If you are looking for the Best Raw Camera App Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Raw Camera App Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Raw Camera App Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Raw Camera App Android
1. Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor
Easy image editing tools like sliders and filters for pictures simplify photo editing. Retouch full-resolution photos, apply photo filters, or start photo editing wherever you are.
EDIT PHOTOS ANYWHERE
Edit and transform raw photos with one of the world’s most intuitive photo editing apps. Tap and drag sliders to improve light and color, apply filters for pictures, presets and more. Breathe life into your photo editing with leading photography tools.
Retouch light and color to make camera photos pop. Easy photo editor sliders let you control photo properties from your phone screen.
Crop and Rotate tools find the right size and aspect ratio to show off your camera work. Create clean camera shots with straight lines by adjusting perspective with powerful upright, guided upright, and Geometry sliders.
Compare photo edits without losing the original and pick your favorite look.
Access all your presets anywhere. Image edits on one device are applied everywhere else.
EDIT THE FINE DETAILS
Finesse details with the advanced picture editor. Remove almost anything with a touch of the Healing Brush. Create masks to edit a specific area of a photo without impacting the rest of the image. Lightroom AI makes life easy by automatically selecting the sky or subject of your photo to edit further. Achieve stunning effects with advanced color grading and import your own graphical watermarks for a personal touch.
Easy, guided tutorials teach you to use the photo editor to its full potential.
LIGHTROOM PRESETS SIMPLIFY PHOTO EDITING:
Achieve pro photo editing faster with presets – filters for pictures – and get perfect Recommended Presets with the help of AI. Simplify your photo editing, and access 150+ new hand-crafted presets with Lightroom Premium. Combine presets to recreate your favorite photo effects perfectly every time with one tap.
The picture editor with unique camera controls to unlock your photography potential. Choose exposure, timer, instant presets, raw and more. Control your photography with camera capture modes like Professional and HDR.
SMART PHOTO ORGANIZATION
The photo editor harnesses Adobe Sensei AI to tag and organize photos based on the objects or people that are in them. Use handy organizational tools like ratings and flags to mark and group your photos.
ADVANCED PHOTO SHARING
Group Albums let you invite others and collect photos in one place. Share your work with users in the Discover section so they can see your creative process. Lightroom galleries showcase your photos online. Photo edits sync seamlessly and keep changes up to date. Get inspiration from other creatives in the Lightroom Community and see personalized content with cool presets in your feed.
Follow your favorite photo editors, discover presets and get inspiration for your camera work.
EASY ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE:
The Lightroom image editor is the best cloud-based service for photography lovers.
Retouch full-resolution shots and have originals and edits backed up to the cloud. Searchable keywords are automatically applied to sort photos without tagging.
*Full raw HDR capture mode is currently supported on devices that contain advanced processing and memory capabilities including but not limited to devices such as – Samsung S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, Note 8, Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, and OnePlus 5.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights”
2. Open Camera
“Open Camera is a completely free Camera app. Features:
* Option to auto-level so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what.
* Expose your camera’s functionality: support for scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, selfie with “screen flash”, HD video and more.
* Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Option to take photo remotely by making a noise, or by voice command “cheese”.
* Configurable volume keys and user interface.
* Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
* Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos; store date/time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
* Panorama, including for front camera.
* Support for HDR (with auto-alignment and ghost removal) and Exposure Bracketing.
* Support for Camera2 API: manual controls (with optional focus assist); burst mode; RAW (DNG) files; slow motion video; log profile video.
* Noise reduction (including low light night mode) and Dynamic range optimisation modes.
* Options for on-screen histogram, zebra stripes, focus peaking.
* Focus bracketing mode.
* Completely free, and no third party ads in the app (I only run third party ads on the website). Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
Website (and links to source code): http://opencamera.org.uk/
Note that it’s not possible for me to test Open Camera on every Android device out there, so please test before using Open Camera to photo/video your wedding etc 🙂
App icon by Adam Lapinski. Open Camera also uses content under third party licences, see https://opencamera.org.uk/#licence”
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models”