If you are looking for the Best Rdp Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Rdp Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Rdp Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Rdp Android App
1. Remote Desktop
“Use Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you can be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access using the information at https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
Learn about our other Remote Desktop clients at https://aka.ms/rdclients.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server.
• Access managed resources published by your admin.Connect through a Remote Desktop Gateway.
• Rich multi-touch experience supporting Windows gestures.
• Secure connection to your data and applications.
• Simple management of your connections and user account from the Connection Center.
• Audio and video streaming.
• Redirect your clipboard and local storage.
Submit feedback at https://aka.ms/rdandfbk.”
2. TeamViewer Remote Control
Remote into another computer, smartphone or tablet, while you are on the road!
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access and is already used on more than 1 billion devices worldwide.
– Control computers (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them
— Provide spontaneous support or administer unattended computers (e.g. servers)
– Remotely control other mobile devices (Android, Windows 10 Mobile)
– Screen sharing and complete remote control of other devices
– Intuitive touch and control gestures
– File transfer in both directions
– Computers & Contacts management
– Sound and HD video transmission in real-time
– Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
– Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. On the device you want to connect to, download TeamViewer QuickSupport
3. Enter the ID from the QuickSupport app into the ID field and connect”
3. Remote Desktop 8
“Use the Microsoft Remote Desktop app to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you can be productive no matter where you are.
+ Learn how to use Microsoft Remote Desktop at https://aka.ms/rdanddocs.
+ Learn about our other Remote Desktop clients at https://aka.ms/rdclients.
+ Submit feedback at https://aka.ms/rdandfbk.
+ Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server
+ Access remote resources published by your IT admin
+ Connect remotely through a Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications
+ Simple management of your connections from the Connection Center
+ High-quality video and audio streaming
This app requires certain permissions to use features in the app. These are enumerated below.
[Storage]: access authority is required to access local drives and documents from the Remote Desktop session when the Redirect local storage feature is enabled.”