If you are looking for the Best Samsung iPhone App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Samsung iPhone App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Samsung iPhone App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Samsung iPhone App
1. myTifi remote for Samsung TV
“Control your Samsung Smart TV with gestures from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
Use the touchpad and keyboard to control the TV’s web browser.
In contrast to other apps, myTifi supports the latest Samsung Smart TVs.
myTifi uses the revolutionary Smart Control; one screen to control all basic functions of your TV:
• Swipe gestures to change the volume and channel.
• Configurable buttons with the network logo; just press a logo and your TV goes to the matching channel (e.g. 28) directly! This even works with digital media boxes via the IR extender on the F-Series and H-Series TV.
• Start TV apps on a Samsung H-Series (model year 2014) or later TV.
• Directly switch to a source (like HDMI-1) with customizable buttons (like “PlayStation”)
• Tap with 2 fingers to mute.
• Macros; record a series of commands to easily replay them later. E.g. the volume 10 levels down during commercial breaks.
• Auto-Mute; on an incoming or accepted phone call, the Mute command is send to suppress the audio. When the call is finished it is send again to restore the audio.
• Auto-Zap; let myTifi cycle through your favourite channels, to search for an interesting broadcast or populate your EPG quickly.
• iCloud; share your settings between all your devices.
The tab ‘Navigate’ can launch the TV web browser directly. Control the cursor with your finger with the touchpad.
Send text to your TV with the iOS keyboard, e.g. a web address.
myTifi supports all Samsung Smart TVs from model year 2010 up to the latest 2021 models:
• Samsung A-Series + QLED (2021)
• Samsung T-Series + QLED (2020)
• Samsung R-Series + QLED (2019)
• Samsung N-Series + QLED (2018)
• Samsung M-Series + QLED (2017)
• Samsung K-Series (2016)
• Samsung J-Series (2015)
• Samsung H-Series (2014)
• Samsung F-Series (2013)
• Samsung E(S/H)-Series (2012)
• Samsung D-Series TV (2011)
• Samsung C-Series TV (2010)
Try myTifi and you will be amazed. It’s downloaded by over 7 million of users:
Geepee1952: “It just simply works. It finds the TV quickly every time and has been 100% reliable.”
London Tony: “Easy and fast to set up. Channels sync perfectly between iPhone and iPad. Excellent developer support.”
Dudeman0990: “Great app! Works much more quickly than factory remote and lets me use the keyboard on my smart tv so I dont have to scroll thru letters when navigating my tv. Thanks!”
When you use an external set-top Box (STB) to watch television (such as Xfinity or Sky), you need to configure the function ‘Universal Remote’ in your TV Menu. The TV will then transmit the commands from myTifi to the STB, so it will switch channels.
For more info, see our manual at https://imkapps.com
During the first 25 connections to your TV you can evaluate all Premium features:
• myTifi on Apple Watch
• switch on TV (K-Series or higher)
• Smart Source
• Smart Control
• keyboard and touchpad
• no advertisement
After the evaluation period, the standard version will apply.
You can easily become a Premium user by a one-time purchase.
The sections “Data used to track you” and “Data linked to you” are only used for advertisement in the Standard version.
When purchasing the Premium or Ad-free version, only “Data not linked to you” is applicable for our internal diagnostics.
This makes myTifi the most privacy aware remote control app in the App Store.
iMKapps and myTifi are not related in any way to Samsung Electronics.”
2. Remote for Samsung
Please feel free to contact us on email@example.com
– Remote for Samsung is not an official product of Samsung Electronics.
– Remote for Samsung is not affiliated with or endorsed by Samsung Electronics.
– Oz Shabbatth (the developer) is not affiliated with Samsung Electronics company.
– Remote for Samsung is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of the companies in the App bar feature.
3. Remotie – Remote Samsung TV
Easily interact with your TV using your phone or tablet. Navigate the Smart Hub and applications’ content, search in the Browser, control playback, enter text, control in games, change volume and switch channels — Remotie will help you to uncover all the possibilities of your Smart TV.
