If you are looking for the Best Rfid App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Rfid App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Rfid App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Rfid App iPhone
1. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
2. NFC for iPhone
NFC Reader and Writer
– Read NDEF messages from NFC tags
– Write NDEF messages from NFC tags
– Analyze NFC tags with the Expert Mode
– Format NFC tags as NDEF
– Format NFC Tags
– Lock NFC Tags
– Execute shortcuts from NFC tags
– HomeKit Automation possible with older iPhone
– Widget for quick access to the read function
– Lock NFC Tags
– Connect to a Wi-Fi network
– Supported data types:
– Business Card
– Web Link
– Phone Number
– Open the read data in other apps
– Share the read data
Read codes with your camera:
– Supported codes
– Interleaved 2of5
Create QR Codes:
– Business Card
QR Code widget:
– Place a QR code on your home screen for quick access
– Share information quickly with your colleagues and friends
3. NFC Tools
The “Read” section allows you to see data such as:
– the maker of the tag
– the type of tag (ex : Mifare Ultralight, NTAG213)
– the norm of the tag (ex : NFC Forum Type 2)
– the available technology (ex: NFC A)
– its serial number (ex : 04:85:c8:5a:40:2b:80)
– the size of the tag and of the data on it
– if you can write on the tag
– all the data on the tag (NDEF format)
NFC Tools can record standard information on your tags which will be compatible with any NFC device.
For instance, you can store a VCARD to share your contact details easily, open an URL, share a phone number or even a geolocation.
The “Write” section let you record standardised data such as:
– a simple text
– a link to a website
– an email
– a contact
– a phone number
– a predefined text message
– an address or geolocation
– a WiFi or Bluetooth configuration
– personalised data
– and more…
The write function allows you to add as much data as you wish.
This way you can record large quantities of information on your tag.
The app also allows you to save the contents of your chip for later access.
NFC Tools has been tested with the following NFC tags:
– NTAG 203, 210, 210u, 212, 213, 213TT, 215, 216, 413 DNA, 424 DNA
– Ultralight, Ultralight C, Ultralight EV1
– ICODE SLI, SLI-S, SLIX, SLIX-S, SLIX-L, SLIX2, DNA
– DESFire EV1, EV2, EV3
– ST25TV, ST25TA
If you encounter any problem, don’t hesitate to contact us.
– Compatible from iPhone 7 and iOS 13.
– Use the “compatibility” mode to read/write Mifare Classic tags.”
4. RFID AsReader Dock
“This is an application for RFID AsReader (ASR-030D)
RFID AsReader is a RFID reader for iPhone/iPod, which is connected to iPhone/iPod through lightning connector.
For more information please refer to http://asreader.com/en/
==3 steps to start reading RFID tags==
1. mount your iPhone/iPod to AsReader.
please refer to manual of AsReader.
2. start this App in you iPhone/iPod
3. press one of the trigger buttons on either side of AsReader or press the “Read” button in this App.
please refer to manual of AsReader to find the trigger buttons”
5. RFID Explorer
“RFID Explorer will help you explore the performance, functionality and versatility of Technology Solutions’ high performance 1128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader.
Technology Solutions (UK) Ltd (TSL) specialises in the design, development and manufacture of Radio Frequency Identification Devices (RFID) and other multi-technology mobile device peripherals that are used to track products, assets, data or personnel. RFID devices are typically used in transport logistics, stock inventory control, and collection of personal data and attendance.
RFID Explorer uses TSL’s sophisticated, parameterised, ASCII protocol which provides developers with a powerful set of commands to carry out complex UHF RFID transponder operations in a simple, easy to grasp way. Using these simple pre-configured ASCII commands, the 1128 UHF RFID reader can be rapidly integrated into applications resulting in un-paralleled levels of productivity.
▪ Inventory – Rapidly generate a list of unique, nearby transponders (tags) and review a summary of scan operations
▪ Read/Write – Inspect information stored in the memory banks of a chosen tag. Create customised tags by writing new information to a chosen tag memory bank. Use the Transcript to discover the underlying ASCII protocol command parameters that power these operations.
▪ Commands – See the reader execute a wide selection of ASCII Commands while viewing all the detail of the data packets sent and received from the device. Query the reader for information such as firmware and hardware versions, region information, battery level and scan 1D and 2D barcodes (requires antenna with 2D imager option to be fitted). Use the in-built Command descriptions to understand the power and flexibility of TSL’s unique ASCII Protocol.
▪ Find-a-tag – Locate a specific tag with the handheld reader aided by the audible and graphical representations of tag signal strength levels.
Please note that to explore the full capabilities of RFID Explorer requires the TSL 1128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader.”
6. simple RFID
– Auditing – Pair with one of our RFID readers to rapidly collect data.
– Offline Mode – Ability to collect RFID data, even when you have no reception, and upload it later.
– Order Verification – Ability to verify the accuracy of orders which are Shipping.
– Program RFID tags – Ability to lookup your product library and program a tag.
– Search & Locate – Ability to use the RFID reader to be guided to a desired item, even when the item is out of site.
– Barcode/QR Code – Built in Barcode/QR Code scanner.
– Settings – Ability to adjust many features relating to RFID.
– Communication – Ability to upload photos, voice messages, or text messages.
– And more!”