If you are looking for the Best Rv Parks Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Rv Parks Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Rv Parks Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Rv Parks Android App
1. RV Parks & Campgrounds
“This app was developed to help people find great RV Parks in North America (USA, Canada, Mexico). Completely FREE with NO ADS. Commercial RV parks are sorted by rating and can be viewed in list mode. If you zoom in far enough, you will see gas station, rest areas, stores, etc. Compared to similar applications, this app uses local database, so it works much faster and less dependent on internet, however internet is required to view reviews, maps and pictures.
RV Parks and Campgrounds:
– Privately owned (commercial) RV parks
– Public parks including U.S. Forest Service, State Park, County/City Parks, BLM (The Bureau of Land Management), and Fairgrounds
– U.S. Military Campgrounds, U.S. Air Force FamCamps, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
– Jellystone (Family campgrounds Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park)
– 1000 Trails (Thousand Trails RV Resort & Campgrounds)
– KOA (Kampgrounds of America)
– 55+ Senior Retirement Communities
RV Friendly Stores & Stops:
– Walmart Super Centers, Walmart Neighborhood Markets
– Costco, Sam’s Club, Camping World, CrackerBarrel
– Garder Mountain, Cabela’s, REI, Big5, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Bass Pro Shops
– Rest Areas, Welcome Centers, RV Dump Stations, Casinos, Low Clearance
– Pilot Flying J, TA Travel Centers, Petro Centers, Lovers Travel Stops, AMBEST and more.”
2. Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy
Teladoc® connects you with a U.S. board-certified doctor via web, phone or app. Join over 50 million members and get quality, convenient healthcare and therapy on demand.
Teladoc provides quality healthcare services, including virtual primary care, everyday care, mental health, nutrition, dermatology and expert medical advice in all 50 states via phone, online or app. We have thousands of board-certified doctors, dermatologists, therapists, licensed nurses, nutritionists and leading specialists who can diagnose, recommend treatment and provide prescription medication for many medical issues, including:
– Non-emergency conditions like allergies, flu and sinus infections
– Eczema, psoriasis, rashes, acne, aging and skin care
– Depression, anxiety and relationship issues
– Nutrition and wellness consults
– And more
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Request a visit: Open the Teladoc app to request a visit with a doctor, therapist or dietitian. Then, provide a brief medical history and associated information about your health concern, and pay a copay as low as $0 (with insurance) or a flat fee (without).
Talk to a doctor: For General Medical services, a board-certified doctor reviews your medical history and any submitted images, then contacts you via phone, video or message center. Teladoc visits, including General Medical, Mental Health, Nutrition and Expert Medical Opinion, have no waiting room and no time limit; you can speak to the doctor for as long as you’d like.
Pick up a prescription: If applicable, a Teladoc doctor will listen to and discuss medical concerns with you, offer answers and recommend a treatment plan. If medically necessary, prescription medication can be submitted to a local pharmacy of your choice.
HOW DO I GET TELADOC?
Teladoc is a virtual care service provided to you as a benefit through your employer, health insurance or other organization. If you aren’t eligible for Teladoc through insurance or your employer, you can still access our telehealth services at a flat rate per visit. Visit Teladoc.com or download the app to learn more.
OUR MEMBERS SAY IT BEST
– “I’m a working mom with four kids, so it’s really challenging when one of them gets sick. I can talk to a doctor anytime, 24/7, from anywhere, whether I’m at home or in the office. Teladoc is a game-changer.”
– “I found this therapist who’s really great; she understands me. I credit Teladoc and that therapist for allowing me to see that life didn’t have to be chaos all the time.”
– “In my experiences with Teladoc, I’ve never felt ignored or that they didn’t have time for me. I give credit to the Teladoc dermatologist who looked at the pictures and knew it was something serious.”
SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL
We take your privacy seriously. Your visit is 100% secure, confidential and compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
– #1 in Telehealth Satisfaction with Direct-to-Consumer Providers—J.D. Power, 2021
– Company of the Year—Healthcare Dive, 2020
– Most Innovative Company—Fast Company, 2021
– Largest Virtual Care Company—Forbes, 2020
CONNECT WITH US
– Web: Teladoc.com
– Facebook: facebook.com/Teladoc/
– Twitter: twitter.com/Teladoc
– Instagram: instagram.com/Teladoc/
– Phone: 1-800-Teladoc
The Teladoc app also uses Apple HealthKit integration to enhance your experience
– Our seamless integration with HealthKit enables your doctor to form a better diagnosis
– We import your most recent historical medical details on blood pressure, temperature and heart rate right into the app
– Your doctor will have access to these details before and during your visit
– Our comprehensive view of your health will enhance your interaction with Teladoc”
3. Roadtrippers – Trip Planner
“Turn your road trip into an adventure. Roadtrippers is the world’s #1 road trip planning tool, with more than 25 million trips planned to date covering more than 16.9 billion miles. Whether you’re looking for an RV trip planner app or just planning your next summer road trip, build your route in Roadtrippers and then use our turn-by-turn navigation to lead the way.
Discover millions of places, like local diners and quirky roadside attractions, or scenic points, national parks, and hotels. Get inspiration from our pre-made trip guides of some of the most interesting and once-in-a-lifetime routes you need to see at least once. You’re always five minutes away from something awesome!
You can use Roadtrippers for free to find these great places and come up with some big ideas. Start plotting your route with up to seven waypoints. When you’re ready to go beyond seven, you can upgrade to Roadtrippers Plus, which gives you up to 150 waypoints per trip and a ton more including collaborating with friends, exclusive deals, custom map styles, and offline maps.
Any trips you’ve saved or places you love will sync automatically across devices.
Note: Content currently USA-, Canada-, Australia-, and New Zealand-focused only. Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.”
4. ReserveAmerica Camping
“Looking for a campground for a future camping trip, or need to find a campsite now, for tonight? Use ReserveAmerica’s mobile app to search for available camp and RV sites, yurts, cabins and more in state, federal, and private parks and campgrounds across the U.S. Search by location, date, or amenities, and display search results on a map… View campground details, reviews and photos… Even save your search settings to make finding your next campsite as easy as opening the app!
* Search for available campsites by multiple criteria:
– Near your current location
– Near a city or address
– By name of campground, park, or facility
– The activities and amenities you like
– By arrival date and length of stay
* Filter campgrounds and parks by site features:
– Type of site (RV, Tent, Trailer, Day Use)
– Equipment length
– Electric hook-ups
– Pets allowed
– Accessibility needs
* Display search results on a map or in a list
* Mark campgrounds as favorites
* View campground details, including photos
* Get driving directions
* Read summaries of available campsites
* Reserve your selected campsite through the App or via the call center
* Contribute pictures of the campgrounds taken by you
* 3D Touch Features (Peek at location of the site on the map and pop to see search results in a map)
This is the official camping app from ReserveAmerica.com, part of Aspira. Learn more about Aspira’s outdoor recreation technologies at AspiraConnect.com.”
5. RV Parky
“Completely FREE with NO ADS or In-app purchases. Built by a full timer to help RVers on the road. Don’t be fooled by copy-cats that charge you to unlock the app, this is the most complete collection of RV parks, camp grounds, rest areas, gas stations, and stores. Get information, view pictures, get directions to where you are headed to next.
– Includes RV Parks categorized by: Commercially Owned, Public Parks, Military Camp, 55+, KOA, Jellystone, Casino
– RV friendly stores like Camping World, Cabela’s, Cracker Barrel, and Walmart
– Rest Areas and Welcome Centers
– Fuel Stops including Flying J’s, Pilot, and TA Travel Centers
– Low bridge warnings
For North America (USA, Canada, Mexico)”
6. “FreeRoam – Campgrounds, Boondocking & RV Parks”
Find the best campsites to stay at:
– Filter by cell signal, weather, safety, crowdedness and more
– US Public Land (BLM, USFS) and cell coverage map overlays
– Find nearby dump sites, fresh water, groceries, propane, cell towers, etc…
– View low clearance bridges and tunnels, for tall RVs
– Watch videos of others describing the campsites
– Review campsites and and add photos
– Offline support built-in
Find overnight parking locations:
– Search for Walmarts, Casinos and Rest Areas that allow overnight RV parking
Plan out your trip
– RV Trip planner that maps all planned (and past) stops
– Find campgrounds, Walmarts, etc… near your route
– See how much of a detour from your route each stop is
– Route around low clearances
Chat with other boondockers
– Meet new people and keep in touch with those you’ve met
– See other campers nearby (optional feature)
– Get information on helpful products for boondocking and camping
This is a new product and we want to make it as helpful as possible, combining features from multiple apps into one. Please let us know what you would like to see added or improved! We’re inclusive of everyone – 5th wheel, vanlife, skoolie, motorhome, travel trailer, you name it 🙂
FreeRoam is built by FreeRoam Foundation, a non-profit focused on helping people enjoy nature in a respectful, sustainable way.”