If you are looking for the Best Police Radar Detector App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Police Radar Detector App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Police Radar Detector App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Police Radar Detector App For iPhone
1. Cobra iRadar
• A reimagined user interface optimized to reduce driver distraction while providing highly relevant driving alerts and information
• Enhanced Map View with direction up mode, embedded traffic, night mode, and auto-zoom based on vehicle speed for an improved driving experience
• Pop-Up Alerts mirror the detector display to clearly warn of upcoming threats while simultaneously providing contextual information in the Map View
• The new CloudSource™ Platform intelligently aggregates and displays information from multiple sources, ensuring driver alerts are always relevant, timely and accurate
• Car Finder makes it easy to find your vehicle, even in the most confusing parking lots
The new app is backward compatible with all Cobra iRadar Devices. Simply log in using your existing account to revolutionize your driving experience!
Cobra iRadar App:
*Note: Certain functionalities of this app are only available when linked to a Cobra iRadar Detector unit. To purchase a Cobra iRadar detector unit go to www.cobrairadar.com or enter the store page on the app.
**Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Cobra iRadar is the world’s first and largest community-based radar/laser/camera detection system. iRadar allows you to share and receive alerts in real time from other iRadar users! Join the millions of drivers already out on the road, sharing photo enforcement areas, police spotted locations, automatically reported radar/laser detection zones, and more! iRadar users are the smartest and most aware drivers on the road. Download Cobra iRadar to see how social networking revolutionizes detection.
• Community-based alerts to upcoming ‘Police Spotted’ speed traps, accidents, work zones, road hazards, detours, and traffic jams
• Verified alerts from Defender®, the world’s largest database of red light, speed, and mobile cameras
• Integrates with compatible Cobra products to control settings and present alert information
• Great driving features including Live Traffic, Car Finder, Get Directions, Day/Night Mode, and customizable vehicle icons
Premium Features (requires in-app purchase)
• Radar Relay – patented technology that connects radar detectors so that radar/laser alert information is automatically shared among users in real time
• Posted Speed Limits displayed both in the app and on your connected detector
• Two convenient levels of subscription service – $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year
• 1 year Premium subscription included free with purchase of a compatible Cobra product
*Note: Certain functionalities of this app are only available when linked to a Cobra iRadar Device. To purchase a Cobra iRadar device go to www.cobrairadar.com or enter the store page on the app.
Did you know,
• Radar detectors are legal in 49 states (only Virginia prohibits their use)
• More than 42 million drivers receive a speeding ticket in the United States each year – about one in every five drivers
• The average speeding ticket costs $150 and increases insurance premiums by $900 over a 3-year period
• The Cobra iRadar and ESCORT Live communities have combined, effectively doubling the number of users contributing radar/laser data and user reports. There is strength in numbers!”
2. Police Detector (speed radar)
“With the “Police Detector” application, you can mark the location of speed cameras and police patrols on the map, as well as see their location marked by other users of the application. You can also mark road events like road accidents, road repairs, weight control and ask for help from other users of the application if you have a problem on the road.”
3. Radarbot: Speed Cameras & GPS
“The only app that combines real time alerts with the best offline radar detection alert system. With Radarbot, you will have the best radar alerts, real time traffic alerts and specific speed limit alerts for different vehicles (cars, motorbikes, trucks and commercial vehicles) in one powerful app. Focus on what really matters while driving and enjoy your journey.
With Radarbot, drive more peacefully. Safer. Better.
SPEED CAMERA WARNINGS
Enjoy driving without having to worry about risking your safety or driving licence. Avoid traffic fines and penalties by receiving clear warnings before passing speed cameras:
– Fixed speed cameras.
– Possible mobile speed cameras (frequent areas).
– Tunnel speed cameras.
– Average speed cameras (the app displays the average speed).
– Traffic light cameras.
– Dangerous driving areas.
– Seat belt or cell phone use cameras.
– Restricted area access control cameras.
– Potholes and speed bumps on the road.
