If you are looking for the Best Plant Identification App 2020 iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Plant Identification App 2020 iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Plant Identification App 2020 iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Plant Identification App 2020 iPhone
1. PictureThis – Plant Identifier
“PictureThis® identifies 1,000,000+ plants every day with 98% accuracy-better than most human experts. Get your gardening questions answered and become a “green thumb” with the plant identification power of PictureThis!
Encounter a beautiful, unknown plant during your walk?
Want to inspire your children?
Need advice on how to care for your plants?
Simply take a photo of the plant and PictureThis will complete a plant identification to answer all your questions about it!
Our revolutionary plant identification engine is constantly learning from experts and specialists – and now it’s all at your fingertips. Simply discover plants around you, take a quick photo, complete the plant identification, and discover a new appreciation for nature.
– Identify plants, flowers, and trees instantly with an AI-driven plant identification system
– Diagnose plant problems automatically and get treatment suggestions
– Get advice from our botanists in one-on-one conversations
– Use our plant guides to help you choose and grow beautiful, healthy plants
– Keep notes, get reminders, and record the growth of your plants, trees, and flowers
– Take better photographs with our easy-to-use interface
PictureThis has been featured on the App Store in over 100 countries.
“Very impressed. While not perfect, it can distinguish with high accuracy between different species in our collection of rare plants. It can even recognize down to cultivar sometimes-amazing. Amazed how it can work with any photo and it will give recognition a go-with impressive accuracy.”
-San Fran Today
Simple and Easy
“I am very pleased with this app. I used three others before breaking down to use the PictureThis app and I have to say it is a lot more convenient and accommodating than the others.”
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off, by going to iTunes Subscriptions after purchase
CONNECT WITH US
2. Plant Identification & Info
“Plant Seed Snap – Identify Plants, Flowers, Trees & More. With Smart Plants, Identify plants of all kinds, trees, flowers, informacje jakie, plant identification, plant seed anywhere in the world! Flowers, trees, succulents, mushrooms and more can be quickly recognized with Plant Seed Snap.
How do you use a plant identifier? Plantinapp is simple. Just take or submit a photo to instantly and accurately identify thousands of plants, flowers, or trees, and then learn more about them with a detailed description – all in less than a second.
With Flower identification, you get advanced artificial intelligence that’s always ready to identify any plants and flowers you discover. Our app combines next-level visual recognition and deep learning technologies with the knowledge and experience of an entire network of garden and horticulture specialists. We will deliverd plant guide, flower identification, identify plants, how to growit plant net
Plant Seed Snap Features:
• Plant Identification – Identify trees and other plants by snapping a picture!
• Plant Identification – Identify shazam for plants, leaf identification, flower identification by snapping a picture!
• Plant identifier is help to identify trees, likethat garden, leafsnap, tree identification, plants learning and fruit identify
• Identify flowers, trees and other plants by plugging their picture into our Plant Database
• Plant Seed Snap will help to tree identification, flower identification, plant identification, plant identifier, recognize bloemen, Plant net and plantnet.
• Plant Seed Snap recognizes plants, flowers, trees, succulents, mushrooms, cacti and more…
• Picture this plant identifier – covering ALL plants across planet Earth!
• Easy-to-use PlantSnap with friendly guides to help you get the best photo
• Identifies thousands of plants, flowers, and trees in under a second with advanced AI
• Get suggestions and advice from a network of friendly garden and horticulture specialists
• Quickly and easily share your photos with a growing community of plant lovers
Use Plant Seed Snap for:
• Flower identification
• Identify trees
• Identify leaves
• Identify succulents
• Identify plants
• Mushroom Identification
• Identify Succulents, Cactus & more
PlantSnap is a free plant identification app. Among other features, Smart compass app helps identifying Smart Plants from photographs, through a visual recognition software. Plant species that are well enough illustrated in the botanical reference database can be easily recognized.
