If you are looking for the Best Pink Noise App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Pink Noise App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Pink Noise App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Pink Noise App For iPhone
1. Noise Generator: Full Spectrum
“Generate custom color noises including brown, pink, white, blue, and violet. Customize noise further by using low and high cut filters. Simple modern interface remembers all settings for quick generation and utilizes advanced mathematical formulas to generate all audio waves. There are no audio files included in the application binary which keeps app size to a minimum and app performance to a maximum.
What are benefits of listening to white noise?
– Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
– Pacifies fussy and crying babies
– Relaxes and reduces stress
– Increases focus while enhancing privacy
– Soothes headaches and migraines
– Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
What are the different sound colors?
– White noise sounds similar to static of an analog TV or radio station that has stopped broadcasting. White noise has equal energy across all sound frequencies.
– Brown noise sounds like a powerful waterfall. It has more energy at the lower frequencies and if you have a good speaker system with a subwoofer you should be able to really feel it.
– Pink noise’s upper sound frequencies don’t fall off as fast as they do with brown noise, so you’ll get a little more punch. The most interesting thing about pink noise is it’s found in almost all electronic devices (known as flicker noise) and even in biological systems.
– Blue and violet noise are the opposites of pink and brown noise, respectively, and sound like spraying water from a garden hose. It has more energy at the higher frequencies which means more treble and less bass.
– Curious to learn more about color noises? Check out this article for all the details: http://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise-player/
Drag the Sound Color slider to select brown, pink, white, blue, violet, or somewhere in-between. Next, drag the low and high cut filters to further customize to your liking. Adjust device volume using the on-screen volume slider to a comfortable level. You can also specify to play audio to any AirPlay supported device. Toggle audio playback using the Play/Pause button.
Created by the audio experts at TMSOFT that brought you the famous White Noise app. Check out all our apps and sounds at http://www.tmsoft.com/”
2. Noise Machine – brown pink red
* High quality white noise, pink noise, and brown noise
* Ask Siri to “Play Noise Machine” or to play a specific noise
* Integrated Sleep Timer that fades out noise after set time
* Play on speakers, AirPods, or HomePod
* Control from the lock screen
* Relaxing Dark Mode
Noise Machine is the best noise maker app! The beautiful design of this white noise maker app is a joy to use each night in both light and dark mode.
Noise Machine feature three “colors” of noise – each with different properties:
• Brown Noise (also known as Red Noise) has a rich, deeper character with strong low frequencies and roars like a river or an ocean. Brown noise is good for sleep, and even better when played on a powerful speaker to bring out the deep tones. Our brown noise is mathematically true brown noise.
• Pink Noise has a more balanced texture that highlights the middle frequencies evenly like a calming rain storm. Our pink noise is mathematically balanced.
• White Noise is pure and flat with an equal balance of low, medium, and high frequency sound. White noise may sound like a waterfall cascading down a rocky cliff. Our white noise is mathematically true white noise.
Noise Machine now works with Siri, simply say “Hey Siri, play Noise Machine” to pick right up where you left off with your favorite noise. You can also say:
“Hey Siri, play brown noise on Noise Machine”
“Hey Siri, play pink noise on Noise Machine”
“Hey Siri, play white noise on Noise Machine”
Are you often distracted by irritating sounds when trying to sleep at night like city noise, loud traffic, the fan ticking, the neighbor’s music, or a partner snoring? Put on your sleep noise using this app and you will soon find that distractions are no longer bothering you. You will also notice that this noise has a calming effect that helps you relax and drift off to sleep naturally. Once you have connected with the benefits of these sleep sounds, it may profoundly change the way you sleep.
These noises are also very effective to focus the mind on office work, study, or thought in distracting environments. By replacing the base volume of the background noise in the environment around you with random white noise, pink noise, or brown noise, the distracting sounds are drowned out..leaving you a soothing virtual silence. The noise cancelling sounds replace the background noise. The calming effect of the noise focuses the mind toward concentrating on the task at hand to facilitate clarity and productivity.
The audio from this app works great when played directly from your iPhone or iPad speaker and can also connect to headphones, AirPods, a bluetooth speaker, HomePod, or other audio device for a louder and deeper bath of calming noise. Why buy a portable noise maker or sound machine when you can use the devices you already own!
Noise Machine features a sleep timer to automatically turn off noise at night after a set time. Some people like to fall asleep by relaxing with noise, but find that they prefer the noise to fade out during sleep. Set a sleep timer to your desired time and the noise will fade out very slowly.
