If you are looking for the Best Route Planner App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Route Planner App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Route Planner App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Route Planner App For iPhone
1. A Better Routeplanner (ABRP)
“A Better Routeplanner (ABRP) is the world’s most respected service to plan, learn and dream about Electric Vehicles – EVs. Simply select your vehicle model, enter your destination and hit plan to get a full trip plan including charge stops and trip duration.
When you are ready to drive it, just go to driving mode and use ABRP as a real-time plan follow-up tool and even navigator, replan as necessary and get continuously updated information about your trip.
We support every major EV in the market. Which suits your needs best?”
2. Circuit Route Planner
“Finish work an hour early and save up to 25% on fuel and time. Getting the fastest delivery routes is easier than ever. Optimize for the shortest routes, avoid traffic and delays, and quickly find packages in your vehicle.
Whether you’re a courier, a delivery driver, or a retailer, Circuit will help make delivery easy.
With over 150 million deliveries optimized and over 1 million downloads, Circuit is the world’s first choice of route planner.
Features on Circuit Route Planner include:
• Optimize up to 500 stops to avoid traffic & backtracking
• Tell Circuit where a package is in your vehicle & get notified at the stop so you can quickly find it.
• Choose your preferred GPS, including Apple Maps, Google Maps, HEREWeGo, and Waze.
• Find and add destinations fast using accurate address, postcode, or voice search.
• Mark priority delivery stops to do them at the start of your route.
• Set time windows for parcels to deliver on schedule.
• Choose the length of time you want to spend at each stop.
• Get instant and accurate estimated arrival times.
• Drag and drop your stops to update your route in seconds.
• One-click to navigate to your next stop.
For Multi-drop couriers:
Save over $200 each month in fuel and time saved.
With the Circuit Pro plan you get routes with unlimited stops each month in an auto-renewable in-app purchase subscription.
Circuit Premium is $20.00 USD per month and your subscription will renew monthly.
You will be charged the amount to your iTunes account and rates vary by country. You’ll get the local price before completing payment.
You must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends to avoid renewal.
You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Free 7-day trial
Try Circuit Pro for free with a 7-day trial to see how much time and fuel you can save.
Your free trial period will end when you buy a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://getcircuit.com/terms.html
3. Footpath Route Planner
Footpath is the ultimate companion for planning and navigating custom routes.
Join millions of adventurers and plan out your perfect route.
SNAP TO MAP
Quickly measure distances by tracing a map with your finger or Apple Pencil. Footpath will snap to roads and trails on the map.
MEASURE DISTANCE AND ELEVATION
Know exactly how far and how high you’ll travel with elevation profiles. Plan routes that match your goals.
SAVE ROUTES FOR LATER
Plan out your week or trip. Keep up to 5 routes on hand for reference, or save unlimited routes with Footpath Elite.
Send your routes to friends or workout partners to open on their device.
Footpath is designed to work for pretty much any activity or adventure, in any country:
• Cycling and mountain biking
• Hiking and mountaineering
• Motorcycling and driving
• Backcountry skiing
• Kayaking and standup paddleboarding
• And many more!
Ready to go the extra mile? Upgrading to Footpath Elite unlocks the following powerful features:
– Footpath will tell you when to turn with turn-by-turn audio cues on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
– Save your route and cues in advance for voice guidance that works completely offline.
– Double tap your AirPods or use the playback controls button on your headphones to replay your next cue.
– 3D and topographic maps including Ordnance Survey’s Landranger and Explorer maps, OpenStreetMap-based Footpath Outdoors, OpenCycleMap, Thunderforest Outdoors, and many more.
– Cycling lanes, avalanche slope shading, and elevation contour lines.
– Unlimited saved routes
– Edit saved routes
– Organize and sort routes into custom lists
– Calendar log and weekly summary of your activity
– Analyze splits, speed, elevation, and heartrate
– Speed heatmaps
– GPX import and export
– TCX and FIT course export for turn-by-turn navigation on Garmin and Wahoo GPS devices
– Export cue sheets to a spreadsheet app for customization and printing
– Export routes and workouts to Apple Health
You can purchase a Footpath Elite monthly or yearly subscription through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to the Manage Subscriptions page in settings after purchase, and your features will remain active until the end of the subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the same cost as your original purchase.
TIPS FOR MAPPING ROUTES
• For longer routes, try zooming in and mapping your route in multiple segments.
• Tap and hold the map to quickly route between waypoints and POIs.
• Did Footpath snap to the wrong roads? Trace over the incorrect segment to edit, or use the eraser tool.
• Turn off snap to roads (magnet icon) and zoom in to manually trace the map. (Try switching to a satellite layer).
• Displaying maps and continuously running GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Navigate without maps or with the screen off for all day battery life.
We’ve got a lot planned for Footpath. If you have any suggestions or feedback, or if you run into any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://footpathapp.com/terms
4. inRoute – Intelligent Routing
“Plan optimal routes or chart your own course using weather, elevation, curves and more. Then navigate safely with voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions that automatically check your route for severe weather.