And the best is that our networks are self-energizing: Every comment and every picture makes them better and helps others all around the globe solving their problems!
Become part of Plant Seed Snap community and start now to simply grow smart!
Plant Seed Snap supports a smart agriculture that produces healthy crops and saves resources via targeted action. Plant Seed Snap is the expert in your pocket!
Quickly identify plants, flowers, trees and more. Have instant access to a huge Plant Database that is constantly learning and adding information on new plant species.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Download Plant Seed Snap and enjoy identifying flowers, trees and plants on the go! Share your feedback in our reviews to let us know what you’d like to see next.”
“Pl@ntNet is an application that allows you to identify plants simply by photographing them with your smartphone. Very useful when you don’t have a botanist on hand! Pl@ntNet is also a great citizen science project: all the plants you photograph are collected and analysed by scientists around the world to better understand the evolution of plant biodiversity and to better preserve it.
Pl@ntNet allows you to identify and better understand all kinds of plants living in nature: flowering plants, trees, grasses, conifers, ferns, vines, wild salads or cacti. Pl@ntNet can also identify a large number of cultivated plants (in parks and gardens) but this is not its primary purpose. We especially need Pl@ntNet’s users to inventory the wild plants, those that you can observe in nature of course but also those that grow on the sidewalks of our cities or in the middle of your vegetable garden!
The more visual information you give to Pl@ntNet about the plant you are observing, the more accurate the identification will be. There are indeed many plants that look alike from afar and it is sometimes small details that distinguish two species of the same genus. Flowers, fruits and leaves are the most characteristic organs of a species and it is them that should be photographed first. But any other detail can be useful, such as thorns, buds or hair on the stem. A photograph of the whole plant (or the tree if it is one!) is also very useful information, but it is often not sufficient to allow a reliable identification.
At present Pl@ntNet makes it possible to recognize about 20,000 species. We are still a long way from the 360,000 species living on earth, but Pl@ntNet is getting richer every day thanks to the contributions of the most experienced users among you. Don’t be afraid to contribute yourself! Your observation will be reviewed by the community and may one day join the photo gallery illustrating the species in the application.
The new version of Pl@ntNet released in January 2019 includes many improvements and new features:
-The ability to filter recognized species by genus or family.
-The differentiated data revision that gives more weight to users who have demonstrated the most skills (in particular the number of species observed, validated by the community).
-The re-identification of shared observations, whether yours or those of other users of the application.
-The multi-flora identification that allows you to search for the photographed plant in all the flora of the application and not only in the one you have selected. Very useful when you are not sure what flora to look for.
-The selection of your favorite floras to access them more quickly.
-The navigation at different taxonomic levels in image galleries.
-The mapping of your observations.
-Links to many factsheets.
The web version of the application is also available at the following address: https://identify.plantnet.org/”
4. PlantSnap – identify plants
PlantSnap now teaches you how to grow and care for your plants. We have added gardening tips and advice for thousands of plant species.
With the PlantSnappers Community, you connect with more than 50 million nature lovers in over 200 countries! Share photos and favorite discoveries with your friends, view photos and posts of rare plants, flowers, trees, succulents, leaves, cacti, air plant and mushrooms from around the world and share gardening tips. Only with the PlantSnap plant identifier you can connect with nature and the world.
We want to plant 100 million trees in 2021. Do you want to help us? PlantSnap plants a tree for each person who downloads the app and becomes a registered user.
Do you know those flowers you like, but don’t know the name? Are you looking for an indoor plant? An orchid? A philodendron hope? Or a cacti? An exotic flower
PlantSnap gives you all the information you need. The PlantSnap plant identifier makes it much easier to find out! Just take a picture using the app and our database will find all the information about it.
After identifying plants, you will have information about its taxonomy and a complete description about the plant, orchid, indoor plant, ornamental plant, exotic flower and more. PlantSnap also tells you how to care for and grow plants.
But if you already know the name of the plant, flower, cactus, leaf, ornamental plant, tree, orchid, indoor plant, exotic flower and want to know more about it, at PlantSnap you can too! Just use our “Search” function to find information and curiosities about more than 600,000 species of flowers, leaves, trees, succulents, cacti, mushrooms and more.
With the “Explore” function, you can use our SnapMap to find identified plants anywhere on the planet. See the anonymous photos taken with PlantSnap and discover the different species of flowers, leaves, trees, mushrooms and cacti spread around the world! Learn how to take care of your plants: philodendron hope, orchid, air plant, carnivorous plant, exotic flower and more.
Have all your discoveries gathered in one place and access whenever you want in a very easy way. Create your own library of flowers, mushrooms, and trees!
All photos saved in your collection are also available on the web. So you can explore nature with your cell phone and take a closer look at every detail of the plants later on your computer.
With the PlantSnap plant identifier, you can also zoom in on the photos to see every detail of the flowers, leaves, indoor plant, mushroom, cacti, ornamental plant, carnivorous plant, and succulents identified around the world. Experience our augmented reality technology!
Thinking of walking in the park or in a garden? How about making the walk much more fun and educational? Photograph the different plants you find along the way, be they flowers, mushrooms, leaves, cacti or succulents, and find out all the information about them in our plant identifier!
In addition to discovering different types of vegetables, you can also create your own library with all the flowers, leaves, mushrooms, cacti, carnivorous plant and succulents you can find. How many can you collect?
PlantSnap, identifying plants has never been so easy and fun!
• PlantSnap automatically tells you when a plant is framed well
• Tap the screen where the flower is highlighted for the most accurate results
• PlantSnap tells you how to grow and care for your plants with detailed instructions
• Our database is global and our results are instantaneous. There are currently over 600,000 plants, trees and mushrooms species in our worldwide database
• Our algorithm is retrained and improved every month using the millions of anonymous images taken by our users every day.
Start PlantSnapping today and help us help the Earth!”
5. Smart Plant Home
KEY FEATURES (Free)
Searchable Problem Solver for Pest/Diseases/Weeds
Shop your local garden centers to buy online or pickup at store.
Buy plants available nowhere else direct from Smart Plant Home
Put all your plants into an automated care calendar to remind you what to do and when.
Need Help? Experts at your fingertips
Scan barcodes at your local garden centers to get complete digital tags loaded.
Load your wish list to keep your inspirations at your fingertips.
Products you need to keep your plants thriving recommended (no more guessing)
KEY FEATURES (Enhanced)
Let our experts work with you 24/7 to help with all your gardening needs.
Unlimited plant Id’s
Do you love your houseplants and want to grow a beautiful garden? Simply add all the plants you have to the Smart Plant Home digital garden and receive care reminders so that you can grow happy plants and create a happy home.
Have a plant and wonder what it is? See a plant and want it in your garden? Snap a pic and send it to our horticulture experts. Our experts will identify your plants, answer your specific plant questions, and help you fix pest and disease problems so that your plants will keep thriving.
WHY SMART PLANT HOME?
If you follow a few handy gardening tips from us, weekly or bi-weekly plant care is enough. We are here to simplify all of the mystery of it for you. We have a team of seasoned horticulturists who offer guidance and help for all kinds of plants from around the world.
You can add all your plants to your digital garden and receive monthly plant care without being a premium member. We also have partner retail shops where you can walk in with your plants and scan the barcodes to get free gardening tips and tricks for the particular plant.
When you upgrade to become a premium user, our experts will personally identify your plants and pests and answer any of your plant questions. Our horticulture experts are dedicated to helping people with plants thrive. Premium subscription will be renewed if the auto-renewal is not turned off which is why you should follow a few steps. Go to the app settings and turn off the auto-renewal 24 hours before the renewal or else you will be charged unnecessarily.
CONNECT WITH US
We’d love to connect with you to hear about your Smart Plant Home experience. Feel free to reach out to us on social if you have any feedback or questions: email@example.com