You can also control Noise Machine directly from your lock screen or control center.
People use Noise Machine to:
• fall asleep faster
• block out distracting sounds
• provide a source of background noise
• increase focus and concentration
• help with work and study
• relax and reduce stress
• increase privacy in home or office
• quiet your mind
• alleviate tinnitus
• calm infants, toddlers, children and babies
• drown out a snoring partner”
3. Pink Noise app
Hearing or Sleeping with white noise in the background has been shown to help us fall asleep faster, lower our anxiety, stay asleep throughout the night, and get a better night’s sleep overall
* Sound Quality
* Sleep Timer, to set time for listen music and then turn off automatically
* Record sound to sleep
* Set your favorite white sound
* Best White Noise Free
Some white sound you will find here:
* Pink Noise for Sleep
* Pink Noise for babies
* Fan Noise
* Brown Noise
* Box Fan Noise
* White Noise Water
* White Noise Nature
… And much more!
Enjoy the best White Noise App now!”
4. Pink Noise: Sleep like a baby
Studies have shown that pink noise is better for sleep than white noise. It has a more calming, low-range rumble, perfect for your baby’s sleep or if you want to sleep like a baby.
The app will play pink noise for a predetermined amount of time, like 1 hour – e.g. for when you want to play at night and automatically turn off before it drains your batteries. You can also play pink noise indefinitely for when you don’t know how long it’ll take the little one to go to sleep, or for when you’re on the go!
Background is dark to avoid waking your baby up, and easier on your eyes as well!
Baby tested, mama approved.”
5. Rx Noise- Pink Noise for Sleep
Pink Noise vs White Noise, what is the difference? Simply put, pink noise is smoother than white noise and is considered more soothing to the human ear that white noise.
Imagine having an app that plays soothing sounds for deep sleep throughout the whole night. An app that uses science-based sound which has shown improvement in sleep, memory, attention, and concentration.
Introducing Pink Noise for Sleep, the simplest endless pink noise app. Press play and enjoy deep calming noises which use all frequencies that the human ear can hear (20 to 20,000 hertz) mastered and equalized specifically for the iphone to transmit the soothing sound of pink noise
◉ HQ PINK NOISE
Pink noise is not something new. You’ve heard it all around you (fan, ocean waves, wind, rainfall) and is very similar to white noise. Unlike white noise, the higher pitched frequencies are lower in volume in pink noise, creating a much less “harsh” sound.
◉ IMPROVE SLEEP, MEMORY & FOCUS
Think of it as the quickest way to calmness and peace. Just press play before sleep and enjoy deep sleep and fall asleep faster. Use it daily and enjoy improved memory too. Put your headphones on, and instantly concentrate with deeper focus when working and studying, Alternatively, meditate and simply block surrounding noise by simply listening to this deep & balanced pink noise.
◉ PLAY THE PINK NOISE ENDLESSLY
Forget about interruptions. Our simple pink noise generator has a simple press to play & pause interface. Press play and enjoy uninterrupted pink noise sleep sounds. When you are done simply press the pause button or turn off the app.
Whether you are looking for sounds that enable deep sleep and concentration or you are simply having a hard time to fall asleep, Pink Noise for Sleep is a must-have.
Don’t delay and experience the optimal fusion of high and low frequencies to improve sleeping and memory!
Sleep better & remember more = > Get Pink Noise for Sleep”
6. White & Pink Noise
Some of the sounds available include: bird song, running water, the seaside, and a pink, white, and brown noise generator. White (static), pink (gentle breeze), and brown (waterfall) noises are great for helping kids fall asleep effortlessly, and creating a relaxing atmosphere at any time of day”
7. White Noise Deep Sleep Sounds
Say goodbye to sleepless nights and fussy babies. White Noise and Deep Sleep Sounds will lull you or your child to sleep with calming and relaxing sounds. Download the app today and sleep like a baby tonight!
White Noise and Deep Sleep Sounds helps ADULTS sleep by:
– Blocking out unwanted noises
– Forming a sleep association that cues you to fall asleep
– Helping you feel calm, relaxed and soothed.
White Noise and Deep Sleep Sounds helps BABIES sleep by:
– Providing “whooshy” noises that simulate the environment of the womb
– Forming a sleep association that cues your baby to fall asleep
– Engaging your baby’s calming reflex allowing baby to sleep longer
– Blocking outside noises that may wake your baby
– Creating a familiar routine that will help baby feel safe even in new surroundings.
