If you are looking for the Best Python iPhone App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Python iPhone App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Python iPhone App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Python iPhone App
1. Encode: Learn to Code
Learn for free with Encode’s self-paced lessons: bite-sized explanations, coding challenges and real-world examples build up your coding skills.
Start your coding journey today! Encode teaches you coding right from the start.
* Multi-caret editing, to quickly transform code selections.
* Regex search and replace, with template matching and replace-all-matches.
* Minimap which allows quick scroll navigation though the document.
* Multiple window support
* Syntax highlighting for over 150 languages.
* Trackpad support with custom gestures to add cursors (ctrl+shift+click).
* Auto complete feature (currently only for HTML).
* Add as many guide columns as you wish (default 80 and 120 characters).
* Configurable tab size (default 4 spaces), or insert spaces when pressing tab.
* Draw hints for invisible characters such as new lines, tabs, and spaces.
* Customizable key bindings, so you can configure Kodex to use the same key combos you are already used to.
* Kodex smartly preserves your open documents so that your work stays as you left it between launches.
* Light and Dark modes.
Kodex is integrated with the Files app, so you can easily open files from any other app, and from your iCloud documents folder.
You can launch Kodex QuickEdit from any file sharing view in any app to edit its contents without launching the main Kodex App (be aware this functionality depends on the host app implementing the sharing activity properly).
Included are 10 editor themes, and several monospaced fonts for code editing (you can install your own preferred fonts using system profiles). Font size and line spacing are adjustable, so you can configure Kodex to best fit your preferred screen size, arrangement, and orientation.
Kodex is not a compiler, and you can not build or run the code you edit from it. Think of Kodex as a NotePad++ or Sublime Text substitute for iPhone and iPad.
Kodex is currently optimized for external keyboards, such as Apple’s Smart Keyboard for the iPad Pro, or any bluetooth/USB keyboard. More virtual keyboard features will be added in a future version.”
3. Learn Python: Programiz
“Learn Python: Programiz is a free, interactive iOS app that makes it easy to learn to program and write code in Python 3. Move progressively through bite-size lessons step-by-step, experiment with Python code in each lesson, take quizzes, challenge yourself competing in the global leaderboard and more to learn fundamental concepts of Python programming from beginning to advanced.
The Learn Python app requires no prior coding knowledge, and perfect for beginners. If you do not know, Python is a powerful programming language that has many applications. It is also a great language to start learning to program because Python code is easier to write and understand. The app makes coding more interesting by providing dozens of practical examples for you to practice that you can edit and run in our Python interpreter.
LEARN PYTHON FREE MODE: AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE
Get all the course content and examples for free.
* Programming concepts divided into thoughtfully curated bite-sized lessons that are easier to understand for beginners
* Python quizzes to revise what you have learned with feedback
* A powerful Python code editor with Python shell that allows you to write and run code
* Dark mode. Reduce eye strain while learning
* Tons of practical Python examples to practice what you have learned
* Bookmark topics that you find confusing and revisit them anytime if you need help
* Track your progress and continue from where you have left
LEARN PYTHON PRO: FOR SEAMLESS LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Get access to all pro features for a nominal monthly or annual fee:
* Ad-free experience. Learn without distraction by removing all ads
* Unlimited code runs. Write, edit and run code as many times as you want in our code editor
* Break the rule. Follow the lessons in any order you want
* Get Certified. Receive a certificate when you complete the Python course
* Challenge yourself. 200+ Python challenges curated for beginners; gain points and compete in the global leaderboard
WHY LEARN PYTHON APP FROM PROGRAMIZ?
* App created after thoughtfully assessing feedback from hundreds of programming beginners
* Step-by-step tutorials further divided into bite-sized lessons so that coding is not overwhelming
* A hands-on approach to learning; start writing Python programs from the very first day
Learn Python 3 on the go. Get started with Python programming today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Programiz offers auto-renewing subscriptions:
• $2.49 billed monthly
• $29.99 billed annually
The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal at the total subscription price within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewals may be managed or canceled via your iTunes Account settings. Any unused portion of free trial is forfeited after purchase. Special introductory offers only apply to first billing term.
These prices are in US Dollars (USD). Pricing in other currencies and countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
We love to hear from you. Tell us your experience at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Development Team: Truenary Solutions”
4. Python Programming Interpreter
Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991, Python’s design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant whitespace. Its language constructs and object-oriented approach aim to help programmers write clear, logical code for small and large-scale projects.
