If you are looking for the Best Pop Up Dictionary App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Pop Up Dictionary App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Pop Up Dictionary App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Pop Up Dictionary App For Android
1. Quick Dictionary (WordSnitch)
Quick Dictionary is a revolutionary dictionary app that allows easy lookup of words without the hassle of switching apps while reading on your phone.
With Quick Dictionary you can study previously searched words with help of flashcards and can take practice quizzes to reinforce learning.
Quick dictionary also supports dark mode and provides you links to top online dictionary sources too.
Download now! carpe diem…”
2. Look Up – A Pop Up Dictionary
Welcome to Look up!
Your offline pop up dictionary!
* Moon Reader Dictionary Support
* Anki Flashcard support
Look up supports 7 Languages
Look up also supports the following plugins –
– Urban Dictionary
– Google Define
You can Search for word in 3 ways!
* On copying a word (Android < 9.0)
* On Pressing lookup button after selecting the word (Android 6.0 and above)
* On selecting a word and sharing it to the Lookup App.
* Anki Flashcard support
* MoonReader support
* Offline Wordnet Database with 0.22 Million Words and Phrases
* Fast & Predictive searching
* Sync to your drive! (can be disabled)
* You can star the words you like to remember
* Travel to the past swiftly with Recents
* Add notes to words, so that you remember every word in the context you want to.
* Dark mode for easy night time reading
* App speaks the word for you
* Material Design with gorgeous text
* Word of the day, in app and as a notification
* Use copy button for Lollipop or lower & Look up button in 6.0 plus (Copy button can be used too in 6.0
3. Dictionary.com English Word Meanings & Definitions
With more than 2 million trusted definitions and synonyms, the Dictionary.com English dictionary and thesaurus app for Android is optimized with your mobile device in mind to help you learn English or improve your English vocabulary. It even works offline! Install the offline dictionary for access to definitions and synonyms whenever and wherever you need them — no bulky books necessary.
In addition to the trusted reference content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, this education app includes:
– Word of the Day – Learn a new word each day and expand your vocabulary education
– Synonyms — Get thesaurus content alongside your dictionary definitions
– Audio pronunciations – Never mispronounce another word
– Voice search – Find the definitions you’re looking for anywhere, anytime
– Wordplay — Improve your vocabulary with fun quizzes
– Word Puzzle – Can you score a perfect 10? Unscramble the letters in this fun word game!
– Grammar help – Get grammar tips, word usage, and more
– Favorite words and search history – Customize your recently searched word list, and never forget the newest words you’ve learned
– English spelling help – Not sure how a word is spelled? This app will find it for you.
– Learner’s dictionary – Includes extra information about word usage for English learners
Get even more from your app with our Upgrades:
– Example Sentences
– Idioms and Phrases
– Medical, Science, Rhyming Dictionaries
– Offline Dictionary + Remove ads
Or you can get all of this additional content and remove ads for one low price with our Pro App.”