If you are looking for the Best Root App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Root App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Root App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Root App For Android
1. XBooster *ROOT* – Smart app
“XBooster (previously known as Boost My Xperia™) is a tiny yet powerful app that boosts your device’s performance. This app has a simple UI with a beautiful widget which improves your device’s performance along with improving battery life of your phone.
This app is exclusively made for those who like to do high multitasking or those who love to play HD games on their device.
This app runs on any rooted device running on Android 2.3+
Basically its is a kinda of task manager and minfree changer, but actually it does more than a these.
Here are some unique features of XBooster that distinct it from those ordinary task manager apps and minfree tweaking apps available on Play Store:
* DRC (Dynamic RAM calculation) check algorithm to boost device performance to the best possible.
* Unlike ordinary task managers that always run in background, XBooster does not leave any running activity of its own, so saves more free RAM.
* Intelligently changes minfree values according to device’s hardware.
* Homescreen widget to kill useless background apps at anytime.
* Option to apply last selected profile on boot.
* Option to lock launcher in memory.
* Option to add apps in white list.
* Option to show on-going notification.
* Schedule boost to periodically boost device.
* Faster reading/writing speed from/to SD card in Gaming/Multitasking mode.
* Reduces lags while playing HD games or watching HD movies on your phone.
* Saves some battery when device is locked or screen is off.
* Optimized code to save space on device.
* Overall a smoother and faster device.
For any request,bug or suggestion, feel free to write me here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2180150
Or you can also email me bugs and suggestions.
To get latest news and updates of my apps, join my official Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/646454415368000/
PS: Before giving this app a lower rating or posting any negative comment, just share your logcat file with me on the above link.
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB”
Here are only some of the things you could do with Tasker. Its real power is the flexibility to combine contexts and tasks however you wish: https://tasker.joaoapps.com/exampleuses.html
Make your phone a true smart phone! Why remember to change the volume every day when you leave home when your phone can do it for you?
Automate stuff based on the app you’re in, the time of day, your location, your Wi-Fi network, Received SMS or Calls, the currently playing song and many other (130+) states and events!
Check out how easy it is to create an automation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6EAbLW5WSk
350+ actions allow you to truly customize your phone like never before! Send SMS, create notifications, change almost any system setting like Wifi Tether, Dark Mode, Always On Display, change any volume, control Do Not Disturb, open apps, file manipulation, control music playback, get your location… you get the idea. If you can think of it, Tasker can probably do it for you!
Note: root is NOT (I repeat NOT) required for majority of the functions. However, a few of the actions (like the Airplane Mode action and the Mobile Data action on some devices) require root. This is because of Android security policies that developers cannot work around.
☑ Automatic File Backups
If you set it up to do so, Tasker can automatically backup your files to a specific folder on the device, SD card, USB key or even Google Drive! This is useful if you want to keep your files safe even if you lose your phone.
☑ Other Triggers
Manually trigger your actions via launcher shortcuts, quick setting tiles, widgets, long-pressing volume buttons, media buttons (like the ones on your BT headsets or headphones), Bixby button, Navigation Bar, Notificaitons and more!
☑ Join – Remote Tasker
Adding Join (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joaomgcd.join) to the mix will even allow you to trigger tasks from another Android device or PC!
Design your own UI and use it to display any info you want or trigger any task!
☑ App Creation
Create your own standalone apps to share or sell with the Tasker App Factory : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.appfactory
☑ Developer Friendly
Many 3rd party developers already allow you to perform actions in their apps and listen to their events/states through Tasker!
Check out some of them: https://tasker.joaoapps.com/pluginlist.html
You can also call most of the Web APIs from Tasker with the powerful HTTP Auth and HTTP Request actions! Check out an example Video of HTTP Auth and Request: https://youtu.be/yAt2D1XmgUI.
☑ 7 day trial – one time payment to unlock
Get it here: https://tasker.joaoapps.com/download.html
☑ Useful Links
Starter Guides: https://tasker.joaoapps.com/guides.html
Pre-made projects: https://forum.joaoapps.com/index.php?resources/
Official Support Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tasker
Tasker Community: https://www.reddit.com/r/tasker/
It’s not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments so please use the “Report Issue To Developer” option in the app > Menu to do so.
Note: Tasker uses the BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN permission in order to provide the System Lock functionality”
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”