If you are looking for the Best Running Apps For iPhone Treadmill to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Running Apps For iPhone Treadmill that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Running Apps For iPhone Treadmill, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Running Apps For iPhone Treadmill
1. 5K Runner: Couch to 5K Trainer
“- The OFFICIAL 5K Runner® Couch to 5K app.
– Get in shape and lose weight in 8 weeks
– 4.2 Million People successfully did it
– Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple’s “New & Noteworthy”, AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple’s Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others…
– 8 Weeks, 3 Times a week, 30 Minutes a day
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
Simply Gets Results
◉ The most effective 0 to 5K app
◉ Nothing to learn. Just press start
◉ Excellent for Weight Loss
● All Features fully enabled, and no ads
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions – just ask us at: email@example.com
– 4.2 Million People successfully did it
– Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor’s Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
– Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple’s “New & Noteworthy”, AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple’s Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
– Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
– See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
“If you thought that you could never run – get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app – you will run”
“It’s a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running”
“If you want to start running and to keep running – this app will do it for you”
“One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested.”
“This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event”
“This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
The Free Version
– Program includes the first four runs
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which enables content/workouts
– Subscription options are monthly
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.”
— CONTACT US —
Dear customers, we are here for you!
2. STUDIO: At Home Workouts
Take classes from the world’s best instructors, listen to workout-boosting playlists, and crush your fitness goals on your terms.
One membership for access to 3,000+ instructor-led, data driven classes across 11 different workout types whenever and wherever you want.
We have thousands of on-demand classes for treadmill, cycling, boxing, strength, yoga, rowing and stretching, with brand new classes released every day!
Join the passionate STUDIO community for motivation and friendly competition. Climb the leaderboard to earn Fitcoin and redeem your coins for incredible rewards.
AS SEEN IN FORBES & WOMEN’S HEALTH
“It is truly a form of group fitness, complete with a leaderboard to spur competition and enhance performance, and contains a social component despite the individual only needing a phone in order to connect at home or at the gym.” – Forbes
“STUDIO’s an obvious choice for runners. Its platform delivers group running classes with great instructors and playlists. So all you have to do is plug in and get moving.” – Women’s Health
PREMIERE FITNESS CLASSES
Tap into the energy of a high-end studio anywhere. STUDIO offers premium classes, on-demand and on-the-go.
We have the best instructors in the world creating classes on STUDIO that can be accessed anywhere in the country.
CONNECT YOUR CARDIO EQUIPMENT
Easily connect your spin bike, elliptical trainer and treadmill to the app. We offer seamless compatibility with SOLE fitness equipment.
Every class has a playlist to give you the extra boost and motivation you need.
COMPETE IN REAL-TIME
Have an Apple Watch or Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor? With STUDIO, we store your biometrics and let you compete against others without having to be in the same class, at the same time. Our leader board gives you the extra push for the best workout of your life.
CLASSES FOR ALL
We cover everything from: treadmill, strength, boxing, cycling, rowing, yoga and more!
STUDIO works with any equipment you have in your home to bring you the best cardio and strength workouts around.
NEW CLASSES EVERY SINGLE DAY
You’ll never get bored as new content is added every day. There’s something for every skill level.
Earn FitCoin with every class based on performance and effort. FitCoin allows you to level up and win prizes.
We directly integrate into Apple Health to allow you to access your heart rate and distance during runs from your Apple Watch.
PRICING & SUBSCRIPTION
– $19.99 per month
– $199.99 per year
Subscriptions auto-renew at end of term. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
3. Treadmill Trails
“Take a 30-minute vacation on your treadmill, bike, elliptical, step deck – or your floor. While you listen to your own music. Walk, run or cycle along beautiful trails in Hawaii, in National Parks, big cities, ancient hill towns. On the beach, up a mountain, across a canyon.
99 cents for each 30-minute video. Yours forever. On your iPhone or iPad. Preview and download some right now in the free Treadmill Trails app. Don’t miss the 30-minute Free Sampler.
Start your music. Start your trail. Start moving. Forward. In a great place. Happy Trails!”
4. Treadmill Trainer Workouts
“Whether you’re just starting, an early jogger or a seasoned runner Treadmill Trainer Workouts has a program for you. SEVEN workout programs containing HUNDREDS of workouts. Also there are additional exercise videos included. Keep track of workouts by marking completed activities. Scheduled days off help you reach your running goal while staying injury free.
Choose between interval training workouts, 5K and 10K workouts for beginner and more advanced runners.
Also, if you want your treadmill workouts to be more interactive the app is compatible with the Polar foot pod (Stride Sensor Bluetooth® Smart by Polar). Purchase the Polar foot pod separately, attach it to your shoe and watch the miles add up. NOTE: the app is compatible with the Stride Sensor Bluetooth® Smart by Polar and is NOT compatible with other foot pod brands.
The app is Free! App revenue comes from in app advertisements that popup when a workout is completed. These ads can be disabled with a one time purchase. No subscription services here!”