If you are looking for the Best Quick Settings Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Quick Settings Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Quick Settings Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Quick Settings Android App
1. Weather – Quick Settings Tile
The text shows you the current temperature while a small icon displays one of 12 different weather conditions.
Clicking the tile will update the weather data. When clicked, a small Forecast for the next three days opens.
You can configure the tile by tapping it and change, whether you want to use Celsius or Fahrenheit, if there should be a small weather description and how often it should refresh automatically. You can also choose one of five background colors for the forecast window.
The weather data is based off of your current location and gets downloaded automatically from http://openweathermap.org or http://darksky.com
App Icon and UI by Adam Lapinski: http://www.yeti-designs.com
Weather Icons by Austin Andrews: https://twitter.com/Templarian”
2. Power Shade: Notification Bar
It provides you the options to make your quick settings the way you want. Designed to seamlessly change themes to enlighten your mood and brighten your day. You get the latest modern features on any Android device. Power Shade is the most advanced notifications panel customizer.
It’s amazing how easy and effective it is and what a difference you can experience on your phone with this notification launcher replacement right now.
◎ Full color customization: Take the base layout and color all the elements how you like.
◎ Advanced notifications: Get it, read it, snooze or dismiss.
◎ Advanced music: Dynamic colors based on the currently playing album artwork. You can skip to any part of the track right from the notification’s progress bar.
◎ Quick reply: Reply to your messages as soon as you see them. For all Android devices.
◎ Auto bundled: Tired of that one app that spams you notifications? Now they’re all grouped together, for easy control.
◎ Custom background picture: Pick your favorite image to be displayed in the shade.
◎ Notification card themes: Android 10 inspired.
– Light: your ordinary notifications
– Colored: dynamically uses the notification’s color as the card background.
– Dark: blend all your notifications with a pure black background (great on AMOLED screens).
◎ Quick settings panel
– Choose a different color for the background or foreground (icons) of the quick settings panel.
– Change brightness slider color.
– Useful icons with your current device information
– Choose your own profile picture to be displayed in the shade.
– Choose between a number of tile icon shapes (circle, square, teardrop, gradients and more)
– (Pro) Change quick settings grid layout (ie. number of columns and rows).
Your status bar notification shade doesn’t have to be the same as everyone else’s.
Bring personalization and customization to one of the most used parts of your phone’s user interface with the best android notification app.
Customize your phone and make your device unique, with Power Shade. Advanced custom notifications with fully customizable features.
This app uses Accessibility services.”
3. “Shortcutter – Quick Settings, Shortcuts & Widgets”
“Shortcutter is the ultimate Android Quick Settings, Shortcut Provider & Quick Access Toolbox giving you instant access to Apps, Contacts, Web Sites, Settings, Actions, Activities, Shortcuts & Services in an instant.
It’s simpler than it looks & it’s free to use, with additional features for less than the cost of a cup of coffee, its also under constant development!.
Access 100’s of shortcuts from your home screen launcher, the system quick settings pull-down, the Shortcutter always on top Side Bar/Launcher or via Shortcutters Widget’s.
Please pay attention to the guides & contact me if you need help 🙂
Shortcutter Side Bar / Side Launcher:
– A Floating Toolbox or Swipe out Side Bar that’s always on top and accessible
– Can be positioned at the right, left or bottom of your screen.
– Over 100 shortcuts available, including up to 40 Custom tiles giving you direct access to Apps, Activities, System Shortcuts, Direct Call, Direct Dial & Web Links!
– Create your own theme, layout & design.
System Quick Settings Pull Down Tiles:
How to add them: https://youtu.be/uaPtqfXkIkE
* An abundance of additional Quick Settings tiles & services available for the standard user*
* Additional tiles for Advanced users with Settings Secure access.
* Additional root tiles also available for the power users out there.
Exposed Launcher Shortcuts (micro app’s):
– Shortcutter Exposed Launcher Shortcuts allow you to toggle settings & services from your app drawer, home screen, HTC Edge Sense, Tasker & more!
A number of tiles & services require elevated permissions:
* Admin – Screen Lock.
* Accessibility – Secure Activity Detection, Power Menu, Recent Apps & Split Screen, Secure Power Menu & detecting volume key presses for Volume Panel.
