If you are looking for the Best Plant Id Apps For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Plant Id Apps For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Plant Id Apps For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Plant Id Apps For iPhone
1. PictureThis – Plant Identifier
“PictureThis® identifies 1,000,000+ plants every day with 98% accuracy-better than most human experts. Get your gardening questions answered and become a “green thumb” with the plant identification power of PictureThis!
Encounter a beautiful, unknown plant during your walk?
Want to inspire your children?
Need advice on how to care for your plants?
Simply take a photo of the plant and PictureThis will complete a plant identification to answer all your questions about it!
Our revolutionary plant identification engine is constantly learning from experts and specialists – and now it’s all at your fingertips. Simply discover plants around you, take a quick photo, complete the plant identification, and discover a new appreciation for nature.
– Identify plants, flowers, and trees instantly with an AI-driven plant identification system
– Diagnose plant problems automatically and get treatment suggestions
– Get advice from our botanists in one-on-one conversations
– Use our plant guides to help you choose and grow beautiful, healthy plants
– Keep notes, get reminders, and record the growth of your plants, trees, and flowers
– Take better photographs with our easy-to-use interface
PictureThis has been featured on the App Store in over 100 countries.
“Very impressed. While not perfect, it can distinguish with high accuracy between different species in our collection of rare plants. It can even recognize down to cultivar sometimes-amazing. Amazed how it can work with any photo and it will give recognition a go-with impressive accuracy.”
-San Fran Today
Simple and Easy
“I am very pleased with this app. I used three others before breaking down to use the PictureThis app and I have to say it is a lot more convenient and accommodating than the others.”
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off, by going to iTunes Subscriptions after purchase
CONNECT WITH US
2. Plant ID Match: Identification
“What’s that plant called? Take a photo and let our plant identification engine tell you the name. It’s quick, accurate, and easy to use.
Plant ID Match is an advanced plant identifier app for iOS that helps you recognize thousands of different flowers and plants accurately. This flower recognizer app uses artificial intelligence technology to match the plant pictures you take with records from our database, which currently holds more than 12,500 species of plants ranging from houseplants to garden flowers.
So, if you find yourself a plant lover and looking for a reliable flowers and trees identifier app for iOS, you’ve come to the right place. Download Plant ID Match for free on your iPhone device, take a picture from a flower or plant, and get details about it instantly.
• Advanced plant identifier app to recognize trees, flowers & trees around you •
Plant ID Match, the free plant identifier app, comes with a clean and neat design and the interface is so user-friendly that you will get the whole idea as soon as trying to take a picture and identify the plant name.
The advanced plant identification engine that utilizes artificial intelligence technology, instant recognition process, a huge database of species of plants, and intuitive interface are just a few reasons that make Plant ID Match your #1 choice when it comes to finding the best plant recognition app for iOS.
• • How does this plant identification tool work?
1. Point the camera toward the plant you wish to learn about
2. Take a picture of the entire plant, leaves, and flowers (You can upload an image from the gallery too)
3. Press the “Identify” button
4. Let the plant identification engine run
5. Get detailed information about the planet or flower
• Why don’t you give this free flowers and trees identifier app a try?
Whether you are looking for an advanced plant identifier app to help you recognize unfamiliar flowers and trees, or you are a plant lower or gardener who wants to improve their knowledge about different species of plants, we’ve got you covered.
What else? Well, there is a lot to discover. Since the entire features of this plant identifier app are available to try for free, there is no harm in giving it a try and explore the features for yourself.
•• Plant ID Match main features at a glance ••
– Clean and neat design with a fresh and intuitive interface
– Accurate plant identification engine that takes advantage of artificial intelligence
– Covers 12,500+ species of plants ranging from houseplants to garden flowers
– Elaborate content about different species of plants and flowers
– Free to use plant identifier app
So, download Plant ID Match on your iPhone for free, point the camera to the plant you wish to recognize and take advantage of artificial intelligence to identify the plant name. You will get a percentage representing the certainty level of the identification.
Stay tuned and let us know about any bugs, questions, feature requests, or any other suggestions.
• • Subscriptions
You can access PlantIDMatch Premium through a paid subscription to gain access to unlimited picture taking for plant identification.
