If you are looking for the Best Picture Organizer App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Picture Organizer App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Picture Organizer App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Picture Organizer App iPhone
1. Collections Pro: Photo & Video
“Collections provides one-stop solution to organize, present and even share your photos and videos in your desired layout for families, photography professionals, and business users. Collections allows you to create your photobooks, portfolio, mosaics, collages, slideshows, album folders and even product catalog, export to PDF and play slideshow with background music as well.
* Choose from 43 templates for different combination of frames (1 to 9 Photos)
* Customized app title, logo and background
* Add password to protect your private album
* Presentation Mode: swipe left/right to turn pages, auto hides navigation bar and toolbar, tap frame to enlarge photo or play video
* Organize your albums into folders
* Global search for all albums, folders
* Change page turning transition: Push or Page Curl
* Frame Settings: photo alignment, border styles, shadow, background image or color
* Layout Settings: margin width and height, space between frames
* Text Settings: font style, font size, text alignment, text overlay
* Resize frames by dragging the space between them
* Select multiple photos or videos from Photo Library and Files app at one time
* Cut, copy and paste photos from/to clipboard across pages and albums
* Basic Photo Editing: auto-fit, maintain aspect ratio
* Advanced Photo Editing: filter, rotate, draw, crop, etc.
* View properties of photo
* Support Open In option for photo”
2. Google Photos
“The best photo product on Earth” – The Verge
“Google Photos is your new essential picture app” – Wired
“Upload the pictures, and let Google Photos do the rest” – The New York Times
• FREE UP SPACE: Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device’s storage in just a tap.
• VISUAL SEARCH: Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things in them—no tagging required.
• SMARTER SHARING: With smart sharing suggestions, giving your friends the photos you took of them is painless. And they can add their photos, too, so you’ll finally get the photos you’re actually in.
• MOVIES AND GIFS, MADE FOR YOU: Get automatically created movies, collages, GIFs, and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself.
• ADVANCED EDITING: Transform photos with a tap. Use intuitive and powerful photo and video editing tools to apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting, and more.
• SMART AUTOMATIC ALBUMS: Tell better stories, without the work. Automatically get a new album with just your best shots after an event or trip, then invite others to add their photos.
• LIVE ALBUMS: Share your latest photos with Live Albums. Select the people and pets you want to see and Google Photos will automatically add photos of them as you take them, no manual updates needed.
• SHARED LIBRARIES: Share without sharing. Grant a trusted person access to all of your photos.
• REDISCOVER: Get collages of photos you took a year ago on this day – perfect for #tbt.
• GOOGLE LENS: Search what you see. This preview enables you to identify text and objects in your photos to learn more and take action.
• ON YOUR TV: View your photos and videos on your TV with Chromecast and Airplay support.
• FREE STORAGE: Every Google Account comes with 15 GB of free storage and you can choose to automatically back up all your photos and videos in High quality or Original quality. Your photos are safe, secure, and private to you. All photos and videos you back up in High quality before June 1, 2021 will not count toward your Google Account storage.
You can also upgrade storage for your Google Account, used for Original Quality photos and videos, Google Drive and Gmail by subscribing to Google One, an expanded storage plan. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US. Pricing and availability can vary by region.
Storage subscriptions purchased in-app will be charged to your iTunes Account, and automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Google One Terms of Service: https://one.google.com/terms-of-service
Note: Face grouping is not available in all countries.
For the latest updates from the team, follow us on Twitter at @googlephotos
Using GPS in the background can decrease battery life. Google Photos doesn’t run GPS in the background unless you turn on optional features.”
3. MyPics – A Powerful PhotoAlbum
“Having trouble managing your photos and videos? If you use MyPics, you can freely organize the photos and videos you take with your iPhone/iPad. Please try it if you’re not satisfied with the default photo app! MyPics is used by 3,200,000 users.
■ Create and organize albums, and choose your preferred design
With MyPics, you can freely create albums, and add photos and videos. You can set your favorite photo as the album cover, and choose a design for the app from 50 more different themes.
