If you are looking for the Best Road Condition App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Road Condition App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Road Condition App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Road Condition App For iPhone
1. Drive Weather
“Drive Weather illustrates the National Weather Service’s weather forecast showing drivers the weather along their route at the time they reach each point. It allows comparison of different routes, creating stops, interactively changing departure time, and other features that help plan trips around the weather.
Great for truckers, RVers, bikers, van life, and road trips, storm chasers or any other reason you’re on the road. Ideal for routes over 1 hour in length.
• Weather – Rain, Snow, Fog, Freezing Rain, Thunderstorms, Hail, Smoke, & Haze
• Animated Radar
• Cloud Cover – 100 values from grey to blue
• Time Tweaker for Truckers and RVers
• Free Version has ads, provides up to 2 days of weather forecast.
• Limited Trip Length
• Icy Conditions Indicator
• Wind Speed and Direction
• Night Location Indicator
• 7 Days of Weather Forecast -US (5 days in UK)
• Ad Free
• Unlimited Trip Length
• Add Stops on Your Route
• Add Waypoints
• Compare Route Weather
Comments, Questions, Concerns email us at conceptElementsApp@gmail.com”
2. Droppath Route Planner
“Remove the frustration of multiple stop driving directions with Droppath Route Planner. It will take care of the complexity of delivering goods, visiting customers, running errands, route planning, and much more. Save time on the road, impress the gallery and get back home sooner!
ADD DESTINATIONS MANY WAYS
Search for addresses, add from contacts, a previous route or your current location, paste a list or import a CSV file.. Load all your packages by scanning label barcodes!
FIND THE FASTEST ROUTE AND GET DIRECTIONS
Droppath will find the best route out of your destination list (up to 200 destinations per route). Select your type of vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, you name it) and you’ll get the right directions.
You can also use Droppath to set your own visit order and organize your data, contact information and more.
Launch Apple Maps, Google Maps or Waze in one tap from the destination screen to get step by step navigation directions.
MARK YOUR PROGRESS
You can mark each destinations as Success or Failed. Set a different color on markers. Driving and time is left is in the directions tab.
MANAGE MULTIPLE ROUTES
Save your route history. Reuse previous routes by duplicating them, or adding destinations from a previous one.
PRINT OUT AND REPORTS
You can print your driving itinerary or send it by email. Also serve as a mileage or task completed report.
● Package Delivery: scan you packages, calculate the optimal route and get go!
● Grocery or Pharmacy Delivery: add the addresses, find the optimal route and leave! As often as needed!
● Customer Visits, Equipment Maintenance: Paste your list of customers into the app and find the best route.
● Campaign Sign Installation: remember campaign signs are by adding the current location each time you install a sign. You won’t forget a sign.
● Traveling Salesman, Survey and Census: mark your visited houses as you go and remember them by adding the destination to a route. Write down customer information and notes to remember details.
USER REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
“I’m loving the app, It’s made me perform like a seasoned driver and increased my wage. “ – G.G.
“It’s helping me a lot. Thanks to make my work better” – Harith$
“Great work. Transparency from the Developer. iOS brilliant to work with. A lot of thought has gone into this application. If your using this application for your business or work it’s fee is justified. I have recommended this software to all my colleagues. Google does have fees for using their servers. Thank you.” – joe9_group
“I work for FedEx and use this app everyday. I love the ability to change the color of pins and the price is a one time low cost. Best routing app by a land slide! Thanks guys keep up the good work!” –Cyle12345
If you experience an issue with Droppath Route Planner please contact customer support.
SUBSCRIPTION AUTO-RENEWAL INFO
Droppath requires a monthly or yearly subscription: Basic, Pro or Expert. It is an app subscription that will automatically renew and charge your iTunes Account at the end of the trial, and each month after that. You can cancel the subscription at any time by going to your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
3. Google Maps
“Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and find what you need by getting the latest information on businesses, including grocery stores, pharmacies and other important places.
Get where you need to go efficiently:
• Find the best route with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
Find important businesses:
• Know what’s open in your area and their latest business hours
• Find local restaurants offering delivery and takeout
• Create lists of your important places
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
• With Live View in Google Maps, see the way you need to go with arrows and directions placed right on top of your world. There’s no second guessing or missing another turn.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
Some features not available in all countries
Navigation isn’t intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles”
4. Highway Weather
Family vacation? Long-haul trucking? Touring in an RV? Heading to a motorcycle rally? Whatever your passion, we want to ensure that you arrive safely.
