If you are looking for the Best Room Temperature iPhone App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Room Temperature iPhone App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Room Temperature iPhone App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Room Temperature iPhone App
The n°1 thermometer in the App Store, with over 5,000,000 downloads!
@Thermometer is the most accurate application in the App Store (down to a tenth of a degree).
Since 2009, @Thermometer is the ONLY application to give you the outside temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, in line with your exact location, throughout the world and in real time.
To achieve this, @Thermometer uses multiple data sources from your surrounding environment and combines them together thanks to our own unique algorithms developed on our meteorological servers.
@Thermometer is NOT just another application that tells you the temperature in a nearby town, using hour-old – or even older – data…
Key characteristics of the application:
– Most accurate temperature in the App Store (down to a tenth of a degree)
– Temperature corresponding to your precise location anywhere in the world and in real time.
– Fast location identification and temperature display.
– Multiple high-quality graphical themes (HD – Retina display) are available allowing you to choose the one best-suited to you.
– Temperature can be displayed in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.
– Available in multiple languages.
– Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
– Internet connectivity is required to receive the temperature calculated on our meteorological servers.
PREMIUM version (In-App Purchase) offer you following advantages:
– All advertising fully deactivated.
– Temperature displayed even faster.
– Priority access to support.
…plus you directly support our team in developing this application!
Don’t forget that if you like our application @Thermometer, you can rate it and comment on how satisfied you are with other users.
Should you encounter any problems, please email us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location data may be used for providing you more relevant ads.
This app collects anonymous information about users to help us measure the usage of our app so we can better understand our audience and improve our service. This information does not contain information from which users can be identified. You can find a full description of our data collection and use practices in our Privacy and Security Policy https://www.mobiquite.fr/data/thermo/thermometre-confidentialite.html”
2. HD Thermometer ⊎
What people say about HD Thermometer ⊎:
– It is a great app! It shows the temperature of your current location. That does not mean that your phone becomes a thermometer and can read the temperature of the surrounding area, using a weather service. A lot of idiots download this app and complain that their phone can’t read the temperature indoors. Of course it can’t! It’s a phone, and no matter what app or other software you install on it, it will never be able to read the temperature of its immediate surroundings unless you had some hardware already installed that can do so, and a touch-screen phone simply cannot take someone’s temperature.
– Gets the temp for your current location, or for other saved locations. Works very well. I previously used another thermometer app, but it had banner ads that you couldn’t close, and they covered the temperature if it dropped low enough. This one has a nice clean interface and easy to use!
– It is very accurate and is really easy to use and control. I recommend using this app!
– Very nice. Very simple. I like the auto save feature and the ability to just flip through the pages to get where you want.
by Tree on Hill”
3. Insider – Business News & More
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, sharp analyses and insightful commentaries from around the world and across the spectrum of Insider verticals.
+ Use summary mode to skim the key details of each article right in the main feed
This is a subscriber-exclusive feature, but you can try it free for 7 days!
+ Choose the topics you want included in your general feed so you’ll never miss the most important news that meets your needs
+ Enjoy an ad-free experience with faster load times and less distraction
+ Receive breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop
+ Search through Insider’s extensive news archives
+ Save interesting articles for later reading
+ Edit your saved article list to delete or remove all options
+ Share articles directly to your email or favorite supported social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Pinterest, WhatsApp, etc.)
+ Insider premium: exclusive articles and events for subscribers
We are always working to improve the overall app experience and welcome your feedback.
Feedback about the app: email@example.com
Contact Insider subscriptions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our editors: email@example.com
Thank you for reading!
Insider Subscription Agreement:
You are agreeing to purchase an Insider subscription that includes access to articles and our Insider Select e-newsletter. Once purchase is complete, payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your subscription selection at the below prices (subject to change at a future time):
Monthly subscription – $11.99/month
Quarterly subscription – $27.99/Quarter
Annual subscription – $99.99/year
All subscriptions are set to renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.Subscriptions and renewals can be managed by visiting your Apple Account Settings after your purchase.
• Subscription 1 Month – USD 11.99*
• Subscription 3 Months – USD 27.99*
• Subscription 1 Year – USD 99.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.”
4. My AcuRite
My AcuRite’s environmental monitoring platform is an integral part of any smart home technology and smart home device arsenal. This is because knowing and acting upon key conditions like humidity and temperature can empower you to make a positive difference in your home’s comfort and overall healthfulness. In addition, My AcuRite can help you avoid costly damage by sending you a timely freeze alarm for frozen pipes, a leak detection alert, humidity or temperature alert, high wind alert, inform you of excessive rainfall, and other notifications.
My Acurite is also the best weather app for iPhone. This is because it’s a full-functioned iPhone thermometer app, plus it harnesses AcuRite’s array of environmental sensors to deliver reliable indoor readings, precision weather measurements taken right in your back yard, and dependable weather forecasts. My AcuRite is also your go-to weather alert app – notifying you when conditions need attention.
My AcuRite: The Best Smart Home App for iPhone
My AcuRite acts as your personal smart home assistant, helping you ensure safe and comfortable indoor conditions for your family and pets, while protecting and preserving the structure of your house and your possessions.
• Indoor air quality, including temperature and humidity
• Prevent mold, mildew, and allergens
• Detect water leaks and flooding
• Frozen pipe prevention
• Safe conditions for pets
• Healthy plants and garden
• Pool, hot tub, fountain, and pond monitoring
• Knowing when high winds put your patio and garden at risk
My AcuRite: The Best Weather App for iPhone
My AcuRite lets you know exactly what’s going on right outside your door, enjoy dependable forecasts, analyze data, and participate in weather communities. Better than an iPhone thermometer app.
• Environmental readings right where you are
• Measure temperature, humidity, rainfall, barometric pressure, wind speed, and wind direction
• Reliable daily and 5-day weather forecasts
• High and low records
• Historical data with detailed trend charts and graphs
• Weather Underground compatible
• Download your weather history data to analyze patterns
Create Alerts, Take Action
Get notified of changes in your home and outdoor environments. Create email and phone alerts to know when conditions exceed your desired range and may require your attention. The potential uses for My AcuRite’s weather alert app are practically limitless. Examples of customizable alerts include:
• Water leak present (potential for water damage)
• High indoor humidity alert (potential for mold and allergens)
• Low indoor humidity alert (potential for damage to musical instruments, collectables, etc.)
• Low indoor temperature alert (freeze alarm, potential for frozen pipes)
• Excessive rainfall (flooding may occur)
• High wind alert (bring patio furniture indoors, pull down hanging plants)
• Inadequate rainfall (lawn needs watering)
• High soil temperature alert (time to plant garden)
• High or low liquid temperature alert (danger to aquarium fish)
• Low outdoor temperature alert (freeze alarm, cover up flowers and plants)
Share with Family, Friends and Neighbors
Grant access of current conditions and weather alerts to people who matter to you. Potential uses can include:
• House sitters
• Lawn care providers
• Community gardens
• Property management
• Planning of group activities affected by weather
• Personal weather station communities
Friendly, FREE, US-based Customer Support
Talk on the phone, or chat online with a real person who’s there to help. Or access AcuRite’s extensive knowledge base, and participate in our community forum.”