If you are looking for the Best Project Management App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Project Management App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Project Management App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Project Management App For iPhone
1. Basecamp 3
“Running your business on email, texts, and meetings? It’s time to switch to Basecamp 3 instead. Trusted by hundreds of thousands of businesses worldwide, Basecamp is the saner, organized way to manage projects and communicate within your company.
Inside every Basecamp project you’ll find six core tools that will transform your business for the better:
1. To-dos for tracking work.
2. A Message Board for posting announcements and updates.
3. A Campfire chat room for quick casual chats with the team.
4. A Schedule for posting deadlines and milestones,
5. Docs & Files for organizing all the assets and notes everyone needs to do their work.
6. Automatic Check-ins to get insights from the team on a regular basis.
Instead of using MESSY EMAIL CHAINS…
…you’ll use message boards to keep the conversation organized, centralized, and on the record.
Instead of CONSTANTLY REMINDING PEOPLE WHAT TO DO…
…Basecamp’s to-do’s keep everything on track. If anything’s late or requires follow up, Basecamp lets you know and holds everyone accountable.
Instead of MEETINGS THAT WASTE TIME AND MONEY…
…Basecamp’s Automatic checkins prompt people to write up what they’ve worked on every day, every week, once a month — it’s up to you.
Instead of WONDERING WHAT’S GOING ON…
…you’ll use Basecamp’s reports to get the big picture on what’s going on. Across projects, you can see what’s overdue, who’s working on what, what worked was completed on a given day, and much more.
“Simply put, we get more work done, quicker, and better. Productivity is up. Errors are down. Clients are happier.”
-Patrick Sheffield, Moore Communications Group
“I no longer have to wonder whether I’ve asked for something to be done or whether it has in fact been done. Every member of my team is more accountable than we were before Basecamp.”
-John Drover, Roebothan McKay Marshall
“For the first time in a long time our team is truly collaborating, and everyone is moving in the same direction, with the same goals. It’s truly remarkable how quickly things have changed in just a week.”
-Ryan Sullivan, WP Site Care
Note: This app works with Basecamp 3 (the newest major version released October 2015). Basecamp 2 (released March 2012) and Basecamp Classic (released February 2004) accounts require the Basecamp 2 app. Tap “View More by This Developer” to get it.”
Get Casual iPhone app to enjoy the most out of Casual web app on the go. Access the essential features and functionality straight from your phone.
· Check in on your ongoing projects from anywhere.
· Get instant access to all of your tasks, notes and entire project history.
· Review all your tasks, notes, history and stored files with one click.
· Complete control over your tasks – track them, edit-on-the-go, exchange comments and get more things done outside your desk.
· Stay informed on the project progress and everything your team is working on.
· Real-time sync. Add changes on the go and your team will receive instant updates.
Casual complimentary mobile app is your savvy companion to stay productive on the go and keep your project on track at all times!”
3. ClickUp – Manage Teams & Tasks
Whether you’re an agile team doing weekly sprints or you’re a marketing team collaborating on Black Friday promotions, you can do it all here.
Over 800,000 teams use ClickUp to be more productive. ClickUp allows you to:
• Create tasks on the go
• Update/ edit seamlessly
• Collaborate with your team
• View your to-dos in one list
• Stay connected with push notifications
With ClickUp, you’ll solve these problems:
• How do I know what people are working on?
• How do I know what to work on next?
• How long is my project going to take?
Guaranteed to make you more productive, ClickUp is the platform that innovative teams use to get 62% more done.”
4. Project Planning Pro
Manage your tasks, collaborate with your team and achieve more. Project Planning Pro will help you increase productivity of your team, and avoid missing important deadlines. The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
** Supports Microsoft Project Plan Import/Export **
-NEW- BestApp Ever Awards 2014 “Best Business App” – 2nd Place [3rd year in a row]– Appsters Award 2014 “Best Enterprise”- Highly Commended
– Tabby Award 2014 “Business, Products and services”- Finalist
– BestApp Ever Awards 2013 “Best Business App” – 2nd Place
– BestApp Ever Awards 2012 “Best Business App” – 3rd Place
– Nominated for 2013 Silicon Valley Business App Awards
Easily share your projects with customers or colleagues as PDF, CSV or XML files
With iOS 10, you can send tasks to your friend through iMessage and also look out for Upcoming Tasks in Today’s Widget.
Now you can sync your projects seamlessly in real time using iCloud. This will help you to manage projects on all iOS devices with same iCloud account.
Get started in no time by creating a task list or WBS (Work Breakdown Structure). Indent or Outdent tasks to finalize your WBS. Enter task durations, add dependencies and assign resources to complete your plan.