– Works in any country.
– Compatible with other apps. You can use Radarbot together with other GPS navigators or your favourite music app. You will still receive alerts in the background or while the screen is turned off.
– Alerts only in the direction you are driving. The app automatically ignores speed cameras for traffic going in the opposite direction or off route.
– Voice alerts.
– Sound alerts when approaching a speed camera or going over the speed limit.
– Vibration mode for motorists.
– Fully configurable warning distances and parameters.
– Automatic Bluetooth connection and startup.
– Compatible with Apple Watch.
REAL TIME ALERTS
Real time alerts will warn you of any unexpected circumstances. Radarbot has a community of over 50 million drivers worldwide with whom you can share and receive alerts. Find out immediately what is happening on the road and avoid traffic jams, hazards, accidents, mobile speed cameras, police, helicopters, drones, and much more.
SPEED CAMERA UPDATE
Radarbot has the most powerful, up-to-date speed camera database in the world. Our team of experts perform daily updates to ensure that the database always contains the very latest information. Not a single speed camera can escape the prying eyes of Radarbot!
Try our totally “FREE” version for as long as you like. If you want to get the full experience, you can try “Radarbot GOLD” and “Radarbot GOLD RoadPro” with integrated GPS navigation, unique advantages and, of course, no advertising.
GPS NAVIGATION AND SPEED LIMITS
Discover the power of Radarbot. The GOLD version offers everything you need on the road in a single app: GPS navigation, speed cameras and speed limits. Even if you don’t have an internet connection, you will still arrive safe and sound at your destination. Get speed camera alerts wherever you are in the world without having to worry about using up your mobile data.
Where would you like to go?
– Offline navigation and 3D maps.
– Possibility of choosing a route with fewer speed cameras.
– Road speed limits.
– Alerts for school areas and associated speed cameras.
– Radarbot co-pilot. Put your seat belt on!
ARE YOU A PROFESSIONAL DRIVER?
“Radarbot GOLD RoadPro” includes everything a professional driver could need:
– Routes with special restrictions for lorries and commercial vehicles.
– Speed limits and specific speed cameras for lorries.
– Distance alerts adapted to heavy vehicles.
If you have any doubts or queries, we would be more than happy for you to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the customer support option inside the app.
Download Radarbot now and become a member of the “Enjoy driving!” movement.
* Continuous use of GPS in the background can drastically reduce battery life.”
4. Speed Camera Radar Detector
“You can use Speed Camera Radar to detect hazards on the road, such as speed cameras, red-light cameras, speed bumps, bad roads, etc.
The application uses a database of points filled with love by other users.
Find your country or region from the list, and you’re good to go! You will see all the alerts on the map.
Turn on the detection, and the application will warn you when something on the way is about to spoil your day.
Not interested in some types of hazards? Filter them out on the preferences page.
Contribute! Rate down the hazard if you hadn’t seen it or thumbs up if it’s on the place. We will remove threats with low ratings as invalid.
Add you’re highly welcome to add your own points if they are not in the database.
Be careful on the road and good luck!
The workflow of the application differs from the hardware radar detector. Hardware radar detector – is a passive receiver that does not block the signal to which it is set, but simply notify the driver of the presence in the field of the radar radio interference.
This application works differently: it uses a database of hazards previously detected by other users.”
“Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way, Waze tells you instantly about traffic, construction, police, crashes, & more. If traffic is bad on your route, Waze will change it to save you time.
◦ See what’s happening – Alerts about traffic, police, hazards and more on your drive
◦ Get there faster – Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
◦ Easily listen to music – play your favorite apps for music, podcasts & more right from Waze
◦ Know when you’ll arrive – your Arrival Time is based on live traffic data
◦ Pay less for gas – find the cheapest gas along your route
◦ Drive with Apple CarPlay – use Waze on your car’s display
◦ Always find the way – choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Be prepared, drive with Waze.
Waze directions aren’t meant for emergency or oversized vehicles.”