If you are looking for the Best Physiology App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Physiology App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Physiology App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Physiology App For Android
1. Anatomy & Physiology
“Get Anatomy & Physiology and start your step-by-step visual introduction to each human body system. This app for your Android phone and tablet uses 3D models, illustrations, and 3D animations to present the core concepts in an undergraduate A&P course.
Conquer those tough anatomy topics! Put aside the textbook, the lab specimens, or plastic 3D models and jump into an immersive 3D experience.
– Zoom in to see in real 3D how nerves exit the spinal cord and their relationship to the vertebrae.
– Rotate to study the branches of the cranial nerves or the microanatomy of the eye from all perspectives.
– Watch a 50-second 3D animation that explains the physiology of muscle contractions.
This app includes 12 units with 50 chapters/modules that use over 500 preset views of 3D models, more than 150 illustrations and animations, and hundreds of quiz questions.
Within each of the 12 content units, you can
– Rotate the anatomical models. Zoom in or out.
– Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
– Watch short animations that explain physiological processes.
– Study by creating notecards. Favorite views to access later.
– Track your progress with learning objective checklists.
– Test your knowledge with quizzes.
– Share content with others.
Anatomy & Physiology presents core functions of all body systems, including
Cells and Tissues
About Visible Body
Visible Body creates innovative, interactive 3D human anatomy and physiology content and applications. If you love the human body, you’ll love us! Doctors, professors, nurses, and students are among the people who use our apps to make learning and teaching anatomy and physiology visual and engaging. Over a million people have used our products. Founded in 1996, Visible Body also operates as Argosy Publishing.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
2. Physiology & Pathology
“Discover what happens when physiology fails. Work through interactive lessons that explain the step-by-step breakdown of common cardiovascular, renal, respiratory, gastrointestinal, and musculoskeletal processes. Physiology & Pathology covers 48 physiology topics and 57 conditions, with 50 lessons, more than 5,800 3D models, 38 animations, 16 illustrations, and 26 quizzes.
-Compare 3D models of normal anatomy to models of common diseases and conditions
-Set the heart rate and visualize conduction in a dissectable, beating 3D heart, and follow along on an ECG
-Watch animations that present to the physiological processes of gas exchange, pulmonary ventilation, fluid balance, peristalsis, and more
-Walk through interactive lessons to understand the progression of atherosclerosis, kidney stones, lung cancer, and other common conditions
-Test your knowledge of various physiological processes and pathologies with quizzes
“I can’t wait to teach with this—it is the first time I have seen heart conduction, blood flow, ecg, and heart contractions all together!”
Associate Professor of Biology
Metropolitan State University
The current release of Physiology & Pathology includes the following units: Cardiovascular, respiratory, renal, gastrointestinal, and musculoskeletal. More content coming soon.”
3. Pocket Anatomy and Physiology
In class or in practice, whenever you need A & P information quickly, turn to this handy, easy-to-understand pocket guide. This latest update is based on the 2nd edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Pocket Anatomy and Physiology, offers crystal-clear, full-color illustrations with concise labels putting all the need-to-know A&P information at your fingertips.
– ENHANCED! More physiology content
– Newly added! Coverage of embryology, blood components, tissues, and the integumentary system
– Brief introduction for each body system
– Precise labels accurately identify every structure
– Each section tells you the orientation of every figure-no more guessing at what you’re viewing
– Whether you’re looking for a cross section of the spinal cord or lateral view of the arteries of the head and neck, or any other perspective on the human body, you’ll find it here
– Easy-to-reference tables summarize all of the relevant physiology
– Section covers body structure, various systems like skeletal, muscular, nervous, circulatory, respiratory, reproductive and many more
– With Skyscape’s feature of images with hot-spot and tooltip you can identify the different parts of anatomy easily”
4. Human Anatomy and Physiology
Blood Anatomy and Physiology
Cardiovascular System Anatomy and Physiology
Digestive System Anatomy and Physiology
Endocrine System Anatomy and Physiology
Integumentary System Anatomy and Physiology
Lymphatic System Anatomy and Physiology
Muscular System Anatomy and Physiology
Nervous System Anatomy and Physiology
Respiratory System Anatomy and Physiology
Skeletal System Anatomy and Physiology
Special Senses Anatomy and Physiology
Urinary System Anatomy and Physiology
Female Reproductive System Anatomy and Physiology
Male Reproductive System Anatomy and Physiology
5. Physiology GURU
A complete guide to Undergraduate (Basic) and PGMEE (ADVANCED) Physiology, explained in a simple, concise yet informative manner, this is one app you wouldn’t want to miss out on.
Study planner, Progress tracker and Quizzes at the end of every topic, not only will you understand every concept, but you’ll also be organised and well prepared for all tests and exams.
Clinical cases and Extra in depth points will help you gain more insight into applying physiology as a practitioner.
Feel the need to make notes? Go ahead! Think you’ll fall asleep during your scheduled study time? Set an alarm on the app that’ll remind you to study!
Not only will you save the money spent on expensive reference books, but you’ll also be able to watch lecture videos on any topic of your choice, whenever you want!
Get your Doubts cleared by Author himself and Stay Updated with the latest Updates in the arena of Physiology.
What You Get…
• You Save Your Entire Money You Spend On Books
• Interact Directly with the Author Prof.Dr. Vivek Nalgirkar & Get your Doubts clarified
• Your Notes Stay Organised and “In Hand” In Real Time
• Clinical Cases
• Search the Text by Google Talk
• Scholar’s Stuff to Satiate the Curiosity
• Bookmark Important Topics
• No Carrying Of Heavy Books With You
• Lecture Videos : Missed Out On Any Lecture? No Problem. Your App is Equipped With Lecture Videos Too
• Revise any Topic Whenever and Wherever You Want
• Dictionary In Your Pocket
• Bank of MCQs Provided With Explanation with Periodic addition of New MCQs
More Features Yet to Come…!!!”
6. Anatomy & Physiology Made Easy
Anatomy & Physiology Made Incredibly Easy presents the vast, sometimes overwhelming details of anatomy and physiology in an enjoyable, user-friendly style. Featuring light-hearted humor throughout, the resource reviews core concepts and offers detailed coverage of every major body system along with with nutrition, fluids and electrolytes, reproduction and lactation, and genetics.
Take short quizzes at the end of every section to assess your strengths and weaknesses for that particular unit. Review detailed anatomical structures with helpful study card section.
• Light-hearted, whimsical, easy-to-understand presentation
• Hundreds of full-color photos and illustrations
• Coverage of every major body system
• Interactive ‘Quick Quiz’ section with NCLEX-style questions
• ‘Just for Fun’ section features word scramble and matching
• Highlight and make custom notes within entries
• ‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer / Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine