If you are looking for the Best Quit Smoking App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Quit Smoking App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Quit Smoking App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Quit Smoking App iPhone
1. Kwit – Quit smoking for good!
A SCIENTIFIC METHOD TO SUPPORT YOU IN YOUR SMOKING CESSATION
Inspired by Cognitive and Behavioral Therapy (or CBT), Kwit helps you fight the side effects of the smoking cessation through different strategies to confront the craving. You can finally say goodbye to cigarette and ecigarette!
A PERSONALIZED DASHBOARD TO QUIT SMOKING AND MONITOR VAPING
Follow your progress on a daily basis and keep track of the evolution in your smoking cessation. The application will count the number of days without cigarettes, the number of cigarettes you didn’t smoke during that period or the money you saved. With Kwit, you will no longer be alone in your smoking and vaping cessation!
A DIARY TO KEEP TRACKS OF YOUR JOURNEY AFTER STOPPING SMOKING
A craving? A relapse? Don’t worry, this is not the end of the world! Record the cigarettes you smoked to get a better understanding of your addiction and learn to overcome it. With Kwit, find the way to quit smoking and vaping that fits you best by following your daily cravings for cigarettes.
AN APPLICATION DESIGNED TO CONTROL YOUR CONSUMPTION OF NICOTINE SUBSTITUTES AND ECIGARETTES
You would like to stop vaping? Thanks to Kwit, understand your use of nicotine substitutes (gums, patches, vape or e-cigarettes) to lower your consumption little by little. Rediscover a cigarette-free and nicotine-free life!
VICTORIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS TO KEEP YOU MOTIVATED
Observe day by day the advantages your smoking cessation has on your health. Start at level 1 and unlock new stages to gradually become the Ultimate Kwitter : tobacco-free, happier and healthier.
PRECISE TOOLS TO TRACK YOUR VAPING HABITS
Your vape/ecigarette habits will no longer hold any secrets for you. You will have a precise view on the follow-up of your liquid or pod dosage.
RELEVANT GOALS TO MOTIVATE YOU
Look at the health benefits of quitting smoking over time. Start from level 1 and gradually work your way up to become the next Ultimate Kwitter: smoke-free, happier and healthier.
INSPIRATIONAL MOTIVATION CARDS
The craving is too strong? Shake your phone! Kwit is here to improve your motivation thanks to exclusive pieces of advice and messages of encouragement. An invaluable support in your smoking and vaping cessation!
With Kwit, you are 5 times more likely to successfully quit smoking, so don’t wait any longer and download the application right now!
Free to download and without ads, Kwit will support you regardless of your goals:
– Quitting smoking
– Reducing your consumption of nicotine substitutes
– Stopping vaping
– Monitoring your consumption of gums and/or patches
– Understanding your cravings…
The free version gives you access to all the necessary features to quit smoking and leave cigarettes (and e-cigarettes) behind you for good. Yet, you can increase your chances to be successful in your smoking cessation by subscribing to Kwit Premium.
We always work to improve our application so that it meets the expectations of the Kwitters. You have a question or a suggestion to help make the smoking cessation process even more effective and adapted to your needs? Feel free to contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAY STOP TO CIGARETTES AND ECIGARETTES
Quitting smoking is the best decision you can make in your life and for your health. Don’t forget: by saying goodbye to cigarettes, you increase your life expectancy and improve your health as well as the health of the people around you. It is never too late to stop smoking and vaping!
The smoking cessation is a challenge everybody can take up, and you can too! Now is the moment, so download Kwit (it’s free!) and start your tobacco-free life to be happier and healthier!
2. NHS Quit Smoking
The evidence suggests you are 5 times more likely to quit for good if you stay smoke free for 28 days, with this in mind we will help you on your own personal journey to quit.
We’ll be with you every step of the way, helping you achieve your target, picking you up if you stumble, and celebrating your successes for 28 days and beyond!
Every week we will provide a guide broken down into manageable chunks, giving you missions to complete and timely, useful advice.
Every October you can join thousands of people quitting via Stoptober, join the national quit attempt this year!”
