If you are looking for the Best Rss Reader iPhone Push Notification to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Rss Reader iPhone Push Notification that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Rss Reader iPhone Push Notification, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Rss Reader iPhone Push Notification
1. feeder.co – RSS Feed Reader
“Keep up with everything you care about in one place with Feeder (www.feeder.co). Feeder is the news manager that tracks any online source you choose and bundles it into an easy-to-digest reading experience.
Add content sources to get your very-own customized news feed. Through advanced RSS integrations, we connect to almost any source on the web – blogs, news, weather, government databases, job boards, Twitter, newsletters and more. Just pick and mix.
We check for updates faster than you ever could manually. With notifications, we let you know that there’s new content you care about available, allowing you to know what happens, right when it happens.
Add filters to your feeds to find keywords or specific topics in posts. You can also exclude certain keywords to remove noise. Filters combined with notifications allow you to get notified for even more specific content.
Sort, label and share. When you find something important, share it with your friends or colleagues. We have all the tools to optimize your information intake and spread it to relevant parties.
Whether you use Feeder for large consumption or casual browsing. Read content in the way that suits you. Light theme for the day, dark theme during the night. Use compact mode to maximize content or simple mode to remove all clutter.
– Browse your feeds in a great experience
– Star posts and mark them as unread with simple swipe gestures
– View your unread posts in one consolidated list
– Receive push notifications when a new post appears, globally or per feed
– With the intuitive scroll experience you can browse your posts in an beautifully
– Edit feeds and folders
– Share posts
– Integrates seamlessly with your Feeder account, web extensions, and the web service
Collect and organize content like a Pro
Unlock a range of essential features. Filter content. Create rules to automatically order incoming posts and do it all with rocket-speed.
– 1 minute updates
– Filters, rules and collection
Become a smarter team with Feeder Business
Keep up with everything that matters to your business in one place. Feeder Business can be tailored to your specific needs. Customise what sources your team follows. Automate the manual process of checking for updates. Our crawlers are awake and working 24/7.
– Everything in Feeder Pro
– Invite your team
– Shared feeds and folders
You can choose to upgrade your account whenever you want. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.”
2. Feedly – Smart News Reader
Keep up with the topic and trends you care about, without the overwhelm.
Feedly offers you the cure to information in three easy steps:
1/ Find and organize the right sources in one place: leading newspapers, trade publications, influential bloggers, Youtube channels, RSS feeds, Twitter feeds, research journals. Feedly lets you harness the full power of the web.
2/ Train Leo to filter out the noise. Leo is your AI research assistant. You are in control of the priorities. Ask Leo to read your feeds and prioritize the topics, events, and trends that matter to your. Leo is an enormous time saver
3/ Share insights with your team. Organize, curate, and share the industry insights your team needs to accelerate research, marketing, and sales.
With Feedly and RSS, you can organize in one place industry publications, expert blogs, news sites, youtube channels, twitter feeds, podcasts, and even Google News keyword alerts.
Feedly is connected to 40 million sources across 2,000 topics, and fifty industries – processing 100 millions articles every day.
With Feedly shared boards, you can feed everyone in your organization with the insight they need to make smarter decisions.
You can also curate and share interesting ideas and perspectives and grow your brand on social media.
With the Feedly Pro in-app purchase, you can boost your account and unlock some additional features to track keyword, brands and companies, spot new emerging trends, search in your Feedly for specific articles and more easily share and shine.
The Feedly Pro subscription offers useful integrations with Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Buffer, OneNote, Pinterest, LinkedIn, IFTTT, and Zapier so that you can easily share stories with your networks and teammates.
Feedly is trusted by 15 million smart readers and thousands of organizations.
We deliver a fast and clean reading experience on both your iPhone, iPad and Web browser. We spent a lot of time making sure Feedly is the best free RSS reader available on the iPhone and the iPad.
The best way to start is to search for a blog, magazine or newspaper you like to read and add it to your Feedly.
If you are looking for inspiration, you can select the discover tab and browse some of our popular topics. We help you discover the best blogs for tech, business, food, marketing, entrepreneurship, design, baking, photography and more.
Our mission is to deliver in one place all the knowledge and inspiration you need to keep ahead.
Privacy by default: https://feedly.com/i/legal/privacy”
3. NetNewsWire: RSS Reader
NetNewsWire is a free and open source RSS reader. It’s fast, stable, and accessible.
NetNewsWire shows you articles from your favorite blogs and news sites — and keeps track of what you’ve read.
