If you are looking for the Best Rugby App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Rugby App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Rugby App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Rugby App For Android
1. Ultimate Rugby
“Ultimate Rugby is the world’s #1 rugby app. Stay connected and follow all the Players, all the Clubs and every live score from Professional Rugby in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. Get all your breaking rugby news live in one place with a personalized stream from your favourite leagues, teams and players. All your rugby in one App!
Comprehensive match coverage, team schedules, video highlights, player interaction, tickets and news.
In association with Brian O’Driscoll, Ultimate Rugby covers all Tier One rugby matches worldwide including 6 Nations, The Rugby Championship, Heineken Cup, Super 15, RaboDirect Pro12, Aviva Premiership, Currie Cup and coming soon the Lions Tour.
Follow the live scoring on your phone and interact with other supporters in our live match chat section. Share your views and opinions with other fans from all around the world.
Thanks to you the users for making for us the #1 app in world rugby and we have included many of your great suggestions in our latest version.
– Real time LIVE scores for all Tier One professional rugby matches worldwide. Includes post match video highlights
– Player Profile cards connecting you with your favourite players
– Team and Player twitter Integration and the new ability to share the score via Twitter and Facebook
– Personalization: Identify and follow your favorites
– Massively improved post match experience including scoring stats and improved highlights packages
– Breaking news, ticket availability and stadium maps in the pre-match Centre.
– Notifications on squad announcements, kick off times and match results.
– Live chat with other fans before, during and after matches.
– Club Profiles displaying Twitter, Facebook and YouTube info.
– Calendar navigation giving easy access to previous scores and upcoming fixtures.”
2. Union Live
The Union Live app by Sportsmate is the only way to stay up to date on everything Rugby Union. After a strong debut, Union Live has continued to innovate while still putting the fans first, bringing you everything that you need to be the most in-the-know rugby fan possible.
Built by rugby fans, for rugby fans, Union Live combines up-to-the-second live scores and stats from the Super Rugby, Rugby Championship, Six Nations and all major International Fixtures with the most in-depth statistical database, as well as exclusive analysis and the latest breaking rugby news and video highlights.
Whether it’s an intense local derby, the colour of a Bledisloe Cup match or the drama of the final minutes of the Six Nations tournament or the biggest stage of them all, the World Cup – don’t just follow your favourite club, join them!
Access live coverage of every Super Rugby, Rugby Championship, Six Nations Tournament and International Test match
Live scores for each match
Play-by-play match commentary
Detailed team stat sheets, team lists and score worms
Player specific stat sheets
TRACK YOUR FAVOURITE TEAM AND PLAYERS
Follow the progress of your club and your favourite players throughout the Super Rugby season.
Follow every thing to do with your club in the dedicated Team News tab
Prepare for every match by syncing your clubs fixtures to your calendar
Stay up to date with the latest club news and team tweets
Keep an eye on your favourite players
GET THE STATS
Need a hand with your fantasy team? Been thrown a thorny league question? Need the perfect Rugby Union trivia answer? Don’t worry we have you covered here too with a detailed database of team and individual player stats.
Up to date club and player stat rankings
Leaderboards for individual stats and KPIs
Individual player profiles and career stats
Compare players head to head
STAY UP TO DATE
Union Live by Sportsmate also brings you the breaking Rugby news, along with exclusive match previews (and tips) as well as analysis from Sportsmate’s team of commentators from around the country.
A thorough overview of the day’s play from around the country via the Match Day tab
Access league news and updates about club teams
Watch and listen to videos and podcast series on demand
Personalise alerts so you never miss any of the action, league scores or latest news
Union Live by Sportsmate is available FREE for all Rugby Union enthusiasts in Australia and around the world. Don’t miss a minute, download now and start tracking live footy scores today!
NEW FEATURES COMING SOON
With some exciting updates coming in 2018, we’d love to hear from you how we could make the Union Live app even better. Please send all feedback to email@example.com, tweet us at @Sportsmate or use the feedback form inside your app’s Settings.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPERS
Founded in 2009 and based in Melbourne, Australia, Sportsmate Mobile is an Independent Sports Media company which creates and distributes mobile applications focused on delivering lightning fast sport scores and stats to sports fans all over the world.