White Noise and Deep Sleep Sounds help you STUDY and FOCUS by:
– Improving focus and creativity by preventing outside distractions while forming a cocoon of concentration.
– Creating a pleasant and zen like environment for meditation.
With customizable sound mixes and effects, “White Noise and Deep Sleep Sounds” is better than an actual sound machine. Our sounds are professionally recorded to add the perfect background noise or ambience to your office, bedroom or nursery. Great for travel in noisy hotels, don’t bother lugging around an actual sound machine when all you need is an iPhone or iPad.
White Noise and Deep Sleep Sounds includes a variety of sounds in categories ranging from: sleep, meditation, ASMR, lullaby, classical and relaxing music. The following sounds are completely free
Driving in the Rain
Birds and Chimes
Rain on Tent
Ocean Ferry Ride
Tibetan Metal Bowl
Classical Piece: Gymnopedie No 1
Mix multiple sounds
Play on launch to immediately start playing your favorite sound
Today Widget with most recently played sounds
Plays in the background
Go beyond standard white noise with a Premium subscription. Enjoy binaural recordings which create an enhanced 3D stereo sound. Some premium sounds include:
Forest at Dusk
Waves Crashing on Rocks
Rain on Umbrella
Light Backyard Rain
Heavy Backyard Rain
Lapping Lake Waves
Heavy Ocean Waves
Seagulls at the Beach
Tibetan Singing Bowls for Meditation
and more …
The free version will play sounds for eight hours. Subscription required for continuous play.
Terms and pricing:
White Noise & Deep Sleep Sounds offers an auto-renewing yearly subscription at $49.99 USD/year to provide you with unlimited access to the sounds library and premium features while you maintain an active subscription.
Payment will be charged to the payment method connected to your iTunes Account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of service: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/
8. White Noise Lite
“Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Air Conditioner, Airplane Travel, Amazon Jungle, Beach Waves Crashing, Blowing Wind, Blue Noise, Boat Swaying in Water, Brown Noise, Camp Fire, Cars Driving, Cat Purring, Chimes Chiming, City Streets, Clothes Dryer, Crickets Chirping, Crowded Room, Dishwasher Rinsing, Extreme Rain Pouring, Frogs at Night, Grandfather Clock, Hair Dryer Blowing, Heartbeat, Heavy Rain Pouring, Light Rain Pouring, Ocean Waves Crashing, Oscillating Fan, Pink Noise, Rain on Car Roof, Rain Storm, Running Shower, Running Water, Stream Water Flowing, Thunder Storm, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Train Ride, Vacuum Cleaner, Violet Noise, Water Dripping, Water Sprinkler, White Noise
• 50+ perfectly looped sounds with additional free sound downloads from the White Noise Market app or website: https://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Background audio support so you can use other apps while listening.
• Record and professionally loop sounds without being an audio engineer!
• Revolutionary Mix Pad editor for creating new soundscapes like a DJ with support for adjusting sound position, sound variance, volume, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix
• Upload and Share your recordings and mixes with the White Noise Market app
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• All screen resolutions supported including iPhone X, iPhone 5-8+, and iPad
• Portrait and Landscape orientations supported.
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Heart favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorites view
• Set Music alarms that slowly fade in so you wake refreshed
• AirPlay sounds to Bluetooth devices or Apple TV
• Remote media controls on lock screen and headphones
• Advanced controls for volume, balance, pitch, mixing with iPod music, looping the playlist, custom alarm snooze times, and more
• Upgrade to the full version to remove advertising.
White Noise has been featured by popular TV shows (Today Show, Dr. Oz Show, FOX&Friends, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon), major media outlets (NBC News Today, Health Magazine, The Washington Post, NY Times, CNET, Esquire, PC Magazine), and raved about by millions of satisfied customers. Visit our website at https://www.tmsoft.com/ for more details.
White Noise was created for the original iPhone in 2008 by TMSOFT and has been continuously updated with new features. Download the full version of White Noise to remove advertising and add additional features including Apple TV & Apple Watch support. Just tap the + button and “Upgrade” to learn more.
Download new sounds at https://whitenoisemarket.com/
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WhiteNoiseApp
Follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/whitenoiseapp
Support and FAQ info at https://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise/support/”