– Fully functional remote control for Smart TV;
– Large touchpad (In-App Purchase);
– Keyboard (In-App Purchase);
– Automatic connection to a device;
Text input limitations:
Text input is only available in the Smart Hub apps which support Samsung keyboard. The keyboard will appear on mobile device screen automatically after you activate the input field on your TV screen. Some services, like Netflix, YouTube and others, have their own keyboards and are not supported by Remotie.
User can subscribe for unlimited access to Premium features. Subscribed users have unlimited use of the Touchpad, Keyboard, Colored buttons, Playback controls, TV Apps without ads.
1-year Subscription with a 7-days free trial period – $19.99.
Prices are equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in USD. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. For details please visit the link https://support.apple.com/HT202039.
When current trial/subscription period expires, user will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period can not be canceled. After subscription expires, user will no longer be able to use Interaction tab.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Kraftwerk 9, Inc is not an affiliated entity of Samsung Electronics, and Remotie application is not an official product of Samsung.”
4. SamRemote – smart tv remote
“SamRemote is a virtual remote control that lets you control your smart TV.
To use the remote control, you must have your mobile / tablet is on the same wifi network as your TV and you accept the message that appears on your TV. Because the application runs through the wireless network , it is not necessary to be close to the TV .
If by mistake you have refused the confirmation message of your TV ( Message for establishing communication ) , it is possible to change your selection by going to :
/ Menu / Network / AllShare Settings
In addition to a careful representation of the remote control , you can use all the functionality of the real remote.
SamRemote is neither an official Samsung product, nor are we affiliated with the Samsung Electronics company.”
5. Smart Remote For Samsung TV
“Smart Remote for Samsung TV lets you control your Smart TV over the network and is compatible with all generations, starting from Series B all the way to Series N series and newer:
– Samsung TV – B Series – released in 2009
– Samsung TV – C Series – released in 2010
– Samsung TV – D Series – released in 2011
– Samsung TV – E Series – released in 2012
– Samsung TV – F Series – released in 2013
– Samsung TV – G Series – released in 2014
– Samsung TV – H Series – released in 2014
– Samsung TV – J Series – released in 2015
– Samsung TV – K Series – released in 2016
– Samsung TV – L Series – released in 2017
– Samsung TV – M Series – released in 2017
– Samsung TV – N Series – released in 2017
With this app, you’ll be able to connect to your TV when it is on, change channels, navigate through your apps (on certain models), launch TV shows on Netflix & much more! Here’s a full feature list:
– full remote functionality – channels, menu, apps, navigation, etc ..
– favorite channels – one click gets you to your favorite channels
– gesture mode for eyes-free navigation to your TV
– control multiple TVs from a single app
– very limited ads! just one small banner at the bottom
– full keyboard on supported models and apps
Having problems controlling your TV ? Please email us and we’ll do our best to help!
Please note that this application cannot turn on your TV. Your TV is not connected to WiFi when it is OFF, so it can’t accept commands”
Control your Samsung Smart TVs, appliances, and SmartThings-compatible devices.
With SmartThings, you can connect and control multiple devices quicker and easier. No matter where you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances (refrigerator, wine cellar, washer, dryer, oven range, dishwasher, cooktop, robot vacuum, air conditioner, air purifier and etc.), TVs, and speakers registered on the server.[Key features]– Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
– Group multiple devices into a Mode and operate them simultaneously.
– Configure the settings of devices, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
– Devices can be used together by inviting others to the place where the device is registered.
– The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
※ Some features may not be available in all countries.[App requirements]Some mobile devices may not be supported.
– iOS 12.0 or later / iPhone 6 or later / iPad mini 2 or later
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
• Microphone: Used to set up ultrasonic sensor-equipped devices [Optional access permissions]• Camera: Scan QR codes.
• Location: to automate actions using GPS (GPS optional)
Used to find Wi-Fi information to add devices with iOS 13 or later versions
• Contacts: Used to verify user information that will be used when sending text messages”