■ Calendar view is supported
You can see all your photos by calendar view. How many photos did I take in this month? What did I do last year on this day? This app reminds you of the precious memories.
■ Original data won’t be modified.
With MyPics, when you import photos or videos from the Camera Roll, it saves the original, unmodified data. Exif data like time stamps and geocoding will be stored as is and can be shared over iTunes or transferred to your PC.
■ Secure data set up
The photos and movies taken from your camera roll are saved using original data. Time stamp and location information included in Exif data along with the original file name are available. In addition, data imported into the app will be automatically backed up online using Dropbox! (You can also easily transfer original photos stored in the app using file sharing through iTunes)
■ A variety of other photo management functions
Our album app includes all functions necessary for photo management, because we want it to be fit for everyday use. All of the following functions are available on both the iPhone and the iPad.
– Create album in album
– Create, edit or delete
– Customize listing order
– Customize album cover photo
– Grouping albums by album set
– Import from Camera Roll
– Save to Camera Roll
– Move to different Album
– Copy to different Album
– Search by notes, tags, filename
– Display photo location on map
– Change listing order
– View Exif data
– iTunes files sharing
– Automatic upload to Dropbox
– Dropbox upload
– Rotate, Crop, Effects, Brightness etc
– Customize theme
– Passcode protection
– Import in background
– Fully compatible with iPhone/iPad
■ Regarding the purchase of Expert
– The subscription period will be automatically renewed every year from the start date.
– Renewals will occur within 24 hours before the end of the subscription period.
– It will be automatically renewed unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period.
– You can manage and cancel your subscription in the App Store account settings.
– Payment will be made via your iTunes account.
If you have any questions, please refer to the in-app help.”
4. Secret Photo Vault – Keepsafe
Keepsafe secures personal photos and videos by locking them down with PIN protection, fingerprint touch ID, and military-grade encryption. It’s the best place for storing your personal pictures and videos. With Keepsafe, you can protect your privacy, secure your photos, and save phone space.
Use Keepsafe for:
– Preserving special memories
– Storing family photos
– Protecting copies of your driver’s license, ID cards, and credit cards
– Organizing important documents
What makes Keepsafe different?
• Award-winning photo locker, with over 70 million users
• Beautiful design and UX. Easy to upload, view & organize photos
• Smooth scrolling for photo viewing on all devices
– Phone and tablet support
– Simple interface
– Easy-to-use PIN pad access
– Photo backup
– Custom albums
– Full-screen and slideshow viewing for photos and videos
– Integrated camera for taking photos directly in Keepsafe
– Safe Send for sharing pictures for a limited time from Keepsafe
– Syncs images and videos in Keepsafe to all of your Keepsafe installations on any platform
Keepsafe Premium’s Exclusive Features:
Manage Your Photos
• Album Lock: Assign individual PIN codes to access particular albums
• Private Cloud: Stores up to 10,000 items in Keepsafe
• Space Saver: Compresses photos and saves originals to the Cloud
• Trash Recovery: Retrieves photos you’ve mistakenly deleted
• Ad-Free: Keeps your photo-viewing experience distraction-free
• Custom Album Covers: Sets album thumbnails to a specific image
Help & Support
Problems or questions?
Visit Keepsafe’s support site at https://support.getkeepsafe.com/hc/en-us
Send a ticket from inside Keepsafe (best for troubleshooting)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keepsafe Premium Subscription
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
– Length of subscriptions: one month & one year
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Price of subscriptions: one month – $9.99 dollars & one year – $23.99 dollars
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– Any unused portion of a free period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://www.getkeepsafe.com/policies/#terms
Keepsafe Basic is ad supported: https://youradchoices.com”
5. Slidebox – Photo Manager
– Delete: Trash unwanted photos with a swipe of a finger
– Organize: Sort photos into albums with a single tap
– Compare: Swipe similar photos back and forth to compare
– Favorite: Mark special photos as your favorites
Slidebox interacts directly with your Photos App, so any changes you make are reflected seamlessly on your iPhone and iCloud.
Get Slidebox now and start organizing!