• • Trial Subscription and Renewal
Unless you turn off the auto-renewal option at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period, your trial subscription will automatically be converted to a paid subscription. Your account will be charged for the subscription fee within 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period. From that point on, the subscription will automatically be renewed unless the auto-renewal option is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
3. Plant Identification ++
“Identify plants in a snap. Take a picture with iPhone’s camera, or pick a photo from your library, then we’ll use advanced machine learning algorithm to identify the plant in the picture. It’s convenient and fast!
Whether you’re working in your garden, or hiking on the sunny days; whenever you want to figure out what’s the name and details of a beautiful flower or an unknown grass, simply use this app to take a picture, and we’ll tell you the details instantly. It is very convenient for the curious minds, or people who want to decorate their own gardens with a specific plant.
– Instantly identify tens of thousands of plants, flowers, trees, leaves
– Powered by advanced artificial intelligence
– A large database of plants
– Great for gardening fans and horticulture specialists
– Super simple interface, easy-to-use for anyone
– Suggest a list of possible plants based on your photo
– Show details about a plant
– Check your identification history at any time
– Share your picture with plant details to your friends
– A community for plant lovers
– Plant care tips
– You can subscribe for premium features from inside the app; subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
– Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of current period.
– Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
– You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase:
Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store;
Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen;
Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID;
Tap the subscription you want to manage;
Use the options to manage your subscription.
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Connect with us:
4. PlantSnap – identify plants
PlantSnap now teaches you how to grow and care for your plants. We have added gardening tips and advice for thousands of plant species.
With the PlantSnappers Community, you connect with more than 50 million nature lovers in over 200 countries! Share photos and favorite discoveries with your friends, view photos and posts of rare plants, flowers, trees, succulents, leaves, cacti, air plant and mushrooms from around the world and share gardening tips. Only with the PlantSnap plant identifier you can connect with nature and the world.
We want to plant 100 million trees in 2021. Do you want to help us? PlantSnap plants a tree for each person who downloads the app and becomes a registered user.
Do you know those flowers you like, but don’t know the name? Are you looking for an indoor plant? An orchid? A philodendron hope? Or a cacti? An exotic flower
PlantSnap gives you all the information you need. The PlantSnap plant identifier makes it much easier to find out! Just take a picture using the app and our database will find all the information about it.
After identifying plants, you will have information about its taxonomy and a complete description about the plant, orchid, indoor plant, ornamental plant, exotic flower and more. PlantSnap also tells you how to care for and grow plants.
But if you already know the name of the plant, flower, cactus, leaf, ornamental plant, tree, orchid, indoor plant, exotic flower and want to know more about it, at PlantSnap you can too! Just use our “Search” function to find information and curiosities about more than 600,000 species of flowers, leaves, trees, succulents, cacti, mushrooms and more.
With the “Explore” function, you can use our SnapMap to find identified plants anywhere on the planet. See the anonymous photos taken with PlantSnap and discover the different species of flowers, leaves, trees, mushrooms and cacti spread around the world! Learn how to take care of your plants: philodendron hope, orchid, air plant, carnivorous plant, exotic flower and more.
Have all your discoveries gathered in one place and access whenever you want in a very easy way. Create your own library of flowers, mushrooms, and trees!
All photos saved in your collection are also available on the web. So you can explore nature with your cell phone and take a closer look at every detail of the plants later on your computer.
With the PlantSnap plant identifier, you can also zoom in on the photos to see every detail of the flowers, leaves, indoor plant, mushroom, cacti, ornamental plant, carnivorous plant, and succulents identified around the world. Experience our augmented reality technology!
Thinking of walking in the park or in a garden? How about making the walk much more fun and educational? Photograph the different plants you find along the way, be they flowers, mushrooms, leaves, cacti or succulents, and find out all the information about them in our plant identifier!
In addition to discovering different types of vegetables, you can also create your own library with all the flowers, leaves, mushrooms, cacti, carnivorous plant and succulents you can find. How many can you collect?
PlantSnap, identifying plants has never been so easy and fun!
• PlantSnap automatically tells you when a plant is framed well
• Tap the screen where the flower is highlighted for the most accurate results
• PlantSnap tells you how to grow and care for your plants with detailed instructions
• Our database is global and our results are instantaneous. There are currently over 600,000 plants, trees and mushrooms species in our worldwide database
• Our algorithm is retrained and improved every month using the millions of anonymous images taken by our users every day.
Start PlantSnapping today and help us help the Earth!”