If you are looking for the Best Photo Storage App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Photo Storage App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Photo Storage App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Photo Storage App iPhone
1. 500px – Photography Community
Share your work where it matters and get inspired with incredible photos from diverse styles and genres around the world. No memes—just great photography.
Grow and learn: Get immediate exposure on your first upload with our Pulse algorithm.
Endless content to discover: Get inspired by millions of like-minded creators in the app’s Discover section.
Take photos. Win prizes: Quests are free creative photo challenges that encourage you to test your skills and submit your best work for a chance to win exciting prizes.
Get paid for your photos: Don’t let your photos sit there gathering dust, like on other platforms. Gain exposure and get paid for your work with 500px Licensing.
Want unlimited uploads? Upgrade your account to our monthly, auto-renewable Unlimited Uploads membership for only US $0.99 per month. You’ll get access to unlimited uploads so that you never have to choose between photos—the only limit is your creativity.
Terms of service – https://500px.com/terms
2. Amazon Photos
“Safely store all your full-resolution photos on Amazon Photos. Use this free app to back up, share, and organize all of your photos. All Amazon Photos customers have 5GB full-resolution photo and video storage. Personalize your Fire TV and Echo Show to display your favorite memories. Order photo prints, custom gifts, and home décor directly from your phone to make gift giving a breeze. You can opt to remove photos and videos stored in your phone to free up space, knowing your photos and videos will remain safe—now and in the future.
Take advantage of features like This Day to see and share photos from this date in years past, and Memories, to automatically see curated slideshows from trips and other special moments from your life. Use invite-only Groups to gather and share a multitude of top-quality photos and albums with family and friends.
Amazon Photos keeps your photos and videos the same size and format as the originals. With full-resolution storage, your prints look as sharp as the day you took them.
PERSONALIZE YOUR FIRE TV AND ECHO SHOW
So many photos and videos captured remain tucked away in a phone or camera. Device personalization means your best memories stay where they belong: in the spotlight. Whether it’s your Fire TV in the living room or your Echo Show on the kitchen counter, your memories get the attention they deserve.
High-quality prints, made to order. Best of all? You can make it happen right from the app and transform those memories into prints, custom gifts, and home décor.
Available only in the U.S.
View (and share) photos from this date in years past, whether it’s one year ago or five years ago.
Your special moments set to music and re-surfaced as a curated slideshow to re-live the good times.
Share full-resolution photos and videos with family and friends by inviting them to a private Amazon Photos Group. Share lifetime-long memories or highlight special events such as vacations, playoffs, parties, graduations. View photo slideshows on your Fire TV and Echo Show to enjoy special moments throughout your entire home.
• Prime: Prime members get unlimited, full-resolution photo storage and 5GB for video
• Storage: Free 5GB photo and video storage
• Full-resolution: Keep your original image’s resolution: more pixels equal better quality photos and videos
• Personalization: Keep photo memories on view instead of tucked away in a phone or camera
• One-stop shop: Photo storage, prints, and sharing
• Prints: Favorite memories transformed into photo prints, custom gifts, and home décor
Available only in the U.S.
• Built-in security: Back up photos and videos automatically just by turning on with Auto-Save
• Alexa: Take, view, and share photos hands-free
• Groups: Privately share selected photos, videos, and albums with family and friends across devices
• Subscriptions: Expand storage with flexible monthly and annual plans starting at $1.99
By using this app, you agree to Amazon’s Conditions of Use (www.amazon.com/conditionsofuse) and Privacy Notice (www.amazon.com/privacy).”
3. Gemini Photos: Gallery Cleaner
SELECTS THE NOT-SO-GOOD ONES
all but the best in a set of similar photos
those with closed eyes
HELPS CLEAN OUT THE CLUTTER
screenshots, exact duplicates,
photos of text,
and other clutter
AND SORTS YOUR ENTIRE LIBRARY
Go through every media file you keep.
Swipe up if you want it, and down if you don’t.
Simple as that.
LEAVES THE FINAL SAY TO YOU
flip through selected media to make sure you don’t want them
select something else if you don’t like the app’s suggestions
tap Move to Trash to remove selected files
and tap Empty Trash to delete them for good
BONUS FEATURE: PHOTO RADAR
Keeps the “Storage Full” pop-up at bay. Gemini watches out for the new shots
and videos and makes sure they don’t pile up again.
The payment and subscription terms:
Choose between the following subscription options:
Monthly Subscription – $4.99 per month – gives you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
Annual Subscription – $19.99 per year – gives you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
One Time Purchase – $34.99 offers you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
Free trial terms:
Free trial for monthly subscription in Gemini Photos allows you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos for the duration of 3 days. Your account will be charged for renewal, in accordance with monthly subscription plan for $4.99 per month, within 24 hours prior to the end of the 3 day trial period.
You can cancel your free trial at any time before 24 hours prior to converting your account to a auto-renewable subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal, in accordance with your plan, within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings any time after purchase.
*** Manage your subscription directly from your iPhone ***
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
1. Tap the “Settings” icon on your mobile, then tap the “Store” icon.
2. Sign in with your iTunes ID.
3. Tap “View Apple ID” then “Manage App Subscriptions”.
4. You will be able to see when your next payment is due, or cancel your automatic renewal.
*** You may cancel your subscription at any time ***
Renewal of your monthly subscription is automatic.
