If you are looking for the Best Reverse Phone Lookup iPhone App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Reverse Phone Lookup iPhone App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Reverse Phone Lookup iPhone App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Reverse Phone Lookup iPhone App
1. CallerSmart: Caller ID + Block
Huffington Post, Mashable, Inc., and many others have featured us, and BuzzFeed nicknamed our app “turnt up caller ID” in their “11 Things To Do Before You Start Dating Online” article.
iPhone users have made CallerSmart the #1 reverse phone lookup utility app in the App Store – for over 4 years!
Why? Because we’ve made a game out of keeping the U.S. phone book up-to-date for all. That’s why you can also get free prizes and unlock fun Smart Badges, just for helping keep our listings accurate for everyone.
USE CALLERSMART TO:
– Find out the full name and location behind a mystery number that’s shown up on your caller ID.
– Investigate a suspicious text you’ve gotten, including useful comments from other users.
– Avoid annoying bill collectors, telemarketers, scammers, prank callers, etc. – all so you don’t mistakenly call someone back you don’t want to talk to.
– Monitor your phone number to see who has been looking for you, including past searches.
Join hundreds of thousands of satisfied CallerSmart users and discover the best caller ID solution for your iPhone!
OUR IN-APP PURCHASE OPTIONS:
CallerSmart is free to download and use. We offer two paid services to help fund our app development, both of which are optional:
First, our Premium Report Credits let you either go beyond our free search results and immediately tap into our own exclusive private data sources, or see who has previously searched a number. Pricing for these Credits is as follows:
– Premium Report Credit: $3.99
– Pack of 2 Premium Report Credits: $4.99
– Pack of 3 Premium Report Credits: $5.99
Second, our CallerSmart Premium service is subscription-based. It lets you see who has previously been snooping on your phone number. You will get notified about new searches, comments, and phone book updates for your number. In addition, CallerSmart Premium comes with twice as much automatic spam call blocking, and the ability to hide your own reverse lookups from other users. Pricing is as follows:
– CallerSmart Premium: $3.99 per month
If you choose to subscribe to our CallerSmart Premium service, a $3.99 monthly purchase will be applied to your iTunes account. Payment will be handled via your iTunes account inside our app. Your account’s subscription will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period automatically at a cost of $3.99 per month.
If you would like to cancel, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription via iTunes. You can turn off auto-renew at anytime via your iPhone’s account settings by following these instructions from Apple: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039#iOS. For more information, see http://www.callersmart.com/terms and http://www.callersmart.com/privacy.
** “Great! Really helps identify people who phone number I don’t know”
** “This app has been a valuable asset to me in finding numbers that I didn’t know who they belong too so glad I have it.”
** “Great app! Best way to screen calls.”
** “Waze for caller ID. What a great tool.”
** “Love this app. You always know who’s calling.”
** “This is the absolute best app for reverse phone numbers!!! Love it!!!!”
** “Sneaky! Great to investigate a number that you are not familiar with on kids bill.”
** “Very helpful! Highly recommended.”
Our Terms of Service: http://www.callersmart.com/terms
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.”
2. EveryCaller Reverse Lookup
“Powerful tool to help identify SPAM and annoying callers and quickly report them. This is NOT your typical reverse lookup app and won’t return results for your Friends or Relatives, but WILL warn you of annoying spam callers!
From the creators of Call Control – the #1 Community Call Blocking App!
EveryCaller Lookup is a Community Based SPAM Call Tracker which helps identify Telemarketers, Robo-Dialers, and other annoying and unwanted callers so you can find out who’s calling you and report ’em!
A BIG Thank You to our loyal users who have written extremely positive reviews!!!
Have you ever received a telephone call from a number you didn’t recognize?
Maybe it was a telemarketer, a robo-caller or maybe it was your best friend calling from Europe? With the EveryCaller Reverse Phone Lookup app, you can find out who’s calling from those unknown numbers.
– Powered by the EveryCaller.com Community database. Now 8,000,000 users strong!
This isn’t some useless commercial database of callers. We collect thousands of user reports every day and put real information from users like you at your fingertips.
– Caller Name
Get the spammers reported name and information from the community about how they’ve stopped them from calling.
– FCC Do Not Call Reports
The only app that integrates all of the FCC’s Do Not Call complaints into a single database. The FCC database is the ultimate spam caller directory and it’s all included in this app!
– Submit a call report about any caller.
Contribute to our Community Database by submitting call reports about unknown or unwanted calls you receive. The more call reports we get, the more useful our database becomes.
– Each result contains the number of Community Reports.
– Spam Power Meter – How spammy is this caller?
– It’s Free!
* This app has premium services that are available via auto-renewable subscription, for either one month or one year, for rates published within the app. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase, subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal, subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase, and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
3. Number Finder : Real Caller ID
“Number Finder is the #1 app to make reverse phone number lookups. Use the app to get detailed information about any phone number: whether it was a missed call, a number from your address book or an incoming text message.
– Find out the full name and location behind unknown number that’s shown up on your caller ID.
– Avoid annoying bill collectors, telemarketers, scammers, prank callers, and ex-lovers, so you don’t mistakenly call someone back you don’t want to talk to.
– Find out whether a number is the source of scam calls.
– Non-invasive: Access to your contacts is optional, and you can easily opt your number out of our community phone book.
Advanced reverse phone lookup is easily accessible through the app: just copy and paste a phone number or choose a number from your address book.
Additionally, you can check if the phone number is the source of spam calls. Number Finder will provide with the threat level and what type of scam may originate from a phone number.
Number Finder will provide you with unlimited free reverse phone lookup and caller id look up. If you’d like to investigate further you can purchase credits to make premium reverse phone number lookups.
The app offers two auto-renewable subscriptions with the following rules:
Auto-renewable subscription “Number Finder 10 Weekly”
– 3-day free trial
– 1 week subscription
– $7.99 per week
Auto-renewable subscription “Number Finder 30 Monthly”
– 1 month subscription
– $14.99 per month
Rules that apply to all subscriptions:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of service: http://apps.thedigitalists.net/caller-id-check-terms-service
4. Phone Reveal
Reverse lookup works for both cell phones, and land lines. Accuracy may vary since not all information is publicly available. Individuals can show up as their full name, or the city/State that their number is registered in if their name is not available. Phone Reveal only supports US/CA numbers with a +1 country code.
Users help improve accuracy of this app over time by reporting when a number is a spam caller.
No account is ever required, Phone Reveal is completely free to use. We NEVER ask for any personal information from you. There is no paid version of this app. If you’re being asked for payment information, you are NOT in Phone Reveal!
Phone Reveal is 100% free and supported entirely through ads.
By using this application you agree to the entirety of our Terms of Service located here: http://skiily.com/tos/reveal.html”
5. Reverse Phone Lookup Intelius
Intelius delivers leading reverse phone lookup, people search & background check services trusted by millions over the last 14 years. Our unique and proprietary technology scours more than 20 billion public records to present you over 300 million unique people profiles to search for anyone at anytime.
With Intelius you can:
• Search for anyone by name or phone number and know more about them.
• Find long lost friends, family and relatives or just know more about your contacts, clients, sales leads or your date!
• Use Reverse Phone lookup to find out the true caller or who owns a number in your phone directory.
• Run a Background Check to find, if available, criminal records (felonies, misdemeanors, DUIs, sex offender, etc.), civil records (lawsuits, bankruptcies, judgments, liens, releases, decrees, etc.), marriage records, divorce records and possible relationships.
You should also know:
• Your searches are anonymous. No one gets notified; search in peace!
• Information is limited to people (18 years and above) who live or have lived in the United States of America.
• We collect data on people from a large network of public and commercial sources, if it’s out there then you can find it on Intelius.
• We frequently update our records with the latest data, so we recommend occasionally rechecking on people you searched for previously.
• We have added exclusive access to high school data, so you can find your old school friends too.
Intelius is The Gold Standard in people search technology
Not convinced? Try us FREE for 2 days (first time users only) and get unlimited People Search and Reverse Phone Lookup access. This includes, when available, past and present phone owner, full name, alias, age and DOB, photo, relative, address history with maps, phone number history, employment history, school history and more.
After your free trial ends, you can choose from the following options:
• Individual profiles for only $1.99.
• Unlimited access to profiles (Mobile only) for $9.99 per month
• Unlimited access to profiles (Mobile & Web) for $19.99 per month OR
• Individual Background Reports for only $19.99
You can also run Background Check on any unlocked profile with following options:
• 1 background check for only $19.99.
• 2 background checks for only $34.99. (Subscribers’ only)
• 3 background checks for only $49.99. (Subscribers’ only)
• When available use an existing background check voucher (Premier Plus Subscribers Only)
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
Subscriptions automatically renew on a monthly basis unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription, including turning off auto-renewal, by going to your iTunes & App Store Account Settings after purchase. There are no refunds or credits and tax will be added where applicable.
Intelius does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). This app must not be used to determine an individual’s eligibility for credit, insurance, employment, housing or any other purpose covered by the FCRA.
Support & Feedback
If you have any app related issues, bugs or concerns please use the ‘Contact Us’ option in the menu to reach us, or use the ‘Feedback’ option in menu to tell us about your app experience and share any feature requests.
• Terms of Service: http://www.peopleconnect.us/terms-of-service
California Privacy Notice: If you are a California resident, you have the right to know what personal information we collect, the purposes for which we use it, and your options to opt out of its sale. To learn more visit https://www.intelius.com/ccpa”