If you are looking for the Best Printer App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 9 Best Printer App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 9 Best Printer App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
9 Best Printer App iPhone
1. Brother iPrint&Scan
[Key Features]– Easy to use menu.
“Brother iPrint&Scan is a free app that enables you to print from and scan to your iOS device (iPhone / iPod touch / iPad). Use your local wireless network to connect your iOS device to your Brother printer or all-in-one. Some new advanced functions have been added (edit, fax send, fax preview, copy preview, machine status). For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.
– Simple steps to print your favorite photos, web pages and documents (PDF, Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Text).
– Print photos directly from your iPhone camera.
– Print PDF files or Microsoft® Office documents or Text files by starting the app from “Open in…”
– Print your documents and photos directly from the following cloud services: Dropbox™, Google Drive™, OneDrive, Evernote®.
– Print what you copied to the clipboard.
– Use iTunes File Sharing to send compatible files (PDF, Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Text, JPEG, PNG, TIFF) to iPrint&Scan for convenient printing at a later time.
– Scan directly to your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
– Save scanned images to your photo album, iCloud or Facebook / Twitter / Flickr accounts or send them in an E-mail (PDF, JPEG).
– Print scanned images saved to iCloud from this app.
– Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
– No computer and no driver required.
*To save scanned images directly to Facebook / Twitter / Flickr, you must first register your accounts on your mobile device. [Advanced Functions]
(Only available on new models.)
– Edit previewed images using the editing tools (scale, straighten, crop) if necessary.
– Send a fax directly from your mobile device.
(This app feature requires access to the address book of your mobile device.)
– View received faxes stored on your machine on your mobile device.
– The copy preview function enables you to preview an image and edit it if necessary before copying to avoid copy errors.
– View the machine’s status such as ink/toner volume and error messages on your mobile device.
*Compatible functions will depend on the selected device. [Compatible Print Settings]– Paper Size –
4″ x 6″ (10 x 15cm)
Photo L (3.5″ x 5″ / 9 x 13 cm)
Photo 2L (5″ x 7″ / 13 x 18 cm)
– Media Type –
– Copies –
Up to 5 [Compatible Scan Settings]– Document Size –
4″ x 6″ (10 x 15cm)
Photo L (3.5″ x 5″ / 9 x 13 cm)
Card (2.4″ x 3.5″ / 60 x 90 mm)
– Scan Type –
Black & White
*Compatible settings will depend on the selected device and function.
*Evernote is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.
*Microsoft, Excel, and PowerPoint are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.”
2. HP Smart
· Start with a hassle-free set up, then print, scan, copy, and share files directly from your mobile device to your friends, co-workers, or a linked cloud account
· Manage or print to your printer using any network connection
· Order supplies, get support, and manage your HP account straight from the app
· Create high-quality scans with your mobile device’s camera or import existing files, then preview, edit, and save them as PDFs and JPEGs or send them in your favorite cloud storage account
· Edit and enhance your photos by adding filters and text, cropping, and adjusting the saturation, contrast, or brightness
· It’s easy to send secure faxes from the app with Mobile Fax
· Be more productive with customizable one-touch Shortcuts (formally Smart Tasks)
· Access hundreds of printable crafts, cards, and learning activities for free with Printables! Get involved and get your family creating together!
Some HP Smart features require a network connection and an HP account for full functionality. Certain features/software are available in English language only. For a full list of supported printers, visit: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645?openCLC=true”
3. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
4. iPrint Printer for AirPrint
“Printer iPrint is one of the smartest printer app you can find in the app store. It supports more than 22 printers including All Apple AirPrint printers, HP AirPrint, Brother AirPrint, Epson AirPrint, Canon AirPrint, Lenovo AirPrint, Toshiba AirPrint, Samsung AirPrint, Aurora AirPrint, Sharp AirPrint, Fuji Xerox AirPrint, Dell AirPrint and more…
For A Full List of Supported printers check out this link
You can print Photos, Documents(PDF,Word,Excel,PowerPoint,Keynote,jpg,png & Rtf)
Printer iPrint will automatically resize your paper size base on your printer capability and the type of document you are trying to print
Smart Options are provided to you so that you don’t have to do the guest work such as, printing configuration for the type of documents you are printing (Photo or Regular Document), and the best size of that document for your printer
You can also print your colors Photo in Black & White or Your Color Documents in Black & White by choosing that option.
Printing Orientation is also at your fingerprint, you choose between print Photos or Documents in Landscape or Portrait.
No need to have file save on your phone, you can access any file on the cloud of your choice anytime, anywhere and print from anywhere there is a printer.
For A full list of compatible printers checkout
5. Pic Print – Easy Printing
Photo prints are now available at your local Walmart photo center with Pic Print. Print locally. Save time & money. Simple & affordable, Pic Print supports photo printing at major retailers including:
– CVS Pharmacy
– Longs Drugs
– Duane Reade
– Local Photo Professionals
CONVENIENT: Skip the queues for the Walmart photo kiosk! Order from your phone at Walmart pharmacy with 1-hour pickup. 1-hour or same day pickup at most pharmacies or photo print centers.
