If you are looking for the Best Presentation App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the Best Presentation App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the Best Presentation App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
Best Presentation App For Android
“Microsoft PowerPoint presents you with a presentation and slides app that you can carry with you wherever you go. Make a slideshow and leverage templated PowerPoint slideshows in quarterly reports, yearly reports and any other reports.
The PowerPoint app gives you access to the familiar slideshow tool you know and love. Create, edit, view, present or share presentations quickly and easily from anywhere. Present a slideshow free of errors with confidence, with Presenter Coach.
Access recently used PowerPoint files quickly while on the go. PowerPoint provides a quick view of your recent files for easy access on any device. Syncing is seamless across devices, so you no longer have to worry about multiple file versions when you work on PowerPoint mobile.
Give presentations with training from Presenter Coach, a new AI tool designed to help with public speaking. Practice presentations on your own, in private with the Presenter Coach. Presenter Coach helps you practice presentations with real-time suggestions to help you adjust your pacing, avoid “umms” and speak confidently.
Create a custom slideshow with powerful and customizable presentations that make you stand out. Create and present with confidence from anywhere. Make an impactful presentation easily. PowerPoint gives you the ability to edit your ppt or pptx files and customize it on the go, collaborating with others in real time.
Present with Confidence
• Edit and present slideshows using PowerPoint mobile
• Present a slideshow free of errors with the help of Presenter Coach
• This presentation maker gives you the option to create presentations from scratch or work on pre-existing slides
• Practice slideshow presentations for your yearly reports with the Presenter Coach to master public speaking
• Present your point clearly & with confidence using presentation view on any device
Make a Lasting Impression
• Make a slideshow using templates or create your own custom slides; an expertly crafted presentation is always a winner
• Quarterly reports are made easy with PowerPoint templates
• Become a skilled presentation maker & take advantage of the slides app with highly customizable tools
Work with Others Easily
• PowerPoint makes it easy for you to collaborate with others
• Make a slideshow and share with your team to get feedback and edits
• Invite others to edit, view, or provide feedback on your slides with 1-click sharing
• Easily manage permissions and see who’s working in your presentation & on which slides
• Stay on top of changes & feedback from others with integrated comments within the slides
• Compare changes to see how your presentation has evolved over time
1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller.
Unlock the full Microsoft experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Microsoft 365 on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula”