If you are looking for the Best Puppy Training iPhone App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Puppy Training iPhone App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Puppy Training iPhone App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Puppy Training iPhone App
1. Dogo – Dog Training & Clicker
Our dog training app has been chosen from among the more than 2’000’000 apps currently available on the App Store as one of Apple’s “Ones to Watch” apps for 2021 that, according to the editors, “are a benchmark in their respective categories for a reason.”
Dogo App received the app of the year award in Lithuania.
Dogo helps dog parents to train their dogs at home and build stronger relationships.
Dogo is revolutionizing the way people raise and train their dogs. The app offers professionally tailored programs for dog parents that are curated by experienced dog trainers and veterinarians. Users can also exchange their experiences with other dog parents and share videos and pictures of their pets. Your smart pet will learn obedience.
WITH DOGO APP YOU CAN
▶ CHOOSE what to teach your pup from the library of 100+ dog tricks with video instructions.
▶ ASK HELP of professional dog trainers.
▶ SEND a video exam to the Dogo trainer and get feedback on your puppy’s performance.
▶ USE our built-in dog clicker and whistle to mark a behavior, precise moment for which your doggo is rewarded, and reduce puppy training time.
▶ READ our knowledge-based articles about dog obedience training, puppy behavior, nutrition, or health.
▶ PARTICIPATE in a weekly photo challenge: share photos with the Dogo community, vote for other puppers, connect with dog parents from around the world.
▶ PASS personalized training programs for your puppy.
WHY USE DOGO APP?
▶ TRAIN a dog or puppy: teach important skills.
▶ SOLVE behavior issues: say goodbye to barking, chewing, biting, and etc.
▶ TRY 100+ guided dog training courses, tricks, commands, games & exercises.
▶ WATCH Step-by-step video instruction for every training exercise.
▶ USE daily personalized training recommendations.
▶ SET reminders for your pup’s potty and training schedules.
▶ TRACK & monitor your pup’s training progress.
▶ STRENGTHEN Your Friendship. Bond with your best friend.
ABOUT Dogo App
Dogo App is a training app for dog parents. It includes all the necessary commands, different whistle sounds, and the possibility to create an individual schedule for your pet.
We have 9 programs to choose from (New Dog Puppy Program, Basic Obedience, Impulse Control, Little Helper, Pleasant Walks, Potty Training, Puppy Bites, Stay Active, and Strengthening Your Friendship). Get 100+ exclusive guided videos for all essential skills and behaviors (reliable recall, leash training, sitting, come, down, stay, puppy potty training, welcoming a new adopt pet, puppy games, house training, fetch the leash, stopping puppy biting, not jumping on people, separation anxiety, dog bark control and stop, dog voice and noise control, tail wag, calm around other dogs, staying on a place, loose-leash walking, impulse control, high-five, give a paw, rollover, peekaboo, spin, weave, jump over, crawl and much more), learn tricks, play games and enjoy the dog life with your pooch.
All you need to socialize, train, and bond with your dog are now on one app.
TALK TO US
We will do our best to make your Dogo experience as pleasant as possible. If you need any help, please contact our customer service at email@example.com.
You can also find us on:
▶ Web: https://dogo.app/
▶ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dogoTrain/
▶ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dogoapp
▶ TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@dogoapp
▶ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCImKCUFSzo1UH-vZvw7N1Bw
Dogo Premium Pricing
You can upgrade to “Dogo Premium” by purchasing one of the following subscription plans:
– 1 month for $9.99
– 3 months for $26.99
– 1 year for $99.99
Terms & Privacy
DOWNLOAD NOW – Try Dogo App and live a happy life with your loved dog!”
2. GoodPup: Dog Training at Home
Using video chat, we bring you the top trainers from across the country, so you and your pup work with the absolute best. Our certified trainers will guide you through a course that includes a weekly video call, daily training goals, and text check-ins for whenever you have questions.
Why GoodPup Training Is So Effective
1. By using video chat, you get to work with the best trainers from across the country. You get a course that is built for how pups actually learn. Complete daily goals set during your video session and check in with your trainer over text whenever you need help.
2. You and your pup train at home – an environment that has fewer distractions and where your pup is already comfortable.
3. GoodPup uses positive reinforcement training, which is backed by the American Veterinary Association.
How It Works
1. Weekly Video Call: You’ll work with your trainer one-on-one each week to learn commands and practice.
2. Daily Goals: Your trainer will give you short, focused exercises for you and your pup.
3. Text Check-Ins: Have a question during the week? Send your trainer a message in GoodPup Chat.
4. Guaranteed Results: We know GoodPup works. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with your training in the first month, we’ll give you a full refund.
What You’ll Learn
1. Potty Training and Crate Training
2. 8 Basic Commands: Teaching your dog its name, sit, lay down, stay (with a release word), come, heel, leave it, and go to your spot.
3. Skills to Avoid Bad Behavior: Socialization with other people and animals; plus, preventing begging, barking, and jumping.
Still have questions? Feel free to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
3. iTrainer Dog Whistle & Clicker
• Dog whistle with customizable frequency from 100hz to 35kHz
• Several unique squeaker toy sounds effects
• Intuitive dog clicker with 5 different clicker sounds
• 50+ sound effects to entertain your dog (or pet). Sounds include: Cats, Dogs, Birds & more!
• Does your dog like a particular sound? Record your own!
• Information on clicker training, whistle training, and positive-reinforcement obedience training
• Widget to quickly access whistle, clicker, and squeaker sounds
• Dark mode support
• Apple Watch App
About Whistle training:
Whistle training is a method of dog training that pairs a high-frequency sound with a behavior you want your dog to do. This behavior is typically recall, which can be especially helpful for working dogs such as shepards or hunting dogs that need to have excellent recall over large distances. The high-frequency sound can travel large distances and prevents the handler from needing to yell for their dog.
About clicker training:
Clicker training is a form of training which utilizes an audible marker to communicate to the animal what specific behavior the trainer is looking for. It is usually (but not always) used with 100% positive reinforcement training. The sound of the click tells the animal it is doing something correct, the very moment it happens, and it is always followed up with a small reward. The clicker-savvy animal understands that if it repeats the behavior it was doing when it heard the click last time, it will receive another treat.
Want to learn more? Download iTrainer!”
4. Puppr – Dog Training & Tricks
Meet your new dog trainer! Puppr includes step-by-step video instructions to help you teach your dog basic obedience like “sit” and “stay” to advanced tricks like “fetch leash” and “sit pretty”. Great for both new and experienced dog owners.
• Over 100 lessons taught by celebrity dog trainer Sara Carson & The Super Collies
• Puppr Masterclasses that provide in-depth guidance on topics like leash training taught by certified experts
• Live chat with our team of world-class trainers to get your training questions answered
• Step-by-step instructions with videos make lessons easy to follow
• Built-in clicker makes training on-the-go easy. All lessons are taught with positive reinforcement!
• Track your pup’s training progress
• Photo challenges to show off all the tricks your pup has mastered with the rest of the Puppr community
• Set reminders for your pup’s potty and training schedules
• Collect badges as you train and master new tricks
• Support for multiple dogs
• Puppr Shop that includes hand-picked product recommendations from Sara and the team to help with your training
Our team of professional trainers are available 24/7 to help with (but not limited to):
• New puppy or dog
• Unwanted behavior like puppy nipping, jumping on people, barking, etc
• Leash training
• Potty training
• Separation anxiety
• Trick training
• Any training topic you need help with!
About Sara Carson & The Super Collies
Sara Carson is considered one of the top dog trick instructors in the world and was a top-5 finalist on season 12 of America’s Got Talent. She and her dogs (Hero, Marvel, Hawkeye, and Fury) travel North America teaching dog trick workshops and performing with a popular stunt dog team. Sara and Hero currently hold the Guinness World Record for most tricks performed in 60 seconds (49 tricks!).
Puppr includes premium lesson packs that each come with 2 free lessons and additional locked content that can be purchased with a one-time purchase.
Subscription Pricing and Terms
Puppr offers two auto-renewing subscription options for Puppr Premium, which unlocks live chat, Puppr masterclasses, and all the lesson packs. Pricing options are:
• $12.99 per month
• $99.99 per year (after a 7-day free trial)
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Puppr subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the term. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.