With over 10 million global downloads, we are Australia’s number one sports app network. Our growing suite of apps is built by a dedicated team of sports mad app developers, designers and content creators who are passionate about delivering content sports fans crave.”
3. Rugby News
Follow rugby with rugby news a completely free app with a beautiful design.
Rugby News is the BEST source for all the latest information, results and media from the world of Rugby Union, from both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres.
✮✮✮✮ FEATURES ✮✮✮✮
✮ Rugby News
✮ Videos highlights
✮ Player interviews
✮ Game results
✮ Club news
✮ International rugby information
✮ Match calendar
✮ Team line ups
✮ Auto notifications of new information
We cover all the main leagues and tournaments.
Are you a fanatical Rugby fan who needs to know everything that is going on in the sport. You don’t want to miss any interviews of players and their game preparations let along the games. If this is you, we have built this app for you!! You don’t need any other app, and best of all it is completely free!
Welcome to rugby news, we give you everything you need as a fan of rugby. Power up your Android phone for free, with rugby news. Our app will give you all the pre and post game news from around the world of rugby”
4. Rugby.net Live Scores & Updates
“It was never so easy keeping up with rugby news and your favorite teams! All leagues, all countries, all teams, follow the Rugby world in a way so easy you wouldn’t believe it’s free! We cover English Rugby, Australian Rugby, New Zealand Rugby, South African Rugby, the US Eagles and more all brought to you in one app!
Features include –
* Full coverage – we bring you dozens of sources from all around the web that cover Rugby Football news in a clean feed with no duplicated stories! If a certain story was covered by more than one source, simply hit “more coverage” and see what other sources said of this story!
* Push notifications – get live push notifications for prominent and exciting stories from the Rugby world (optional)!
* A community of Rugby fans! Post stories or polls, comment on stories, and tag articles and earn reputation points and badges!
* Live scoreboard – updated at all times, for the entire Rugby league!
* Your very own news feed: choose your favorite topics and block topics and sources you don’t want. Want to follow English Rugby? See the latest news from Twickenham and follow the Lions! Get only what you want!
* Read later – save interesting articles free and inside the app for a more convenient time!
* Block source – saw a source you don’t like? Long tap on the article and block it!
* Collapsed mode. An efficient reading mode that will let you skim fast through the news, on the expense of visuals.
* An awesome widget!
Enjoying the app? Not satisfied? Whatever it is – we’re waiting to hear from you. Please write us what’s on your mind to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Rugby Nations 19
Create your very own ALL STAR team by customising your club’s team kit, upgrading your stadium and naming your team. Hunt for legendary players from across the globe and compete in the World Cup game mode to create the best ALL STAR team the World has ever seen!
We’ve continued to refine the controls and gameplay so that RN19 is easier to pick up and play than any previous title. Our new Tutorial shows new players the ropes while acting as a refresher for our more seasoned Rugby Nations players.
Download Rugby Nations 19 for FREE now.
FAST PACED RUGBY ACTION
A full on, fast paced, fully featured Rugby Sim right on your phone & tablet.
ALL STAR GAME MODE
Create the Rugby team of your dreams in our brand new ALL STAR game mode – allowing full customisation of player kits, team lineup and stadium upgrades.
BUILD YOUR TEAM
Winning matches in either the ALL STAR or World Cup modes will reward you with players from our new pack system. Hunt for the rarest of players to add to your ALL STAR team. Can you find the legendary players?
WORLD CUP GAME MODE
Choose your favourite Nation and challenge the best in the World Cup game mode. Pick from the best teams around the globe. Who will you choose? New Zealand, Wales, Japan.. you’ll find them all here!
Upgrade your stadium from a small town Rugby ground to a world class stadium for thousands of spectators to watch your victories!
– Fast paced full simulation gameplay.
– Create and build your All Star team.
– Join the World Cup and play as all your favourite National Teams.
– Train your players to become legends.
– Dominate the field across multiple seasons.
– Improve your team by collecting the rarest of players.
This game is free-to-play but does include optional in-app purchases, which can be purchased with real money.
YOU TUBE: youtube.com/distinctivegame”