You can cancel this automatic renewal at any time, at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Please note, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when making a purchase of an auto-renewing subscription.
4. Google Photos
“The best photo product on Earth” – The Verge
“Google Photos is your new essential picture app” – Wired
“Upload the pictures, and let Google Photos do the rest” – The New York Times
• FREE UP SPACE: Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device’s storage in just a tap.
• VISUAL SEARCH: Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things in them—no tagging required.
• SMARTER SHARING: With smart sharing suggestions, giving your friends the photos you took of them is painless. And they can add their photos, too, so you’ll finally get the photos you’re actually in.
• MOVIES AND GIFS, MADE FOR YOU: Get automatically created movies, collages, GIFs, and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself.
• ADVANCED EDITING: Transform photos with a tap. Use intuitive and powerful photo and video editing tools to apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting, and more.
• SMART AUTOMATIC ALBUMS: Tell better stories, without the work. Automatically get a new album with just your best shots after an event or trip, then invite others to add their photos.
• LIVE ALBUMS: Share your latest photos with Live Albums. Select the people and pets you want to see and Google Photos will automatically add photos of them as you take them, no manual updates needed.
• SHARED LIBRARIES: Share without sharing. Grant a trusted person access to all of your photos.
• REDISCOVER: Get collages of photos you took a year ago on this day – perfect for #tbt.
• GOOGLE LENS: Search what you see. This preview enables you to identify text and objects in your photos to learn more and take action.
• ON YOUR TV: View your photos and videos on your TV with Chromecast and Airplay support.
• FREE STORAGE: Every Google Account comes with 15 GB of free storage and you can choose to automatically back up all your photos and videos in High quality or Original quality. Your photos are safe, secure, and private to you. All photos and videos you back up in High quality before June 1, 2021 will not count toward your Google Account storage.
You can also upgrade storage for your Google Account, used for Original Quality photos and videos, Google Drive and Gmail by subscribing to Google One, an expanded storage plan. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US. Pricing and availability can vary by region.
Storage subscriptions purchased in-app will be charged to your iTunes Account, and automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Google One Terms of Service: https://one.google.com/terms-of-service
Note: Face grouping is not available in all countries.
For the latest updates from the team, follow us on Twitter at @googlephotos
Using GPS in the background can decrease battery life. Google Photos doesn’t run GPS in the background unless you turn on optional features.”
5. “My photo storage, drive: Cloud”
With Cloud Mail.Ru, all your photos will always be at hand. Upload your files to your cloud drive, and they’ll automatically be available on all of your devices.
* Upload photos from your mobile phone. Adjust the automatic “save to disk” in your gallery. In order to save bandwidth, it is recommended to perform downloads while connected to a Wi-Fi.
* Free space on your device, because all of your photos are already in Cloud.
* Share files and folders with friends and colleagues in just one click.
* Save bandwidth. You can send a link to an image, video, or document by SMS, email, instant messenger or thru a social network.
* View MS Office documents: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDFs, as well as files in other formats.
* Cloud Mail.Ru allows you to watch videos (including the most popular video formats: avi, mkv, mp4, mov, wmv) and listen to music. Cloud can play a video file without downloading it on the device.
* Manage your files from anywhere; rename, delete and move them between folders.
* Create shared folders with other users, add any files together. Use shared folders with friends to collect photos from party or travelling. Work with documents in groups, using shared folder with colleagues. Collect and share family memories – all family members can add photos and videos in a shared album.
* Keep your important files in a safe storage location. No matter what happens to your drive on your PC or phone, all your files stored in the Cloud will stay intact.
* You don’t need any wires, flash drives or memory cards. All you need is the free Cloud Mail.Ru app and an internet connection.
* You can increase your Cloud storage. List of subscriptions is located in the application side-bar.
All subscriptions are autorenewable. Each active subscription will be automatically renewed unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of its current period. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Price may vary by location. You will not be able to cancel the subscription during active subscription period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of service: https://cloud.mail.ru/LA/mobile”
6. Private Photo Vault – Pic Safe
Millions of people trust Private Photo Vault® to keep their photos hidden.
Top 100 Photography App in USA, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, India, Italy, Finland, UK, South Africa, Egypt, Mexico, Malaysia, Australia, Hong Kong, France, Ireland, Germany and many more countries.
* * * * *
“Wow, I have been wanting a way to hide some of my photos for a while, this is a perfect solution.”
* * * * *
“Exactly what I’m looking for, can organize albums and even ‘hide’ others that I feel I need to.”
PROTECT YOUR “SPECIAL” PHOTOS + VIDEOS
• Password Protected App Entry
• Pin Lock
• Pattern/Dot Lock
• Password Protected Photo Albums
(Keep people out of your private albums)
• Break-in Report: Photo + GPS
• Decoy Password
• Create Albums right in the App
• Import/Export from Photo App
• iTunes Syncing
• Wireless Photo Transfer
• Email Photos
• Text Message Photos
• Image Gallery
• Intuitive Interface just like Photo App
• Import/Export from Photo App
• Watch Videos
PRIVATE WEB BROWSER
• Browse the Internet Privately
• Download Photos directly to the app
Premium will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
The free version of the app does not backup your files to Cloud Vault. Please ensure you perform backups of your photos and videos to ensure if you lose your device, your data isn’t lost.”