If you are looking for the Best Photo Editing App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Photo Editing App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Photo Editing App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Photo Editing App For iPhone
1. AirBrush – Best Photo Editor
#1 PHOTO EDITING APP
Near perfect app star rating! Professional results! Easy to use!
AirBrush brings you the most natural, easy-to-use photo editing tools designed to give your photos the perfect aesthetic.
CAPTURE THE REAL YOU
Swipe away pesky imperfections to let your true self shine through your photos.
• Remove acne and blemishes
• Even out skin tone
• Smooth and glowing skin
• Whiten teeth
• Widen or nudge your smile
• Plump up lips
• Brighten eyes
• Look awake and refreshed
• Enlarge eyes
SCULPT AND SHAPE
• Expand or slim any facial feature
• Shift position of facial features
• Reduce or enlarge any area of the photo
• Add volume to your hair
• Stretch tool for added height
PROFESSIONAL PHOTO EFFECTS
• Add depth with our blur tool
• Frame your photos with vignettes
• Crop photos with custom or pre-set sizes
• Control color and light
FILTERS FOR DAYS!
• Dozens of looks
• Themed filters and gorgeous light effects
• New filters always being added
READY TO SHARE?
• Directly share your AirBrush photos onto your favorite social media accounts
TO DISCOVER PHOTO EDITING TIPS, FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
The AirBrush BLACK is a subscription that provides access to premium tools and filters that are updated monthly, at the price of $35.99 USD/year (annual plan) or $7.99/month (monthly plan). This subscription auto-renews at the end of each term according to the plan subscribed, unless canceled 24-hours in advance. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active period.
Terms of Service:
2. Gemini Photos: Gallery Cleaner
SELECTS THE NOT-SO-GOOD ONES
all but the best in a set of similar photos
those with closed eyes
HELPS CLEAN OUT THE CLUTTER
screenshots, exact duplicates,
photos of text,
and other clutter
AND SORTS YOUR ENTIRE LIBRARY
Go through every media file you keep.
Swipe up if you want it, and down if you don’t.
Simple as that.
LEAVES THE FINAL SAY TO YOU
flip through selected media to make sure you don’t want them
select something else if you don’t like the app’s suggestions
tap Move to Trash to remove selected files
and tap Empty Trash to delete them for good
BONUS FEATURE: PHOTO RADAR
Keeps the “Storage Full” pop-up at bay. Gemini watches out for the new shots
and videos and makes sure they don’t pile up again.
The payment and subscription terms:
Choose between the following subscription options:
Monthly Subscription – $4.99 per month – gives you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
Annual Subscription – $19.99 per year – gives you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
One Time Purchase – $34.99 offers you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
Free trial terms:
Free trial for monthly subscription in Gemini Photos allows you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos for the duration of 3 days. Your account will be charged for renewal, in accordance with monthly subscription plan for $4.99 per month, within 24 hours prior to the end of the 3 day trial period.
You can cancel your free trial at any time before 24 hours prior to converting your account to a auto-renewable subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal, in accordance with your plan, within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings any time after purchase.
*** Manage your subscription directly from your iPhone ***
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
1. Tap the “Settings” icon on your mobile, then tap the “Store” icon.
2. Sign in with your iTunes ID.
3. Tap “View Apple ID” then “Manage App Subscriptions”.
4. You will be able to see when your next payment is due, or cancel your automatic renewal.
*** You may cancel your subscription at any time ***
Renewal of your monthly subscription is automatic.
You can cancel this automatic renewal at any time, at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Please note, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when making a purchase of an auto-renewing subscription.
3. Photoshop Express Photo Editor
Have fun and easily edit, retouch, collage, and combine photos for high-quality pictures. Create photos that will help you stand out on social media with powerful one-touch transformations. Tap into your creativity on the go with Photoshop Express–the fast and easy photo editor–used by millions.
Photoshop Express delivers a full selection of free photo effects and editing features. Personalise your experiences with borders and text, enhance colour and imagery, create picture collages, make quick fixes and enhance your share-worthy moments.
DETECTING AND MASKING OBJECTS
Innovative multi-object selection bringing selective editing to the next level.
Transfer makeup from a wide selection of beauty templates onto your own image.
PHOTO FILTERS AND EFFECTS
• Work on a single part of an image while the rest remains untouched with Selective Editing.
• Easily remove or replace the background of your image with automatic and smart cutouts.
• Combine photos to creatively transform your image.
• Achieve your dream aesthetic with our Looks filters: Charm, Matte, Black & White, Portrait, Duo Tone, and more.
• Enhance your photo with new Overlays, including light-leaks, bokeh, and raindrops.
• Remove any unwanted elements from your photos to create share-ready photos with Advanced Healing.
• Explore Colour Temperature, Vibrance and other effects with an easy adjustment slider.
• Remove fog with Dehaze for clear, detail-rich scenery.
• Adjust the angle of your head or facial orientation.
• Remove blemishes and smooth skin for a flawless finish.
• Transform your selfie into a caricature with fun sliders.
• Retouch your face with sliders that recognise face shape and features.
STUNNING PHOTO COLLAGES
• Create fun and unique photo collages by adding ready-to-use backgrounds, gradients and layouts.
• Use the Style Transfer feature to easily apply the same look and feel across all the images in your collage.
• Highlight colour themes with the Pop-Colour Tool.
• Unleash creativity with the scrapbook feature or photo collage maker.
ADD BORDERS AND TEXT
• Customise stickers, memes and captions.
• Add fun text to your photos with a wide array of fonts, colours and opacity controls.
• Bring your photos to the next level with photo colour matching borders or unique custom frames.
• Fine-tune text placement with pan, zoom and rotate settings.
• Add watermarks easily by adding custom text or logos.
• Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos
• Use Auto-Fix options for one-touch adjustments to Contrast, Exposure, and White Balance.
• Reopen closed eyes to create the perfect shot.
• Add emphasis on your subject with simple vignettes.
• Shift focus and blend backgrounds with Radial Blur.
• Enhance imagery with Full Blur features.
• Smooth out graininess or Reduce Colour Noise.
• Sharpen details to make your photos look their best.
• Fix crooked images with Auto Settings.
• Correct distorted camera angles with the Transform Tool.
Photoshop Express now includes all the best tools from Photoshop Mix and Photoshop Fix including liquefy, smart cut outs and layers, face-aware liquefy, and more. Adobe’s best-in-class healing technology recognises facial features for a smooth but realistic finish.
NOW SAVE AS PNG
• You can now save your detailed, high-contrast images in the PNG file format. This is ideal for digital photographs and images with transparent backgrounds that can be layered over other images.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family.
Terms & Conditions:
4. Picsart Photo & Video Editor
“Join the Picsart community of over 150 million creators around the world. With the Picsart photo editor and video editor, you can bring your creativity to life. Make professional-level collages, design and add stickers, quickly remove and swap backgrounds, try popular edits like Golden Hour, Mirror Selfies, and retro VHS or Y2K filters. Picsart is your go-to, all-in-one editor with all the tools you need to give your content a personal flair and make it stand out.
• Try trending filters for pictures and popular photo effects
• Use the Background Eraser to erase and replace backgrounds
• Clean up pictures and remove unwanted objects with the Remove Object tool
• Use millions of curated, free images or edit your own pictures
• Add text to photos with 200+ designer fonts
• Retouch selfies with hair color changer, makeup stickers & more
• Blur backgrounds with our AI-powered smart selection tool
• Quickly flip & crop photos
• Add stickers to pictures and create your own stickers
• Create and edit videos with our easy-to-use video editor with music
• Take your IG Stories, TikToks & Reels to the next level
• Add music to your videos using our extensive video editor music library
• Crop video clips to the perfect dimensions and ratios
• Try Glitch video effects and other trendy filters in the video editor
• Trim videos or use smart video merger to blend videos
• Design using the slideshow maker with music
• Add your best moments to a video collage
• Create on-trend photo collages with your favorite pictures
• Try photo grid collage, freestyle collage, scrapbook, and frames for pictures
• Go viral with our meme generator & share with friends
• Use the Story Maker and level up your Instagram game with Story templates
STICKER MAKER + FREE STICKERS
• Discover over 60+ million Picsart stickers
• Add stickers to pictures to turn up the fun level on your edits
• Download any sticker for free and use it instantly
• Make your own clipart and create unique custom stickers
PHOTO EFFECTS & FILTERS
• Outline selfies with the popular Sketch effects
• Turn portraits into artistic masterpieces with Canvas effects
• Make Drip Art with dripping effect stickers & customize the blend mode
• Cartoon yourself in seconds with amazing Magic effects
• Use Picsart Draw with customizable brushes, layers, & pro drawing tools
• Doodle on pictures and create a transparent clothes effect
• Start with a blank canvas to create art and illustrations from scratch
• Play with Doodle Art and scribble away for hours
• Recreate trending edits in a couple of taps. Cut editing time in half with easy customizable steps
• Edit multiple pictures in the same style.
• Keep your IG feed on-trend and consistent by creating personal presets
• The Picsart Gold subscription grants access to NEW EXCLUSIVE content all the time. Get all the top features with an ad-free editing experience.
Start your Picsart Gold membership with a free trial – limited to one per Apple account. Once the trial is over, you’ll be charged a nominal subscription fee. Your Gold subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. If your subscription is subject to any promotional discount, the discount will expire upon the end of the current period & you’ll be charged the standard rate upon renewal. Go to your Apple account to manage your membership & to turn auto-renew off. Your Apple account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Terms and conditions: https://picsart.com/terms-and-conditions
About Ads: https://picsart.com/privacy-policy#interest-base”
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a ‘wash’ effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models”
6. VSCO: Photo & Video Editor
Share your photos and videos with #VSCO for a chance to be curated by VSCO. We can’t wait to see what you create.
FREE PHOTO EDITOR
Take your photography to the next level with 10 free VSCO presets. Easily import and edit your RAW photos. Use editing tools like Contrast and Saturation to make your photos pop or use Grain and Fade to add texture and mimic analog film effects. Adjust or play around with your photo perspectives with Crop and Skew. Save and recreate your favorite edits with Recipes.
ADVANCED PHOTO EDITING TOOLS
Join VSCO Membership to access VSCO’s complete preset library with over 200+ presets. Recreate vintage film looks by Kodak, Fuji, Agfa, and others with Film X. Use advanced photo editing tools like HSL and Split Tone. Frame your images with a touch of color using Borders.
Transform your videos on mobile with the same premium VSCO presets and advanced editing tools from our photo editor. Adjust white balance and experiment with color control with HSL. Easily create short video GIFs with DSCO.
Tell a video story and make a moving collage by layering videos, images, and shapes. Celebrate moments, illustrate a mood, or experiment with photos and videos you already have in your Studio. Adjust the opacity of any media layered in to create an eclectic range of customized gel colors and double exposures.
CONNECT WITH A CREATIVE COMMUNITY
Explore inspiring photos, videos, and editorial in Discover. Find people you know and connect with friends already on VSCO. Create with Journals. Try something new with weekly photo Challenges exclusive to your VSCO membership.
MEMBERSHIP TRIAL AND SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
Start your VSCO membership with a free 7-day trial. Once the trial is over, you’ll be charged an annual subscription fee. Your VSCO membership will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your Settings > iTunes Account & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions to manage your membership and turn auto-renew off. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Read more about our terms and conditions here —