If you’ve been going from page to page in your browser looking for new articles to read, let NetNewsWire bring them to you instead.
Take back control of your news. And have fun doing it!
* Direct feed-downloading
* Syncing via iCloud, Feedbin, Feedly, BazQux, Inoreader, NewsBlur, The Old Reader, and FreshRSS
* Multiple accounts
* Dark Mode
* Reader view
* Share sheet
* Starred articles
* All Unread and Today smart feeds
* Importing and exporting OPML feed lists
* Background refreshing
* Hiding read articles
* Timeline customization
* Keyboard shortcuts
* Context menus
* Support for multiple windows
* Special support for Reddit and Twitter feeds
* Home screen widgets for today, unread, and starred articles
* Share extension”
4. Newsify: RSS Reader
• All of your news, blogs and RSS feeds in one free reader app!
• Sync with Feedly or Newsify or use without an account and sync with iCloud
• Multiple article list layouts: Split View, Newspaper View, Table View (thumbnails displayed when available)
• Offline reading including image caching
• Unread articles widget
• View and save images by tapping-and-holding image
• Night mode (automatic/manual, enabled in settings)
• Themes (light, sepia, gray, dark)
• Full-text view
• Article search (scroll down subscription list for search bar)
• Multiple accounts
• Show only unread folders/subscriptions or all
• Show all articles or just unread
• Sort by newest or oldest first
• Mark previous & all as read
• Right-click to mark read, toggle starred and send to share services
• Option to mark read while scrolling (enable in settings)
• Fully customizable sync
• Add and edit subscriptions
• Add custom feed URLs (enter URLs in feed search box)
• Share articles with many popular services: Twitter, Evernote, Instapaper, LinkedIn, Pinboard, Pocket and Tumblr
• Email articles or links, copy links or open the original web page in the app or in your default browser
• Browse individual subscriptions contained in a folder (click gray circle icon on right side of folder entry)
GET MORE WITH NEWSIFY PREMIUM
Newsify is free to download and use. Newsify Premium unlocks these amazing features. Try it free for 7 days!
• Unlimited Access: Read unlimited articles in Newsify for Mac and Web (10/day free)
• Automatic Full Text: Get full text automatically for most partial feeds and save for offline reading
• More Images: Get more high-res images for feeds with small or no images
• Search Full Text: Search the full text of partial feeds not just the preview
• Priority Support: Be first in line to get all of your questions answered
• Remove Ads on iPhone and iPad: Enjoy your list of articles with no ads
• Newsify Account Plus: Add mute filters, get new items up to 10x faster and keep more feed history.
– To start your trial: Select Premium in settings and click “Try It Free”
Newsify Premium is $2.99 USD per month or $29.99 USD per year and may vary depending on your location. If you choose to purchase Newsify Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Any free trial period remaining will be forfeited when purchasing Newsify Premium.
5. Simple RSS Push+
Languages: English, 日本語, Português
* Push Notifications for your feeds.
* Push Headnews.
* Built-in browser
* Folders to better organize your feeds.
* Browse all articles inside the folder.
* Read All button.
* Share to Pocket, Instapaper, Email, Safari and Messages.
* Search with save function.
* Option to Hide or Show viewed articles. For faster reading, just enable this feature in the Settings session.
* Bookmark articles.
* Bookmark folders to organize your favorite articles. You can Create/Edit/Remove the bookmark folders at any time.
* In-app browser. You don’t need to switch to Safari to open web pages when viewing articles, But if you need to go to Safari, there’s a quick and easy button for that!
* In-app email for sharing articles, so you don’t need to switch to Mail App.
* Search whatever you need in all or only selected feeds. You can also save as many searches you want and manage them later.
You’ll receive Push Notifications ( Alert, Badge count and Sound ) on your favorite news stories as soon they come out. And you can also customize this notification by selecting the “ON or OFF” switch for each news feed to which you’ve subscribed.
Naturally, you’ll need folders to organize your feeds, and Simple RSS+ can do that easily too! You can also move feeds between folders, and rename or remove them any time you wish. And each time you get new feeds into your folders or receive new articles, the folder icon will show you how many articles there still unread. You can also store your favorite articles and create bookmark folders to help keep them all organized. And of course, you can move the articles between the bookmark folders too.
Simple RSS+ have a powerful search tool that enables you to define the search criteria for your feeds. Save the search and the next time you open it, the new articles that match your criteria will be there automatically. You can also edit your saved searches or move them into any folder to keep everything organized.
##################### 日本語 #####################
• ニュース ブックマーク