Some of the Shortcuts/Tiles/Toggles available:
– Auto Sync
– App Drawer/Folder
– Battery Percentage
– Brightness Preset
– Screen Cast
– Launch Camera
– Clipboard Editor
– Countdown Timer
– Data Usage
– Data Speed
– Expand Quick Settings
– Expand Notifications
– Floating Calculator
– File Browser
– Font Scale
– Keyboard/IME Selector
– Location Mode: Off, Device Only, Battery Saving & High Accuracy*
– In Ear Audio
– Notification Log
– Mobile Data (Non direct)
– Multi Window
– Mute Media
– My Location
– My Play Apps
– New Tweet
– New Email
– Next Alarm
– Night Light/Desk Clock
– Power Menu
– Play/Pause Music
– Power Saver*
– Quick SMS
– Quick Reminder
– Recent Apps, Back & Home buttons.
– RAM Usage
– Rounded Corners
– Ring Mode
– Screen Wake AKA Caffeine
– Screen Record
— Custom video profileçs
– Screenshot – High Res
— Custom save location for screenshots & recordings.
— Notifications with View, Share & Delete actions
– Screen Timeout
– Screen Brightness Mode
– Speaker Audio
– Screen Filter AKA Night Mode
– Screen Lock – *Requires Device Admin*
– Screen Orientation
– Tethering & HotSpot
– Touch Vibration
– Custom Pie style volume Panel
– Unknown Sources
– Web Search
– WiFi Hotspot
– SystemUI Tuner
– Custom Tiles – Add a shortcut to any application, activity, shortcut on your device, assign a web address/search term, direct dial, direct message or shell command (Root).
With Settings Secure Access (Enabled with a PC command):
– Data Roaming
– Ambient Display
– Heads Up Notifications
– Immersive Mode/Expanded Desktop
– Keep Screen On While Charging
Additional ROOT ONLY Tiles:
– Mobile Network Mode
– Advanced Power Menu
– Assign shell commands to custom tiles
Add an extra layer of security in your quick settings pulldown, replace your existing tiles with shortcutter tiles & enable the Lock Shortcutter Pull-Down Tiles option!
Some functionality may be impacted by manufacturer changes”
4. Quick Settings
It does NOT work on Chinese ROMs.
This is NOT app’s fault. It doesn’t work because THE MANUFACTURER didn’t include TileService API. It won’t work until that API will be implemented by the MANUFACTURER.
If you have MIUI, you need at least MIUI 10
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This permission is used only to lock the screen if the user enables this feature. It will never be used for other purposes and always with the maximum freedom of choice from the user.
Android Police review: http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/01/28/20-apps-use-augments-android-nougats-quick-settings-tiles/
it’s one of the easiest to use while still packing a lot of functionality
– Android Police
More than 53 cool quick settings:
– Smart Reminder
– Night screen filter
– Music volume
– Play / Pause
– In-Ear Audio
– Ringer mode
– App & Shortcuts #1
– App & Shortcuts #2
– App & Shortcuts #3
– Lock Screen
– Advanced reboot
– Auto brightness
– Screen timeout
– Vibrate for calls
– Cellular data type
– Input method picker
– LineageOS Profiles
– Immersive mode
– Battery saver
– Ambient Display
– Invert colors
– Reading mode
– Mobile data
– Mono audio
– Adb Over LAN
– Notification LED
Enable lots of quick settings, even without root.
On your PC type: adb shell pm grant it.simonesestito.ntiles android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE APPLICATION?
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be answered as soon as possible
5. Quick Settings for Android -Toggle & Control Panel
“Do you have the trouble to set 3-4 steps for changing Android settings? Try to use Super Quick Settings, it can help you to quickly turn on/off the following Android common settings with many toggles on control panel and notification toolbar:
► Airplane Mode
► Mobile Data
► Screen auto-rotate
► Adaptive Brightness
► App Manager
► System Settings
► Notification Toolbar
The notification toolbar let you change common settings more conveniently on the desktop.
Please send us feedback if you encounter any problems. Customer service: email@example.com”
6. Smart Quick Settings
● Features of Smart Quick Settings
Wi-Fi can be turned on or off.
