If you are looking for the Best Portrait Camera App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Portrait Camera App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Portrait Camera App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Portrait Camera App For iPhone
1. Blur Portrait Editor’
Quick and easy to use.
Make your photo perfect within seconds.
Create professional looking portraits with any iPhone.
Simple, powerful depth of field editing.
Total control of zoom and blur levels for precise editing.
Choose from up to 50 filters
Share your portraits on Instagram.
Subscription pricing and terms:
Portrait offers three auto-renewing subscription options:
$7.99 per week
$14.99 per month
$49.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Portrait app’s subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
“Focos is a big step into the future of computational photography and light-field camera, bringing DSLR-like photography to your iPhone and iPad Pro, with beautiful bokeh effects usually achievable only with professional large aperture cameras. With the technology of computational photography, you can make unlimited changes to your photos, focus after the fact, change the aperture repeatedly, and add multiple lights in 3D space, exceeding the limits of any editing tools you’ve known before. The creative potential unleashed by Focos is endless.
“Focos has long been one of the most ambitious photo-editing apps on iOS, turning any photo into a ‘portrait mode’-style image with fully adjustable depth of field, no matter what kind of camera you took it with.”
– Take photos with shallow depth of field, without manually painting or making selections.
– The AI engine can calculate depth of field automatically for all photos.
– True 3D imaging.
– Simulate large apertures to create real bokeh effects normally only possible with DSLR cameras and expensive lenses.
– Import all existing photos and customize the bokeh effect.
– Re-focus portrait photos that have already been taken, with a simple tap.
– Choose from various simulated aperture diaphragms to generate different bokeh spot effects.
– Professional options to simulate lens characteristics, such as creamy, bilinear, swirly, and reflex effects, and more.
– Visualize the depth of areas within your portrait photos in a 3D view, and intuitively add depth filters.
– Add multiple lights in a 3D space, and adjust the color, brightness and so on for each light.
– Check the portrait picture in the real world with augmented reality technique.
– It is possible to patch the depth map precisely on iPad with Apple Pencil.
– Intuitive and easy to use, with built-in video tutorials.
– An essential tool for all iPhones and iPads.
Do you have questions or suggestions? Contact us via support @ focos . me.”
3. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
4. Phocus: Portrait Mode Camera
DOWNLOADED BY OVER 500K USERS
“Looking for an app that not only adds the Portrait mode effect to your photos but does a bit more? Then Phocus is the one you’re looking for.” – iMore
“The app is a fine example of technical and artistic craftsmanship. It offers a simple and engaging interface that also allows you to add effects to your click. Besides, it renders you the freedom to play with lights.” – iGeeksBlog
Simple design paired with the advanced person recognition technology we use in the background will give you what you are looking for. Phocus is not just a portrait mode editor, but it also has many unique photo editing tools and applies these professionally just in seconds with minimum effort. All you have to do is to enjoy creating fast amazing portraits using Phocus.
– Turn your video into a portrait video.
– Portrait mode editor which automatically detects foreground and background with its AI.
– Portrait camera that users can shoot in RAW, proRAW, depth, adjust ISO and exposure duration.
– Style transfer for portraits into art with machine learning.
– Apply advanced curve adjustments to foreground/background.
– Change the background of your photos with one tap.
– Unique portrait effects (black and white portrait effect, studio portrait effect, detail, color splash, stylize, grain) that are carefully crafted for portrait photos.
– Manual edit mode to refine the edges of the subject in your portrait photos using brush or eraser tools.
– Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, highlights, shadows, temperature, and tint of the background and foreground separately.
– Add different overlays to your portrait photos such as dust and shadows.
PHOCUS AI SUBSCRIPTION
Access all features of Phocus with Phocus AI.
Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
– Visit rayinformatics.com/contact for support and feedback.”
5. Photoshop Camera Portrait Lens
“Adobe Photoshop Camera is a free photo editor camera app that lets you add the best filters and effects for your photos — before you even take the shot. Show off your unique style with over 100 aesthetic, Insta-worthy lens effects and filters inspired by your favorite artists and influencers. And with no picture editing or Photoshop skills needed, it’s easy to share your world — your way.
Photoshop Camera is packed with fun and amazing AI-powered features that help you choose the right lens and take gorgeous selfies, food and scenery shots, the perfect portrait, and more. Quick auto-tone fixes and portrait controls mean you can apply unique photo effects like blur background and fun filters for your pictures to create high-quality photos with a simple tap or swipe of your finger.
• FUN WITH CAMERA FILTERS: Apply Photoshop camera filters and effects with just one tap. With dozens of custom filters for pictures, it’s easy to swap them in and out and save your favorites to use again and again. The filters for pictures library includes: Portrait, Bloom, Pop Art, Spectrum, Desync, Food, Scenery, Natural Skies, Analog, Night Shift, Dreamcatcher, Supersize, Double Expo, Prism, Mixed Media, Blue Skies, Artful, and more. You’ll also find widely popular lenses like Studio Light, Comic Skies, Interstellar, Celestial, Cosmos, Grit, Dappled, Vibrant, Neon Pulse, and Color Echo to help you create a variety of cool photo effects.
• REAL-TIME PHOTOSHOP EFFECTS: Take a better picture with the magic of Photoshop and AI-powered picture editing.
• AUTO-TONE PHOTO EFFECTS: Photoshop Camera gets “real life” right with no more extreme differences between areas of brightness and shadow for enhanced picture editing.
• CONTENT-AWARE RECOMMENDATIONS: Pick your shot and Photoshop Camera does the rest. It knows which photo effects to apply to get the best result, so there’s no more fuss when it comes to the right lighting and focus.
• PORTRAIT CONTROLS (Bokeh, Face Distance, Face Light, Face Relighting): The Face Light feature in Photoshop Camera optimizes for lighting, eliminating the appearance of any sharp shadows and creating the perfect portrait (read: no more under-eye bags). For group selfies, Photoshop Camera recognizes where each subject is positioned, so there’s no more distortion. And the Bokeh (blur background) feature makes it easy to quickly apply blurring effects and enhance portrait quality.
• INFLUENCER-INSPIRED LENS OPTIONS: See yourself through the eyes of your favorite creators by using their aesthetic, custom-designed camera lenses. There are over 100 lens effects and new, seasonal options are added all the time, so there’s always something fun to discover.
• BUILT FOR SOCIAL: Easily capture and share fun, high-quality photos to your favorite social network.
Photoshop Camera photo editor is brought to you by Adobe, creators of the Photoshop family.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
Adobe Photoshop Camera is a fun, free photo-editing app that lets you express your unique style with creative photo art. Use cool effects like blur background and over 100 different lens options including Dreamy, Monochrome, Vintage, and Ambient Skies, plus lots of fun filters, and dazzle with your beautiful camera work on social media.”
6. PortraitCam • Ultimate Camera
If you’re looking for more than just a plain blurry background, look no further. PortraitCam is known for it’s unique grainy bokeh and cinematic color grading. Get the look of expensive anamorphic lenses and 35mm film.
Depth photos create a stunning depth of field lens blur. See the live depth preview in the camera for compatible devices.
Get DLSR-quality focus and bokeh with simple controls. Choose focus mode, bokeh-shape, and set blur level in a few easy steps.
Finalize your photo with stunning flares captured from real lenses to give your photo a professional look.
– Portrait Effects Matte support
– Depth capture for compatible devices
– Automatically detect faces
– Real lens flares
Nothing compares to the beautiful depth and focus of a large format camera with a big lens. Now PortraitCam offers this for anyone with an iPhone.”