If you are looking for the Best Rowing Machine Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the Best Rowing Machine Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the Best Rowing Machine Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
Best Rowing Machine Android App
We have created this app so athletes can focus on their workout instead of spending time manually configuring the PM5 monitor, making calculations for heart rate and interval pace, scrolling through the PM5 monitor memory to take photos and manually input the information at Concept2 LogBook.
– Discover content from partner coaches
– Concept2 Workout of the Day available every day
– Based on benchmark times, we estimate the duration of each workout
– No more setting up intervals manually on the PM5 monitor: when connected, just press “connect to PM5” and the app will do it for you. Then, all you have to do is start moving.
– Easy comparison between intervals by displaying a list of intervals with live stats: time, meters, pace, spm/rpm, calories, watts, SPI, heart rate percentage and zone.
– Calculation of suggested pace per interval: based on benchmarks (1k, 2k, 5k for Rower and SkiErg, 2k, 4k, 10k for BikeEg), each interval will display the suggested pace (when provided on the workout details)
– Live signals when split time or rpm/spm or pace are under or above suggested.
– Automatically uploads the results to Concept2 LogBook.
– Workouts by Time, Distance and Calories
– Undefined rest: erg machines with weights made easy
– Bookmark your favorite workouts
– Heart Rate: Maximum HR and Resting HR can be stored at the app for live HR%.
– Free content produced by our partner coaches: every week one free workout per coach
– ErgFlix: follow along workouts where you watch coaches rowing so you can just follow while watching your metrics
– Beyond PM5 metrics : along with meters, time, pace and HR, ErgZone displays real time strokes count, DF, Cals, Watts, SPI, HR Zone
– Concept2 Indoor Rower, BikeErg, SkiErg equipped with PM5 monitor
2. Start Rowing – Workout Coach
Never rowed before? Start with our beginner plan. In 8 weeks you’ll be comfortable rowing 2000 meters with correct technique.
Experienced erger? Use our intermediate and advanced plans to improve your overall fitness while increasing your Strokes Per Minute.
Start Rowing will guide you step by step, letting you know when to change rowing intensity and when to rest. Each plan is designed to slowly become more challenging so your body can adapt and gain endurance while minimising any risk of injury. It also works great alongside a Concept 2 rowing machine.
Spend just 10-20 minutes a day, twice a week. You’ll be fitter, stronger and a much better rower!
✓ Choose from Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced training plans.
✓ Audio coach to guide you through your rowing workout.
✓ Log your workouts and keep track of your overall progress.
✓ Challenges to really put you to the test.
✓ Share you progress and success.
Track your calories burned.
Google Fit integration.
This app and any information given by it are for educational purposes only. They are not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult your healthcare provider before beginning any fitness program.
If you upgrade to a premium Start Rowing subscription, payment will be charged to your google play account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed is Google Play settings, under subscriptions, after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription.
Find the full terms and conditions at https://www.startfitness.life/start-rowing-terms.html, and our privacy police at https://www.startfitness.life/start-rowing-privacy.html.”