PHOTO PRINTS NEAR YOU: Print photos at a local Walmart photo center or at Bartell, Walgreens, Duane Reade, CVS, Navarro, Longs Drugs & more. Thousands of stores including 1-hour Walmart pickup!
EASY: Digital printing at Walmart Photo is a super-fast. Pic Print is the best Walmart photo app. Order affordable photo prints & skip the Walmart photo kiosk. Enjoy simple Walmart printing!
HIGH QUALITY: Walmart prints quickly on best quality Fuji paper. Instant CVS one-hour photos. Great quality CVS photo prints or get premium digital prints at local retailers including Bartells, Navarro Pharmacy & Longs Drugs.
BEST PRICES: Compare prices & quality at every major photo center or pharmacy. Shop-around & do your own Walmart price check for best prices at Walmart pharmacy. Check great prints & prices at CVS photo, Bartells, Navarro, Longs Drugs & more.
WHEREVER YOUR KEEP YOUR PICS: Select photos from your phone, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google Photos & more. Digital prints at Walmart photo App with Pic Print is the perfect companion for any scrapbooking fan. Simply the fastest way to send pictures to Walgreens & Duane Reade, Walmart photo & more. Easily access & select photos to print right from your phone. Print Instagram Square Photos! Classic 4×4 & 8×8 sizes. Want to print online photos? Get Facebook prints or print Instagram & Google Photos in an instant. It’s simply easy to select pictures to print from any major photo site. Print pictures online – no matter where they’re stored. With this Walgreens photo app you can print pictures for personalized photo gifts just like Walgreens photo gifts.
PHOTO PRINTING FEATURES:
– Super Quick Photo Printing
– Save Your Favorite Store
– Print Sizes: 4×6, 5×7, 8×10, 4×4 & 8×8
PRINTING SERVICES WITH 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
Be assured of quality digital photo prints with Walgreens’ 100% satisfaction guarantee. Full refunds if you have any concerns with your photo prints.
PARTNERSHIP WITH WALGREENS:
Pic Print’s partnership with Walgreens means you can print at every city in the United States easily. The app gives you access to thousands of stores & automatically detects your nearest photo store. Our Walgreens partnership also includes access to print at Duane Reade pharmacy stores with a photo lab. Order prints & collect anytime.
PARTNERSHIP WITH CVS:
Pic Print’s partnership with CVS means you can get genuine Kodak Moments photo prints & skip the Kodak kiosk connect. With 8,000+ CVS stores nationwide you can easily find your nearest CVS store.
PARTNERSHIP WITH WALMART:
Now enjoy Walmart photo prints with Pic Print’s new partnership with Walmart. Fast & easy Walmart pickup at thousands of locations across the USA.
PARTNERSHIP WITH LOCAL & PREMIUM PHOTO PRINT RETAILERS:
We’ve partnered major retailers so you can get premium prints at Navarro, Bartells, Longs Drugs & Local Photo Professionals
PIC DROP: Pic Print was previously called PicDrop & even Pic Drop. Now we’ve got an all new name. Enjoy everything you loved about PicDrop & more. Say goodbye to PicDrop & enjoy Pic Print!
We’d love to hear what you think about Pic Print. Send a note & let us know any features you’d like to see
Digital Prints by Pic Print: Print local, easy!”
“Set up your printer to print from your iPad. PrintDirect will print to ALL printers. Print directly to most WiFi/Wireless printers without additional software. Print to ALL printers and any document type via your Mac/PC, over a local network or 3G/4G.
You can print.. √ Emails √ Attachments √ Web pages √ Documents √ Contacts √ Calendars √ Cloud server files and much more.
Prove that you can print to any printer for free. Upgrade to unlock all of the features below…
Our support team are ready to help around the clock if needed.
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software. Also print to Apple AirPrint printers.
• Print from Pages, Numbers, Keynote or Safari extremely quickly & easily without the need for an AirPrint printer using Open in
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print from other Apps using “Open in”
• Print remotely via mobile data
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
DOCUMENTS ON YOUR IPAD
• Print/Store PDFs, documents, attachments, emails & images
• Convert files/docs/web pages to PDF
• View/Print, iWork, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, MS Office files
• Zip/Unzip files
• File sharing with several Macs and PCs, even remotely
WEB PAGE PRINTING
• Browse and print web pages to ALL printers
• Save web pages as an image for attaching to email
• Convert web pages to PDF documents for sharing
• Import bookmarks from your computer
• Store passwords and clear history/cache
• Multiple tabs for splitting up browsing
CLOUD SERVICES (IDISK, WEBDAV, DROPBOX, BOX.NET, SUGARSYNC, SHAREFILE, GOOGLE DRIVE etc.)
• Move/Print documents on your iPad from your Cloud account
• Move files to/from your iPad by connecting to Cloud account
• Full sync with Evernote
FULL FEATURED EMAIL APP
• Email files, photos, web pages & formatted text
• Full email field search – even across multiple email accounts
• Print email
• Send and Receive emails from your own email accounts
• View multiple email accounts in single inbox or on their own
• Supports most email account types, including Exchange 2007 OWA, & some Exchange 2003 servers
• Print/View Day/Week/Month calendar as well as reminders, shopping lists & to do lists.