***Featured as a Best New App on the US App Store for Navigation***
***As seen on the TODAY show in the Traveling This Summer segment***
“adding to both the safety of the ride and the pleasure of knowing beforehand what to expect” – Florin Tibu, “autoevolution”
“I used InRoute for planning six world record attempts. No weather app gives you more information, period.” – Carl Reese, Multiple World Record Holder
Key Features (some require inRoute Pro–see below):
• Voice guided navigation of up to 150 locations with automatic severe weather alerts (alerts are currently available in the US, Canada, and EU)
• Optimize waypoint order for fastest time, or manually reorder
• Import from XLSX, GPX and KML files
• Create custom routes based on weather, elevation and curviness, or build your own route from available alternates on each leg of a route
• Interactive charts showing route elevation, curviness, weather (temperature, humidity, precipitation, wind speed/direction, severe weather alerts), and sunrise/sunset times
• Search along a route—the whole route, every x miles/hours, or the next x miles/hours from a place—find gas, hotels, campgrounds or places to eat close to a route
• Set Departure and Layover Times—weather forecasts, road conditions (e.g. congestion), and travel times accurately reflect conditions throughout the trip
• Save your favorite routes and places, sync between devices, organize into folders, print via Airprint, and share with family and friends
• Easily add places to the map using a Dropped pin, Search, or Contacts
• Export routes to Apple Maps, Google Maps, Navigon, and Waze. Some apps use inRoute’s “Agenda Nav” feature. See the in-app FAQ for more info
• Export to GPS devices and apps compatible with GPX files
• Routes are stored on your device so you can access them even if you lose connection
inRoute Pro (for iPhone, iPad, CarPlay & Mac):
– $4.99 monthly, or $39.99 annually. 1 week free trial
– Create routes with up to 150 locations (8 in free version)
– Sync routes and pins between devices
– Weather charts/custom routes
– Severe weather alerts during navigation (US, Canada, EU areas)
– Export/share routes as GPX files
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Note: Since continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life, inRoute will automatically shut down if you haven’t used it in a while.”
5. RoadWarrior Route Planner
“Create reliable multi-destination routes with your trusty copilot, RoadWarrior. Designed for the traveling and driving professional, RoadWarrior gives you a customized route based on real-time traffic, client availability, and your own busy schedule. Battle-tested since 2013, thousands of drivers rely on RoadWarrior’s best-in-class optimization and driver-first design.
The RoadWarrior community includes everyone from professional couriers like Fedex, UPS, OnTrac, and Amazon drivers to sales representatives, realtors, insurance agents, delivery drivers, and even small businesses. With an arsenal of advanced features, RoadWarrior is the secret weapon to crushing your route. Download RoadWarrior now to get started.
– Plan delivery routes with multiple destinations
– Optimize your routes for multiple types of travel
– Navigate using your favorite apps such as Apple Maps, Waze, HERE Maps, and more
– Upload your spreadsheet of delivery addresses directly in the app
– Drag and drop your stops to adjust your route in seconds
– Enable “Round Trip” options to create a closed loop
– Add availability time windows to make sure you arrive at locations during their open or delivery hours
– Track your progress by checking into locations
– Send ETAs to clients with Glympse integration
– Search for addresses from the web or your contacts
What RoadWarriors Are Saying…
“Lifesaver! Increased my number of deliveries by 40%”
“Off the chain… as a Fedex Ground Contractor, this helps TREMENDOUSLY!”
“For Hustlers: The Best App Money Can Buy”
For the Pros
The professional RoadWarrior Pro upgrade unlocks premium features and increased capacity for optimization. Pro users enjoy the ability to optimize routes with a greater number of stops, as well as a higher daily search limit and web tools for spreadsheet uploading, report downloading, and account management. Just tap “Upgrade to Pro” on the side menu to become a RoadWarrior Pro.
RoadWarrior Pro is available as two auto-renewable subscriptions:
1) $10 USD per month
2) $100 USD per year
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Apple account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel your renewal at any time on this App Store page.
We’ve Got Your Back
Learn more at: https://support.roadwarrior.app
If you encounter any problems with the app, please email email@example.com.
For the Geeks
RoadWarrior solves one of the most complex challenges known to computer science, the Traveling Salesman Problem (TSP, TSPTW). RoadWarrior elegantly solves the TSP with a custom genetic algorithm specifically tailored for the mobile professional. Large transportation companies (FedEx, UPS) have used this type of productivity software for decades to optimize routes for high levels of efficiency. For the first time ever, RoadWarrior makes this powerful software available to iOS users.
6. Route4Me Route Planner
The app is so powerful at saving its users tremendous amounts of money, time, and effort … that Route4Me has been downloaded more than TWO MILLION TIMES with billions of miles saved.
This makes Route4Me the world’s most used route planning and optimization app.
Route4Me will put your visits, pickups, deliveries, and appointments into the best sequence thereby improving your mood, saving you time, and increasing your revenue.
Everyone benefits… from professional road warriors, field-sales reps, field-service techs, field-marketing reps, delivery drivers, and pretty much anyone doing multi-destination routes.
Route4Me is already being used by many thousands of individual UPS, FedEx, DHL, Canada Post, Purolator, Amazon Flex, and OnTrac drivers. It is battle tested… and hardened with GPS tracking and truck navigation.
You now have the opportunity to join that amazingly effective group of savvy users who have the most highly efficient and lowest cost, multi-stop routes in the world.
What makes Route4Me’s App AMAZING?
1. Plan unlimited routes with unlimited stops (unlimited routes per month with a subscription after you use your 10 free routes)
2. You are in total control. Easily move stops around in seconds and select where you want to start and end your route.
Once your multi-stop route is planned, one click per destination gets you voice-guided turn-by-turn directions in your favorite navigation app.
4. Keep track of progress by marking locations visited and departed
5. Store all your important info & addresses in our Address Book and quickly plan routes with them.
6. Store & Search virtually any information about any stop on any route you’ve ever been on
7. Know exactly how long your route will take and how many miles you will drive.
For businesses with multiple drivers:
Route4Me not only saves you many hours of *dreaded* route planning and optimizing time… it automatically plans, and optimizes, your most difficult multi-stop, multi-vehicle routes to absolute perfection in seconds (seconds is not a typo!).
It automatically sends route info + turn-by-turn directions for the entire route right to any driver’s smartphone. Plus it does driver tracking right out of the box. Hint: GPS driver tracking improves performance & reduces fraud.
Once your team gets their routes, Route4Me gives you complete visibility into drivers and vehicles, while they are on the road.
Route4Me is NOT just for delivery services. It’s used by virtually every business type whose employees or contractors are out driving in the real world.
Route4Me shows you exactly where each person is on a map along the route (in real time), their speed, and exactly what is going on at each stop on each route.
Route4Me creates the most highly optimized, efficient, routes…
An overtime eliminator…
A bad driver eliminator…
And a bad route eliminator.
No other app does nearly as much.
Be a hero to yourself and your company, download this app and experience this magic for yourself.
Mobile FREE plan – FREE – 10 Routes per month / Unlimited Stops
Mobile Monthly plan – $10/Month – Unlimited Routes / Unlimited Stops
Mobile Annual plan – $79/Year – Unlimited Routes / Unlimited Stops
Subscription periods are 1 month / 1 year and billed to your iTunes Account at the time of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
7. Upper Route Planner
Upper Delivery Route Planner helps you easily plan and optimize your routes. We help you save time at each step. It’s time to put away those spreadsheets and manual processes for good!
Quickly create multi-stop route directions in minutes, and use our route optimization algorithm to save even more time! Upper Route Planner is the routing app that will help you plot multiple stops for your route.
Benefits: What’s in it for you?
Our #1 goal is to save you time and money. Here’s what you can expect from Upper Route Planner:
Less time planning – Quick and easy route planning;
Fastest route automated – Route optimization;
Less time on the road – Faster deliveries and navigation;
Improve Customer Satisfaction – Accurate ETA for arrival.
Awesome Features You’ll Love
We’ve designed our app to improve your life. Check out the features below!
(pssst! This is just a shortlist!)
Unlimited stops: Most of us need more than 10 or even 50 stops. Whatever the number, we’re ready for you!
Save and Duplicate Routes: Have a route you do multiple times? Save time by creating a duplicate of an existing route. This is much better than adding location by location every day!
Quick Addresses Input: Our route planner allows users to quickly and easily add stops for deliveries.
User-friendly Interface: Create your route plans with an extremely simple and intuitive user interface.
Reports and Insights: Data is the new gold. Create powerful reports, gain insights, and improve your business.
Integration with the best GPS Navigation tools: Upper syncs with Google Maps, Waze, Apple Maps, and Mapquest.
Efficient Navigation and Route Optimization: Advanced route optimization algorithms means that the app will find the best and fastest route. You just worry about your core business. ; )
Location Auto-Detect: You want to be quick and efficient when adding stops. Our smart input system will rapidly detect the right address as you are typing.
Smart Address Input: We’ve designed our address input system so that even if you type an error, the system is smart and will be able to identify your intentions based on location and previous address history.
What Makes Us Special? Human-Centered Design
Here’s a funny truth: 100% of people know why an app is bad, and most of us don’t know why an app is good? We have designed this app with human-centered design. This means that we design with you – our users – in mind. Concretely, this means. You’ll wrap-up your delivery circuit and arrive at the destination in no time!
Still unsure? We have an international support team that is ready to support you almost 24/7. We really aim to please and give you the best route planner experience on the market.
Planning a route? Planning a trip for delivery? Want to avoid traffic? Improved GPS navigation? We know this is the ultimate route planner to create a map with driving directions for mapping routes. In fact, this is our guarantee or your money back! What are you waiting for? There’s no time to waste… Get started today!
– Upper App is free to download. We offer auto-renewing subscription plans.
– Yearly Subscription: $79.99 USD
– Monthy Subscription: $19.99 USD
– Weekly Subscription: $4.99 USD
– Daily Pass: $1.99 USD (Valid for 24 hrs only)
– Paid features: Unlimited Routes, Unlimited Cloud Sync, Import and Export Route Addresses.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Terms and Conditions: https://faq.upperinc.com/main/articles/1600838360756-terms-of-use”