterpiece on your favorite social media networks including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Pic Stitch is known amongst the photography community as the ultimate photo editor with powerful collage making tools and templates. If you have ever wondered how social media influencers, bloggers or content creators combine several images into one glamorous frame, this is the secret tool they all use to make their photos pop!
– Explore iOS Home Screen Widget Wallpapers featuring your most recent collages
– Discover recent social media Trending Layouts
– Browse over 300 different layouts
– Works with photos and videos
– 15 different photo aspect ratios optimized for sharing (i.e. 9×16 format for social stories)
– Add music you own from Apple Music / iTunes
– Customize photo borders
– Easy to use UI
– Amazing photo FX filters
– Pan, rotate, flip, mirror and zoom
– Share to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more
– Save to your photo album
– High resolution export
Photo Editing Features:
– Quick Enhance: hi-definition, scenery, food, portrait, night
– Filter Packs: food, style, radiant, romance, noir, soleil, toy camera, wonderland, pop art, mystic, nostalgia, subtle, tital, wanderlust, jetset, spring, summer, beach, layer pro, cabin pro, grunge, brushes, visual fx, eeeeeats
– Effects: exposure, brightness, contrast, structure, warmth, saturation, fade, highlights, shadows, vignette, sharpen
– Stickers: decorate your photo collage with your favorite stickers powered by Giphy
– Text Editor: insert text overlays and select your choice of font styles, colors, backgrounds, shadows and more
– Audio Editor: add your favorite songs from Apple Music/iTunes to bring your pictures to life
– Drawing Editor: add your own touch to each photo by selecting a drawing tool of your choice
– Meme Editor: turn your photo collage into a meme with a simple template that adds text where it matters most
– Watermark Editor: add your own brand logos or create custom watermarks with text, date and time stamps
– Frame Editor: white, black, vertical, horizontal, banners, bars
– Overlay Editor: circles, pentagons, squares, rectangles, diamonds, grid lines
– Rotate & Reflect: left, right, horizontal, vertical
– Portrait Editors: blemish, blur, whiten, redeye, splash, sharpen, focus
– Crop Tool: 1×1, 1×2, 2×1, 4×6, 6×4, 3×4, 4×3, 5×7, 7×5, 8×10, 10×8, 9×16, 16×9
View our Terms of Service at: https://maplemedia.io/terms-of-service/
Your feedback helps us make the app better! If you have comments or suggestions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Mashable Mentions *
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a ‘wash’ effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models”
6. VSCO: Photo & Video Editor
Share your photos and videos with #VSCO for a chance to be curated by VSCO. We can’t wait to see what you create.
FREE PHOTO EDITOR
Take your photography to the next level with 10 free VSCO presets. Easily import and edit your RAW photos. Use editing tools like Contrast and Saturation to make your photos pop or use Grain and Fade to add texture and mimic analog film effects. Adjust or play around with your photo perspectives with Crop and Skew. Save and recreate your favorite edits with Recipes.
ADVANCED PHOTO EDITING TOOLS
Join VSCO Membership to access VSCO’s complete preset library with over 200+ presets. Recreate vintage film looks by Kodak, Fuji, Agfa, and others with Film X. Use advanced photo editing tools like HSL and Split Tone. Frame your images with a touch of color using Borders.
Transform your videos on mobile with the same premium VSCO presets and advanced editing tools from our photo editor. Adjust white balance and experiment with color control with HSL. Easily create short video GIFs with DSCO.
Tell a video story and make a moving collage by layering videos, images, and shapes. Celebrate moments, illustrate a mood, or experiment with photos and videos you already have in your Studio. Adjust the opacity of any media layered in to create an eclectic range of customized gel colors and double exposures.
CONNECT WITH A CREATIVE COMMUNITY
Explore inspiring photos, videos, and editorial in Discover. Find people you know and connect with friends already on VSCO. Create with Journals. Try something new with weekly photo Challenges exclusive to your VSCO membership.
MEMBERSHIP TRIAL AND SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
Start your VSCO membership with a free 7-day trial. Once the trial is over, you’ll be charged an annual subscription fee. Your VSCO membership will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your Settings > iTunes Account & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions to manage your membership and turn auto-renew off. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Read more about our terms and conditions here —