**This app is available for MacOS and iOS. Access your projects on all your Apple devices**
The app supports import of project plans in the XML format created using either Microsoft Project or Project Planning Pro app.
* Import plans using Email, DropBox, BOX or iTunes
* Install Project Planning Pro desktop addin and import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox (visit support site for more info)
– Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
– Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
– Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
* Create or Import Project Plans/Schedule
* 4 types of task links – finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start (SS), finish-to-finish (FF) and start-to-finish (SF)
* Interactive Gantt: Tap or pinch Gantt bar to change dates and durations
* Gantt view, Calendar view and Critical path view to analyze and review your plans
* Build team and assign resources
* Reorder Tasks
* Bird’s-eye view of Gantt for easy navigation
* Slider bar to increase viewing area for Gantt or Table view
* Filter tasks by task name, duration, %complete, start date, finish date and resource
* Export plans to Microsoft Project (XML File)
* Cost Calculation – Resource, Task and Project
* Backup and Restore plans
* Create plan templates and export to Dropbox, BOX or Email
* Import and view project risk from Risk Register+ (.prr)
* Share plans as PDF, CSV or XML file.
This App has been developed based on valuable feedback we received from Project Management Community. Your feedback, comments, reviews and ideas help us improve Planning Pro. We would like to hear from you.
Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweet Us: @planningpro_app”
5. Smartsheet: Teams & Projects
“Getting started is easy! Either sign in with your existing Smartsheet account or enter your email to sign up for a free 30-day trial. Join millions of other innovative users and upgrade to a paid account at any time.
Use Smartsheet, a dynamic workspace that empowers teams to manage projects, automate workflows, and rapidly build new solutions—using no-code tools they love, and backed by the security IT needs. Smartsheet is trusted by companies of all sizes, across 190 countries — including over 90% of Fortune 100 companies, and over 80% of Fortune 500 companies.
Manage projects and tasks, automate workflows, collaborate with your team, and maximize productivity, anytime, anywhere!
With Smartsheet you can:
COLLABORATE WITH YOUR TEAM
• Seamlessly create, share, and collaborate with your team on projects, wherever you are, from your Mac, iPad, or iPhone.
• Access your projects, tasks, workflows, and sheets anytime.
• Get business collaboration tools on your mobile device.
• Review and edit documents and sheets that your team is working on.
ORGANIZE PROJECTS & TASKS
• Use sheets to oversee tasks and workflows, plan projects, and maximize the productivity of your team.
• Add assignees, due dates, followers, checklists, predecessors, and files to your tasks and follow the progress of your projects.
• Choose how to visualize tasks switching between grid, card, Gantt, and calendar views with the same data.
• Keep everyone on the same page. Attach files from Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more.
• Implement simple and powerful automated workflows in minutes.
• Send automated update and approval requests to streamline work and reduce the need for meetings.
• Automate repetitive processes by sending alerts, setting reminders, automatically moving, copying, or locking rows, and assigning work based on sheet changes and preset times.
• Use card view to create kanban boards to manage your agile work.
WORK IN ONE PLACE
• See work alongside key conversations, decisions, and rationale in one place—improve project visibility across your organization.
• Share spreadsheets with others to view, edit, or add comments, and collaborate anywhere.
COLLECT INFORMATION WITH FORMS
• Collect data from the field with forms, capture and upload images, or scan barcodes with your mobile device.
• Easily collect and act on error-free, consistent data from internal and external stakeholders.
• Quickly create forms that automatically map to the columns in your sheets.
• Ask the right people the right questions with conditional logic in forms.
• Provide easy access by embedding forms on dashboards and websites, or by sharing a unique link.
VIEW WORK STATUS IN REAL TIME
• Easily view and manage your dashboards, sheets, and more in real-time from your phone, so you always know the status of work.
• Get notifications to your Inbox or through push notifications about the projects, and tasks you’re following.
• Rapidly adapt to changing conditions and identify trends with easy-to-use widgets that display live data, charts, and key metrics.
• Easily customize Smartsheet to show and share what matters with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop UI in dashboards.
WORK SEAMLESSLY WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS
• Smartsheet’s out-of-the-box integrations enable real-time synchronization and visibility with many of your favorite apps from Google, Microsoft, Salesforce, and more, so you can easily track tasks, compile data in spreadsheets, and collaborate with your team, all in one place.
• Seamlessly connect your enterprise ecosystem of apps like Slack, Jira, DocuSign, Microsoft Teams, Gmail, Box, and more with Smartsheet.
BUILD PURPOSE BUILT APPS WITHOUT CODING
Smartsheet is the leading platform for dynamic work, built for the enterprise, empowering teams like IT, Marketing, and Operations with a no-code tool for project management, workflow automation, and solution creation.”