If you are looking for the Best Powerpoint Remote App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Powerpoint Remote App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Powerpoint Remote App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Powerpoint Remote App For Android
1. Dr.Fone -Data & Photo Recovery
Photo & Video Recovery
Safely recover your deleted photos and videos with simple clicks.
Easy and Efficient
Simple interface and concise instructions to get your problem fixed more efficiently.
We value your privacy as much as you do. Your data is encrypted from beginning to end, leaving no vulnerabilities or sensitive information at risk.
With Dr.Fone, no longer worry about data recovery or data transferring on your mobile devices.
Dr.Fone can help you to:
Recover lost data from Android phones
Transfer phone data between phones regardless of iOS and Android OS
Manage phone data, import, and export data between PC and phones
LIKE US and STAY CONNECTED:
– Facebook https://www.facebook.com/drfonetoolkit/
– YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFCjPlxFlUdo-4-LANbwLkQ
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Wondershare is a global leader in application software development with 6 offices around the globe and 1000+ talented employees. Our 15 leading products are used in over 150 countries worldwide and we have over 2 million active users every month.
Try for FREE now!
Install and get started with Dr. Fone to get your problem fixed more efficiently.”
2. Clicker – Presentation Remote Control
We support all popular desktop operating systems and presentation software.
1. Download and run the Clicker Desktop app (https://bit.ly/clicker-desktop) on your computer.
2. Connect your computer and your phone to the same WiFi network.
3. Run the app on your phone. Your computer will be discovered automatically.
– automatically finds available computers in the local network
– connect manually to computer in the remote network
– works all popular desktop operating systems
– lightweight protocol makes sure there are no lags when you click
– play videos with mouse click support (remote trackpad)
– point on important stuff with mouse (remote trackpad)
– remote volume control (presentations with audio and video)
– slides preview
– speaker notes
– use S Pen to control presentations (requires S Pen 2018 or newer, with bluetooth support)
– and additions actions supported by the presentation software you use
If you have any questions or face any issues, please feel free to write to the developer email.
Your feedback is what helps us improve the app with every update. So we kindly ask you to share with us what you think about the app either here or via email.”
3. Remote for PowerPoint Keynote
“PowerPoint Keynote remote is the most downloaded Bluetooth and WiFi presenter on Android. Improve your PowerPoint and Keynote presentations with this feature rich and easy to use app for Windows and Mac OS X.
Easy connect to computer with barcode scanner.
Computer Server Installation
– Download from http://pptremotecontrol.com/install.html
– #1 PowerPoint Keynote remote > 800.000 downloads
– Bluetooth and Wifi support
– Presentation preview on phone
– Notes and animation support
– Laser pointer and annotation
– Presentation time
– Go to slides
– Toggle black screen
– HW buttons supported to change slide
– Notes size adjustable
– IPv6 support
– Video and audio supported
– Optimised for tablets
– Portrait and landscape mode
– Easy connection with barcode scanner
– Different connection mode
– Audio recording
– Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
– Supports Mac OS X 10.7+
– Supports all powerpoint Office versions
– Supports all Apple iWork Keynote versions
– Support Bluetooth or WiFi
– Supports all Bluetooth Windows solutions
— Windows, Widcomm, Toshiba and BlueSoleil
Free version up to max 10 slides for non business users”