If you are looking for the Best Real Life Map App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Real Life Map App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Real Life Map App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Real Life Map App For iPhone
1. Google Earth
Zoom to your house or anywhere else then dive in for a 360° perspective with Street View. See the world from a new point of view with Voyager, a collection of guided tours from BBC Earth, NASA, National Geographic, and more. And now, visualize the immersive maps and stories you’ve created with Google Earth on web on your mobile device.”
2. Google Maps
“Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and find what you need by getting the latest information on businesses, including grocery stores, pharmacies and other important places.
Get where you need to go efficiently:
• Find the best route with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
Find important businesses:
• Know what’s open in your area and their latest business hours
• Find local restaurants offering delivery and takeout
• Create lists of your important places
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
• With Live View in Google Maps, see the way you need to go with arrows and directions placed right on top of your world. There’s no second guessing or missing another turn.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
Some features not available in all countries
Navigation isn’t intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles”
3. Google Street View
Also create photo spheres to add your own Street View experiences. Start with your phone’s camera or add a one–shot spherical camera (like the Ricoh Theta V or S) for easy 360º photography. Then, you can publish to Google Maps to share your photo spheres with the world.
• Browse — or be notified of — Google’s newest special collections
• Explore all of Street View (including contributions from others)
• Review your public profile of published photo spheres
• Manage your private photo spheres
Creating and sharing photo spheres:
• Use your phone’s camera (no camera accessories required)
• Connect to a spherical camera to capture in one tap
• Share to Google Maps as immersive photo spheres
• Share privately as flat photos
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”
4. iMaps+ for Google Maps
– Search by address or textual query (eg ‘London, UK’ or ‘Restaurants in New York’). In addition, you can ‘radar search’ the visible map area to locate places of interest such as restaurants, pubs, ATMs and more.
– Just tap on any of the places of interest on the map for more details, or to access street view.
– Street view can also be accessed from a dropped pin, search result or bookmarked location. Alternatively, drag the peg-man from the top left of the screen as on Google Maps on a desktop.
– Book hotels via our partnerships with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda.com
– Map details are cached once viewed, browse them again even when you don’t have an internet connection – perfect for travelling!
– Get step by step driving, cycling, walking and public transport directions. Choose to avoid highways or tolls and select from a number of alternative routes. For public transport, you also have the option of setting an arrival/departure time.
– Set up notifications to fire when you arrive at a specific location.
– Record journeys such as a hike, bike ride or road trip, even while the app is in the background. Recorded routes are saved and can be recalled at any time. (IAP)
– Swipe up and down with two fingers to tilt the map and access 3D views in main cities around the world.
– Map overlays including live traffic, public transport lines and indoor maps.
– Use addresses from your iPhone contacts for search and directions.
– Press and hold to drop a pin anywhere on the map.
– Bookmark important locations for quick access.
– Directions and search in English, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Korean, Hindi and more.
** Contact email@example.com for support **
Subscriptions: iMaps+ operates as a subscription service. Recurring purchase is required for full functionality. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off, from iMaps+ settings or the Apple Settings app. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you change your subscription term.
Directions, street view and live traffic details are only available in certain geographical regions.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Terms of Service: https://apptility.co.uk/imaps_tos.html
Apptility Limited is not related to, or affiliated with, Google, Inc. Google Maps™, Google Places™, PEGMAN™ and Google Street View™ are trademarks of Google, Inc”
5. Satellite Map – Live Earth
“HD satellite maps provide the latest and most complete satellite maps, which is your best companion to explore the unknown world, and enjoy the global scenery without leaving home.
In addition to satellite maps, there are 3D maps (showing 3D models of buildings), contour maps (showing coordinates in real time, longitude and latitude), and flat maps (showing global street information).
Disclaimer: Apps will continue to use the location feature in the background, which will reduce battery life.”