3. Quit It Lite
It keeps track of the cigarettes you did not smoke and how much money you are saving. Furthermore it shows the benefits of quitting as text and calculates a nice ranking for you.
* Shows your saved money.
* Shows how much cigarettes you did not smoke.
* Define your own goals.
* Accomplish and share achievements.
* Shows the tar you did not consume.
* Shows benefits of quitting.”
First things first: you know smoking is bad for your body. Even so, lots of people keep smoking. So why should you quit? When you quit smoking, you improve the quality and length of your life and the lives of the people around you. One way to prepare to successfully launch your smoke-free life is to power up your phone with QuitNow.
QuitNow is a proven app that engages you to quit smoking. It aims to avoid tobacco just by giving you a picture of yourself. Quitting smoking is easier when you focus your effort on these four sections:
– Your ex-smoker status: When you quit smoking, the focus has to be on you. Remember the day you quitted and get the maths: how many days are you free of smoke, how much money you saved, and how many cigarettes you avoided.
– Achievements: your quit smoking motivations: As with all tasks in life, quitting smoking is easier when you divide the task into small and easy ones. So, QuitNow offers you 70 goals based on the cigarettes you avoided, the days since your last cigarette, and the money saved. So, you will start celebrating achievements from the first day.
– Community: the ex-smokers chat: When you quit smoking, you need to stay within the non-smoking areas. QuitNow offers a chat full of people that, like you, said goodbye to tobacco. Spending time with nonsmokers will make your way easier.
– Your ex-smoker health: QuitNow offers a list of health indicators to explain how your body improves day by day. They are based in the World Health Organization ones, and we update them as soon as the W.H.O. does.
In addition, there are more sections in the preferences screen that could help you in your way to quitting smoking.
– Frequent Asked Questions: there are some tips to quit smoking, and honestly, we don’t know where to put them. Most quitters look for tips on the internet, and there are lots of fake tips there. We researched in the World Health Organization archives to find the investigations they made and the conclusions they had. In the Frequent Asked Questions, you will find all the answers to those questions you have about quitting smoking.
– The QuitNow bot: sometimes, you have strange questions that don’t appear in the F.A.Q. In those cases, you can ask the bot: we train her to answer those strange ones. If she doesn’t have a good answer, she will contact the QuitNow crew and they will update their knowledge base, so she will learn the best answers to your questions. By the way, yes: all the bot answers are extracted from the W.H.O. archives, as the F.A.Q. tips.
– Books to quit smoking: knowing some techniques about quitting smoking makes the task easier. There’s always someone talking about books in the chat, so we made an investigation to know which are the most popular, and which ones can actually help you to quit smoking for good.
Do you have any idea to make QuitNow even better? If so, please do write to us at email@example.com”
6. Smoke Free – Quit Smoking Now
This is the app that science built. Over 40 different, evidence-based, techniques will help you get – and stay – smoke free. See and celebrate how long you’ve been quit, how your health is improving how much money you’re saving, how many cigarettes you’ve not smoked, how much life you’ve regained, and more.
Get tips on dealing with cravings, use the map to see where they congregate, add notes to see what patterns can be identified and use the graph to see how they’re decreasing. Save up for treats to buy yourself with the money saved from not smoking, remind yourself why it is so important that you stay strong and get a free certificate when you’re successful.
All of which is free to use and free of ads.
If you need extra help go Pro. Our stop smoking plan gives you short daily ‘Missions’ and is proven to double your chances of quitting. Our AI Quit Coach provides a whole host of tools and a powerful sense of accountability, and is proven to further increase your chances of success. Pro gives you more help with cravings, more badges and more customization options too.
But if you really want to make this time THE time then Blitz your Quit with a proven stop smoking plan tailored to your needs by an expert advisor; four booster check-ins to get you through the first month; 24/7 access to advisors outside these times; endless support from other quitters in our chat; plus all the Pro features too.
This is the most comprehensive stop smoking program ever put into an app.
Smoke Free 6.0 is a CE-marked Class I medical device in the European Economic Area (EEA).”