• Email your calendar as PDF
• Utilizes existing calendar entries, no new calendar needed
• Integrated with Exchange & Other Calendars
• Transfer docs and files via iTunes using USB cable (Apps Tab)
• Open documents stored in PrintDirect directly into iWork for easy editing
• Mount your iPad as a network disk on your Mac/PC
COPY, TRANSFER & ARCHIVE
• Copy and transfer to another user’s iPad Touch using Bluetooth or WiFi (both devices require PrintDirect)
• Copy and transfer to your PC or Mac via WiFi
• Select multiple text and image clips to merge and paste them into other Apps.
• Print SMS/Text messages, simply Copy, open PrintDirect & print
• Move photos to a folder on your computer/cloud service
• Print address/shipping labels”
7. Printer App – Smart Print Scan
PRINT FROM iPhone & iPad
This app allows you to print all sort of files in a very easy manner. It is an all-in-one printer and scanner app for your AirPrint printer.
iPrint Smart Printer Scanner has a built-in scanner that uses your iPhone or iPad camera to scan documents.
Pick your favorite moments from your camera roll and print them.
You can print multiple photos at once.
You can access your files from your iPhone. You will also have access to your iCloud files. The app allows you to print PNG, JPEG, and PDF files.
ADVANCED PRINT OPTIONS
You can set printing options such as “2 per page” or “landscape”. This is great if you are trying to use less paper for example. You can also print multiple copies at once.
iPrint Smart Printer Scanner supports most printers including models like Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, HP, Kyocera, Lenovo, Lexmark, Panasonic, RICOH, Toshiba, Xerox and many others. Use this app for your HP printer, use it to scan documents and print them using your Canon printer etc… This app supports most AirPrint printers.
• Subscribed user has unlimited access to the device finder services
• User can subscribe for one month or one year auto renewing subscriptions
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user Account Settings after purchase
Terms of service: https://www.termsfeed.com/live/873f6edc-82cb-44a7-a6a3-7ab7d17534d8
This app is not affiliated with HP, Canon, or any other brand named in the description.”
8. Printer App: Print & Scan PDF
“Printer App: Print & Scan PDF helps you to print your documents and photos easily. Scan a new document, select your printer and print your document within seconds. This app supports more than 5000 different AirPrint printers!
► PRINT FROM IPHONE & IPAD
This app makes it really easy for you to print from your iPhone or iPad. Just select the document or photo from your camera that you want to print, select your printer and send the print job. You can print all sorts of different documents: PDF, Word DOC, Excel XLS, PowerPoint PPT, Photoshop PSD, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF and more.
► SCAN DOCUMENTS & PHOTOS
You can also scan already printed documents or photos with the integrated scanner. Just tap on scan and capture the document or photo with your camera. Then you can print the scanned document.
► PRINTER SUPPORT
Printer App: Print & Scan PDF supports more than 5000 printer models like Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, HP, Kyocera, Lenovo, Lexmark, NRG, Oki, Olivetti, Panasonic, RICOH, Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba, Xerox and more.
DISCLAIMER: We are not affiliated with the mentioned companies in any way. We only developed and tested our App with these devices.
Do you need support? Please write us to: support@1Dashcam.com”
9. Tap & Print: Smart Printer App
“Tap & Print makes printing documents and photos super simple and convenient. Just select a document, customize the print settings, and print your document in a matter of seconds! With Tap & Print, you only need an iPhone/iPad and printer!
With Tap & Print, you can print:
– Any photos from your Camera Roll.
– Any web pages, emails, and attachments.
– Any information from your Clipboard.
– Specific contacts or full Contact List.
– Over 30 file types supported, including: PDF, DOC, XLS, and PPT.
Tap & Print Features:
– Over 1,200 printer models supported.
– iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox support.
– Convert any high-quality, multi-page PDF documents.
– Share your files through email, SMS, the Cloud, and social media.
– Regular reviews, news, and useful printing tech tips.
Extended printing settings:
– Paper size
– Paper type
– Page orientation
– Printing range
– Number of copies
– One- and two-sided printing
– With and without borders
– Color and grayscale documents
– And many more customizable options!
Tap & Print supports over 1,200 printer models, including Canon, Dell, Epson, Xerox, HP, Kyocera, Lenovo, Lexmark, Oki, Ricoh, Samsung, Sharp, Brother and other printer models that support AirPrint technology. And we add new printer models with each app update! Use the test print option on install to determine whether your printer model is supported.
Tap & Print is free to use with limited functions. Unlimited access to all functions of the application is available with a subscription. Premium version provides unlimited access to all app’s features and offers regular reviews, news, and useful printing tech tips.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
AirDrop®, AirPrint®, Apple®, Apple logo®, iPad®, iPad Air®, iPad Pro®, iPhone®, App Store® are non-exhaustive list of Apple’s® registered trademarks in the U.S. and/or other countries and regions.
Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Behance, Creative Cloud, EchoSign, InDesign, Photoshop and Typekit are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
Terms and Conditions: http://tap-and-print.com/tos.html”