○ Mobile data
Mobile data(3G, LTE) can be turned on or off.
Bluetooth can be turned on or off.
GPS can be turned on or off.
○ Airplane mode
Airplane mode can be turned on or off.
Ring tone can be turned on or off. (sound or silent)
○ Vibration settings
vibrate or sound can be turned on or off. (vibration or sound)
○ Screen Auto-rotate
Auto-rotate screen or fixed screen can be turned on or off.
○ Screen auto brightness
Brightness can be set manually or set the screen brightness automatically.
○ Auto sync
Auto sync can be turned on or off.
○ Tethering and Mobile hotspot
Tethering and Mobile hotspot can be turned on or off.
○ Screen Timeout
Can be easily change the screen timeout.
Can be easily changed in a variety of languages.
○ Date and Time
You can change the auto sync with a time server, change Coordinated Universal Time, date / time format, such as changing
You can change the standby screen Wallpaper or Background Wallpaper (current)
○ Battery info
Shows the battery charge rate and battery temperature. Shows when the unit is charging, charging information.
○ Device info
Shows the device informations.
○ Task Manager
Running the Smart Task Manager
○ Application Manager
Running the Smart App Manager
○ File Manager
Running the Smart File Manager
● Auto On-Off Schedule
Auto On-Off Schedule is the following items.
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Vibration, Sound, Screen brightness, Auto sync and Screen rotation.
Set the status bar
● Home screen widget
(4X1) Smart Quick Settings – 1
(4X1) Smart Quick Settings – 2
(4X2) Smart Quick Settings – 3 (New)”
7. Custom Quick Settings
“Default quick settings not enough for you? Add app links, web links and custom toggles to your quick settings without root (on Android 6.0+, root or ADB permission grant is required on Android 5.0/5.1) using Custom Quick Settings
Please note that some OEMs, such as Samsung, ZTE, LG and HTC, may disable the use of this app on their firmware. You will need a custom ROM that is based on AOSP (including CyanogenMod) to use this app if that is the case with your device
– Over 40 custom toggles, including screen timeout, adaptive brightness and NFC (NFC requires root or secure setting access)
– Launch apps, shortcuts*, app shortcuts, websites, show app widgets*, automatically click on widgets*, run commands* and launch activities* on click (* requires pro)
– Fully customise tiles with icons, titles, and multiple states, which can be switched between automatically by changes
– (Android 7.0+, secure/root required): Customise your quick settings panel by hiding the brightness slider, changing the tile count (when collapsed) and disabling animations
– (Android 5.0 only, root/secure required): Rearrange and delete stock tiles, take full control of your quick settings
Opens tile detail with weather, battery information and a calculator (Xposed only)
– Launch apps
– Launch shortcuts, including tasker tasks (Pro version only)
– Launch app shortcuts, static and dynamic (dynamic requires Android 7.1+ and root)
– Click widget (for toggle/action widgets such as Twilight) [Pro]– Show widget (shows widget in a dialog) [Pro]– Launch URL
– Custom settings toggle (WiFi, Screen timeout, Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot, Sync, Adaptive Brightness, Sound, Music Controls)
– Custom root/secure settings toggle (Invert Colours, Location, ADB, Immersive Mode, Ambient Display)
– Custom root toggle (Airplane Mode, Celullar Data, Screenshot, Shutdown, Reboot, Reboot Recovery, Quick Reboot, Restart SystemUI, Network Mode [2G, 3G, LTE])
– Live toggles (Displays data in title & icon): CPU speed, Free RAM, Internal Storage Space, Battery, Data Usage, Next Alarm, # of calendar events today, Calendar next event*, calculator*, BBC weather*, Yahoo! weather*)
– Advanced options: Launch activity (with extras, can launch any activity with root), run command, run root command (all pro)
– Advanced click options: Change System, Secure or Global setting value (requires secure/root for secure & global, as well as pro) – Allows you to change any setting in the system, therefore creating tiles for any system setting
This app uses a experimental feature of Android, usually hidden. It’s unlikely to work on devices which have an skin such as TouchWiz (Samsung) or Sense (HTC). Please note that this cannot be worked around, there is no fix until the next release of Android, N, when there should be unification between them all.