There’s nothing like the uncertainty of knowing if weather will disrupt your trip. Instead of searching for weather forecasts city-by-city, get all the information you need all at the same time, in an easy to understand display.
Free features for planning a trip:
• Compare forecasts for your entire trip.
• No limitations on trip length.
• Get recommendations for the best time to start your trip.
• Adjust your departure time instantly and see updated forecasts.
• View live outdoor cameras for your trip.
• Get severe weather alerts along your route.
• Add rest stops to long trips.
• Wind and precipitation levels also inform whether travel is safe.
• Global weather forecasts, for all regions of the globe.
All planning features are provided free of charge!
For the hands-free active driving mode, a subscription is required.
• Receive automatic updates while on the road.
• See updates instantly in the app.
• Get notifications when the app is running in the background.
• More features currently in development!
• Length of subscription: 1 month (with 1 week free trial period)
• Price of subscription: $1.99 / Month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user cancels a subscription.
5. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
6. RTA Smart Drive
It provides turn-by-turn voice and visual instructions, automatic rerouting, speed limit alerts, and displays POIs along the route.
Live Traffic lets you know where there is traffic, road works and accidents and reroutes your trip automatically. Instantly view real time traffic info and adjusted travel times on multiple saved routes.
– 2D/3D mode allows realistic view of the map
– 7 levels of POI display
– 3D Landmarks in UAE
– Selection for Automatic, Day or Night modes that switch color schemes for day or night time driving
– Locations of Metro, Tram, Bus and Marine Stations for Dubai
– Parking zones for Dubai
– Regular Map Updates
– User interface in Arabic and English
– Voice navigation in Arabic and English
– Intuitive search across the local Library of POIs
– Search nearby places on Facebook and Foursquare
– Live traffic information including road works and accidents
– Report traffic incidents
– Store your personal routes and places locally
– Share your favorite places and routes with your family and friends via sms, email, face book and WhatsApp
– Planning a route – app suggests upto three drive routes and a pedestrian route if possible
– Avoid Tolling and unpaved road
– Simulate your drive
– Speed Limit alerts while driving
– POI along the route
Note: Continued use of any GPS application running in the background can significantly decrease battery life. We strongly suggest using a charger while using the app in your car.”
“Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way, Waze tells you instantly about traffic, construction, police, crashes, & more. If traffic is bad on your route, Waze will change it to save you time.
◦ See what’s happening – Alerts about traffic, police, hazards and more on your drive
◦ Get there faster – Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
◦ Easily listen to music – play your favorite apps for music, podcasts & more right from Waze
◦ Know when you’ll arrive – your Arrival Time is based on live traffic data
◦ Pay less for gas – find the cheapest gas along your route
◦ Drive with Apple CarPlay – use Waze on your car’s display
◦ Always find the way – choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Be prepared, drive with Waze.
Waze directions aren’t meant for emergency or oversized vehicles.”
8. Weather on the Way
• Be PREPARED for the road trip
• Say NO to weather delays
• Know EVERYTHING about weather conditions at any point of your road trip
• Be smarter than 99% of drivers around you!
Forecast That Follows Your Trip
Weather and navigation combined to provide a route forecast precisely at the time you will be driving through.
Features and benefits:
• Weather forecast for points along your route
• Avoid unexpected delays
• Temperature, conditions, chance of precipitation, weather warnings
• Live Snow & Rain Doppler Radar
• Pick the route with the best weather.
• Choose the time of departure up to 7 days in the future.
• Set waypoints on the way and stop duration
• Timeline shows time and place of sunset and sunrise
• General forecast for a day of arrival
• Privacy Focused – No creepy tracking, no ads, no analytics.
• Looks even better in dark mode
• Free PRO on your first 5 trips
Try the best travel weahter app and always know your highway weather! Be it motorcycle trip, RV, convertible or just to avoid a looming storm, Weather on the Way helps you every time!
Weather on the Way runs on iPhones with iOS 13 and newer.
Strict commitment to user privacy – both the app and our website collects NO personal information. We do not collect your location or chosen driving route.
Global – Works in 70+ countries. Severe weather alerts only in the US, Canada, European Union member nations, and Israel