– Compile and run your program
– Supports plotting and graphing
– View program output or detailed error
– Select and run chunk of codes
– Custom keyboard for easy input of frequently used characters
– Optimized for connecting with external physical/bluetooth keyboard
– Advanced source code editor with syntax highlighting, code completion and line numbers
– Open, save, import and share Python files
– Language reference
– Support different Python compiler versions namely: 3.8 and 3.9
– Access thousands of packages
– Install additional packages
– Internet connection is required for compilation
– Maximum program running time is 20s
– Some file system, network and graphics functions may be limited
– This is a batch compiler; interactive programs are not supported. For example, if your program provides an input prompt, enter the input in the Input tab prior to compilation.
GET FULL ACCESS
Upgrade to a Premium Membership and Receive the Following Ongoing Value:
• No ads
• Unlimited plots
• Install packages
• Latest interpreters
If you choose to purchase a subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged within 24-hours prior to the end of the free trial or current period. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. Any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period. You can cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes store after purchase. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Terms & Conditions: https://kappsmart.com/pythoncompiler/terms.html
5. Pyto – Python 3
– Python 3.10 with all standard libraries
– Full Python REPL
– Smart code completion
– Set breakpoints on your scripts
– Code user interfaces with PytoUI or Toga
– Use pip to install pure Python modules from PyPI
– Access scripts from everywhere
– Run scripts in Picture in Picture
– Preview images and plots on console
– Multiple windows for iPadOS
– Run scripts and code from Siri Shortcuts
– Code your own home screen widgets
– Interact with other apps thanks to x-callback urls
Included third party libraries:
The libraries listed above require an internet connection to download. However, they remain on the hard disk after the import.
Take advantage system features with the following modules:
– pyto_ui – Build an user interface
– pyto_core – Extend the editor
– widgets – Home Screen Widgets
– notifications – Schedule notifications
– remote_notifications – Receive remote notifications
– background – Run code in background
– bookmarks – Bookmark files and folders
– sharing – Share items and pick files
– pasteboard – Clipboard access
– userkeys – Save values on disk
– sound – Play sounds
– music – Access the Apple Music library
– photos – Accessing photos and the camera
– location – Access user’s location
– motion – Motion sensors
– multipeer – Peer to peer wireless connection
– apps – Open third party apps
– xcallback – Interact with other apps
– sf_symbols – A list of SF Symbols names
– watch – Complications and static user interfaces for the Apple Watch”
6. Sololearn: Learn to Code Apps
You will be greeted by the friendliest community of coders, where peer support is an essential part of learning and development. Fresh learning content is created by the community daily, facilitating efficient and effective coder skill improvement. Join millions of other coders for anytime, anywhere access to countless coding topics and assignments.
• Featured on TechCrunch, Forbes, ProductHunt, Lifehacker, and more.
• Facebook FbStart’s App of the Year 2017
FRESH, FREE CONTENT DAILY:
• Algorithms & Data Structures
• Machine Learning
• Design Patterns
• And many other topics you will not find anywhere else.
LOTS OF WAYS TO PRACTICE. Over 15,000 different questions and 2,000 quizzes. Plus “Try It Yourself” opportunities and “Code Coach” challenges throughout.
PERSONALIZED. Content is delivered based on your progress, preference, and hottest market trends.
FREE 24/7 PEER SUPPORT. Ongoing community support and real-time alerts make learning to code as easy and enjoyable as it can possibly get.
FREE KNOWLEDGE SHARING. Create lessons in your area of expertise and become a community influencer that millions will look up to. Improve your profile and invest in your future using what you already know.
FREE MOBILE CODE EDITOR. Write, run, and share real code right from your mobile, without any additional installations and setups.
TAKE YOUR LEARNING TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH SOLOLEARN PRO
Get access to an ad-free experience with advanced tools for a nominal monthly or annual subscription fee.
* Set custom daily learning goals and learn faster.
* Get daily reports on the time spent on lessons, practice, and social activities.
* See who else is learning in your location.
* Check your profile views and get insights about your standing within the community.
* No interruptions. Go ad-free to meet your goals without distraction.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of current period. Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase. No refunds will be provided for any unused portion of the term. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. Limit of one free trial per Apple ID account.
We love feedback. Tell us what you think at email@example.com.”