—– More Features —–
– Undo last action
– Gif Support
– Print to Walgreens (available in select US cities)
—– In-App Purchases —–
We offer in-app purchases for Slidebox, which includes 10,000+ photos and album cloud storage and additional features. The amount will be charged to your iTunes account and will vary by plan and country. The total price will displayed prominently before completing your purchase.
Slidebox subscriptions purchased in the app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. The plan is priced at $4.99USD monthly (pricing may vary in countries outside U.S.). In order to avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. This can be done at any time from your iTunes account settings. Slidebox does not offer any free trials for these subscriptions.
In-App Purchase Subscription Fine Details (US):
• Title of service: Slidebox
• Length of subscription: Annual Subscription (USD 49.99), Monthly Subscription (USD 4.99)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Additionally, users without backup can purchase the full version through our one-time in-app purchase to support future development and to get all the features in the future forever!
Terms of Service: http://slidebox.co/terms.html
6. Utiful Photo Organizer
“Utiful is the first photo organizer for neat freaks. Unlike the standard Photos app, Utiful allows you to actually move (not just copy!) photos out of the camera roll and sort them by category in separate folders. It helps you to get more organized with your photos, find things fast when you need them and keep your camera roll tidy. It’s easy, fast and reliable.
Not everyone is a neat freak, and many people may not even want that title. However, if your camera roll is messy and you have to scroll for ages to find what you need, then you could profit from a photo organizer that’s made for some of the tidiest people around. Especially if you keep not only personal photos but also work photos, lots of screenshots and use your camera to capture things like bills, recipes, product instructions and the like, it is best to opt for a reliable photo organizer that’s also easy and fast.
WHY CHOOSE UTIFUL
+ Lets you move (not just copy!) photos to folders
+ Works also straight from the standard Photos app
+ Lets you sync your folders to all your iOS devices
+ On the App Store since 2015, regularly updated
+ Has a Customer Service team that answers all requests fast
QUICK START GUIDE
1. Open Utiful, tap “Add Photos”, select photos from the camera roll and tap “Move”.
2. Or, while in the Photos app, select photos, tap Share and choose “Save to Utiful”.
HOW OTHERS MAKE USE OF UTIFUL
+ NEAK FREAKS use it to clean up their camera roll and keep everything in organized folders and subfolders in Utiful.
+ SELF-EMPLOYED organize in Utiful their business and work related photos separately from their personal photos.
+ BUSY, ORGANIZED people keep in Utiful their reference pictures like bills, recipes, product labels, screenshots etc.
+ CREATIVE people save in Utiful photos of their creations, art, products, idea collections, scrapbooking kits etc.
+ PRIVACY AWARE people move to Utiful their private photos that shouldn’t pop up in their standard Photos app.
+ Move photos from the camera roll to Utiful folders
+ File to Utiful folders straight from the Photos app
+ Create subfolders to organize by subcategory
+ Take & file photos in 1 step with the folder camera
+ Sync your Utiful folders to all your iOS devices
+ Protect your Utiful folders with a passcode lock
+ Import/export photo folders from/to computer, cloud storage, external hard drives, also wirelessly via AirDrop
ALL FORMATS SUPPORTED
+ All photo, video, GIF, and RAW formats supported
+ Original image quality & metadata are preserved
INSTAGRAM & Co.
+ Share pictures directly to your Instagram Story
+ Share to Facebook, Instagram & any other app
+ Access Utiful from Messages, Mail, WhatsApp
+ Integrated in your iCloud & iTunes device backups
+ Online-backup option with the Utiful Cloud Library
SUPPORT FOR SPECIAL IOS FEATURES
+ Dark mode support
+ Drag and Drop support for iPad
+ VoiceOver support for blind and low vision users
WORLD-CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE
Access all support options with the Settings button:
+ Direct contact to the Customer Service team
+ Tutorial Videos
+ User’s Manual
+ Ask questions in the Utiful Users Group
If you are a first-time subscriber, you get a free trial period, which will automatically renew to a paid annual subscription at the end of the free trial period unless you cancel your subscription or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings. You can turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your billing period ends. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel subscriptions in your Apple ID Account Settings.