If you are looking for the Best Pronunciation App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Pronunciation App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Pronunciation App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Pronunciation App iPhone
1. (How to) Pronounce
“Currently, we support English (British, American, Australian), Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Arabic, Turkish, Korean and Hindi.
Learn words that are commonly mispronounced. Learn the intonation of phrases. Adjust the speed at which an utterance is spoken to hear the details of each sound.
Did you realize that for good comprehension pronunciation is equally, if not more, important than grammar and vocabulary? Incorrect pronunciation of a word can entirely confuse the other person and/or block communication.
With (How to) Pronounce, you can easily check the pronunciation of a word or phrase and memorize it. You can also check how a native speaker of the language you are learning could say a word in your language.
A must-have for all language users but particularly for:
* learners of foreign languages,
* public speakers,
Best news – the pronunciation look-up is completely free!
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pronounce4iphone
And Twitter: https://twitter.com/iPhonePronounce”
2. English Pronunciation Practice
English Pronunciation Practice application aims to help English learners who have difficulties or questions on how to pronounce words properly and how to distinguish the various English sounds.
English Pronunciation plans for all levels of English learner with a variety of basic lessons, advanced lessons and pronunciation tips. With our app, you will have a great time to learn about English phonetics and sounds. You also practice pronunciation skills by word or sentences together with listening and speaking skills.
* Various lessons: step by step English pronunciation lessons with basic level (vowel sounds, diphthong sounds and consonant sounds), advanced level (linking word, stress and intonation) and many interesting pronunciation tips.
* You can listen and practice both British accent & American accent
* Easy to practice pronunciation exercises:
– Pronounce English and voice recording to compare
– Listening and writing Words
– Writing English phonetic
– Writing English words with English phonetics
* Interactive Phonemic Chart with high quality audio.
Just install English Pronunciation Practice app to enjoy, pronounce Words and improve your English communication.
* More information:
* Follow us and Learn English even more:
G +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+YobimiLearningEnglish
3. Pronuncian – English Pronounce
Improving your English pronunciation is possible even offline. Learn English pronunciation by listening to how words are pronounced and repeating them. It is important to learn the right pronunciation of English words from the beginning. Learn English the right way by practicing every day. Learn English daily through practice using English Pronunciation app to improve your English pronunciation of words.
Don’t argue with friends over which pronunciation is American and which one is British. Just use this app to settle your differences. It is very useful to all, students, teachers, workers, etc. who may need to check the pronunciation of a word on the go. It is a simple app to help you learn and speak English the right way.
Improve your English speaking skills to prepare for the TOEFL, IELTS, and TOEIC exams. Speak confidently with your friends, boss, colleagues, and tourists. Good pronunciation is essential for learning, speaking and understanding spoken English well.
The ultimate mobile English pronunciation aid, for both students and teachers. The English Pronunciation app helps you learn, practice and play with American pronunciation of words wherever you are. English Pronunciation app teaches you how to pronounce English text properly. English pronunciation: learn English, speak English, and speak it right.
– Clear pronunciation of words
– Simple straightforward interface
– Watch video and see picture guide
– American pronunciations
– Works offline
Let download app to learn now.”
4. Say It: English Pronunciation
“Do you want to improve your English speaking, listening, pronunciation and vocabulary? The award-winning Say It: English Pronunciation makes pronunciation visual, so you no longer have to guess how to say a word in English.
Say It is like a native-speaking pronunciation teacher on your device!
HOW IT WORKS
1. see the soundwave, syllables, and which are stressed (strong)
2. touch and drag to listen to the pronunciation slowly
3. tap the phonemes (IPA symbols, British/American English)
4. record your pronunciation, compare to the Oxford model
5. share your voice recording and soundwave directly from the app
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
In research at the University of the West of England (Nov-20), international students predominantly rated all features of Say It – range of vocabulary, phonetic alphabet blocks, stress markers, interactive soundwaves – as ‘very useful’. The majority of respondents agreed that using Say It over a longer period would enable them to:
* Perform better academically in English
* Increase their enjoyment of living in the UK and interacting with native-English speakers
Say It is developed by our team of language teachers and pronunciation experts, and includes 36,000+ recordings from Oxford. The unique visual interface allows you to interact with the model audio and your recording, pinpointing difficult areas and improving them quickly.
“Great app, great support. The app functionality is very good and intuitive. The tests and sound wave graph helps you perfect the emphasis as well as pronunciation. Thanks for this useful app.” Farhad K
“I have tried lots of pronunciation apps. Your app is unique and amazing. The sounds are very clear and you can see all details of pronunciation on the screen. After I recorded my voice and compared it with the native one I could easily find my mistakes and correct them.” Abid, Turkey
– Improve Business English skills, for your work or career; feel more confident in meetings and when networking in English
– Covers 75%+ of the Academic Word List; ideal for university study, preparing for IELTS, OET, TOEFL, Cambridge First (B2), Advanced (C1), or Proficiency (C2)
– Downloaded in over 130 countries, by professionals, students and teachers
Winner of the 2016 English Speaking Union President’s Award for New Technology in ELT.
Research shows practising your English pronunciation also improves your:
Try Say It FREE for 7 days – if you enjoy it, subscribe to access to our full range of content. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account on confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless cancelled 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription. To cancel your subscription at any time, go to the iTunes Store and manage auto-renewal settings.
Current Say It customers – you can read more at phona.co.uk/privacy-policy, or get in touch at email@example.com. To redeem your Offer Code, your device must be running iOS14 or later.
A TEACHER’S VIEWPOINT
“This is a fantastic learning tool for really getting students to work on the specific sounds in words as well as taking into account stress and intonation. The visualisation is a very useful way to illustrate areas that need more attention and can be practised again and again. As an ESL teacher, I have recommended it to all my students so that they can work on their pronunciation skills at home and have used it in class on many occasions.” Anna D, Bristol, UK
We love to connect with our learners! Get in touch or follow us –
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Facebook: /sayitpron
* Instagram: /sayit_pronunciation
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAB2yIZzcqvg9RYxnNIzyjw”