If you are looking for the Best Samsung Tv App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Samsung Tv App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Samsung Tv App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Samsung Tv App For iPhone
1. myTifi remote for Samsung TV
“Control your Samsung Smart TV with gestures from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
Use the touchpad and keyboard to control the TV’s web browser.
In contrast to other apps, myTifi supports the latest Samsung Smart TVs.
myTifi uses the revolutionary Smart Control; one screen to control all basic functions of your TV:
• Swipe gestures to change the volume and channel.
• Configurable buttons with the network logo; just press a logo and your TV goes to the matching channel (e.g. 28) directly! This even works with digital media boxes via the IR extender on the F-Series and H-Series TV.
• Start TV apps on a Samsung H-Series (model year 2014) or later TV.
• Directly switch to a source (like HDMI-1) with customizable buttons (like “PlayStation”)
• Tap with 2 fingers to mute.
• Macros; record a series of commands to easily replay them later. E.g. the volume 10 levels down during commercial breaks.
• Auto-Mute; on an incoming or accepted phone call, the Mute command is send to suppress the audio. When the call is finished it is send again to restore the audio.
• Auto-Zap; let myTifi cycle through your favourite channels, to search for an interesting broadcast or populate your EPG quickly.
• iCloud; share your settings between all your devices.
The tab ‘Navigate’ can launch the TV web browser directly. Control the cursor with your finger with the touchpad.
Send text to your TV with the iOS keyboard, e.g. a web address.
myTifi supports all Samsung Smart TVs from model year 2010 up to the latest 2021 models:
• Samsung A-Series + QLED (2021)
• Samsung T-Series + QLED (2020)
• Samsung R-Series + QLED (2019)
• Samsung N-Series + QLED (2018)
• Samsung M-Series + QLED (2017)
• Samsung K-Series (2016)
• Samsung J-Series (2015)
• Samsung H-Series (2014)
• Samsung F-Series (2013)
• Samsung E(S/H)-Series (2012)
• Samsung D-Series TV (2011)
• Samsung C-Series TV (2010)
Try myTifi and you will be amazed. It’s downloaded by over 7 million of users:
Geepee1952: “It just simply works. It finds the TV quickly every time and has been 100% reliable.”
London Tony: “Easy and fast to set up. Channels sync perfectly between iPhone and iPad. Excellent developer support.”
Dudeman0990: “Great app! Works much more quickly than factory remote and lets me use the keyboard on my smart tv so I dont have to scroll thru letters when navigating my tv. Thanks!”
When you use an external set-top Box (STB) to watch television (such as Xfinity or Sky), you need to configure the function ‘Universal Remote’ in your TV Menu. The TV will then transmit the commands from myTifi to the STB, so it will switch channels.
For more info, see our manual at https://imkapps.com
During the first 25 connections to your TV you can evaluate all Premium features:
• myTifi on Apple Watch
• switch on TV (K-Series or higher)
• Smart Source
• Smart Control
• keyboard and touchpad
• no advertisement
After the evaluation period, the standard version will apply.
You can easily become a Premium user by a one-time purchase.
The sections “Data used to track you” and “Data linked to you” are only used for advertisement in the Standard version.
When purchasing the Premium or Ad-free version, only “Data not linked to you” is applicable for our internal diagnostics.
This makes myTifi the most privacy aware remote control app in the App Store.
iMKapps and myTifi are not related in any way to Samsung Electronics.”
2. Remotie – Remote Samsung TV
Easily interact with your TV using your phone or tablet. Navigate the Smart Hub and applications’ content, search in the Browser, control playback, enter text, control in games, change volume and switch channels — Remotie will help you to uncover all the possibilities of your Smart TV.
– Fully functional remote control for Smart TV;
– Large touchpad (In-App Purchase);
– Keyboard (In-App Purchase);
– Automatic connection to a device;
Text input limitations:
Text input is only available in the Smart Hub apps which support Samsung keyboard. The keyboard will appear on mobile device screen automatically after you activate the input field on your TV screen. Some services, like Netflix, YouTube and others, have their own keyboards and are not supported by Remotie.
User can subscribe for unlimited access to Premium features. Subscribed users have unlimited use of the Touchpad, Keyboard, Colored buttons, Playback controls, TV Apps without ads.
1-year Subscription with a 7-days free trial period – $19.99.
Prices are equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in USD. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. For details please visit the link https://support.apple.com/HT202039.
When current trial/subscription period expires, user will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period can not be canceled. After subscription expires, user will no longer be able to use Interaction tab.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Kraftwerk 9, Inc is not an affiliated entity of Samsung Electronics, and Remotie application is not an official product of Samsung.”
3. Screen Mirroring Samsung TV
To mirror video as well as audio, please make sure that you start mirroring when you are in the app (Photos, YouTube, Facebook etc.) that you want to mirror to your TV.
This works on any Samsung Smart TV from the 2012 models onward. Which model year do you have? You can see that by looking at the middle letter in your model type (on the back of your Samsung TV).
E = 2012
F = 2013
H = 2014
J = 2015
K = 2016
M = 2017
N = 2018
R = 2019
T = 2020
Q = QLED (also supported)
UE55_E_S8000 = 2012.
UE78_H_U8500L = 2014.
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1 and 3). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Samsung TV. Don’t use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for Samsung TV app. It will start looking for your Samsung TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, please select it. When you use this app for the first time, depending on your model Samsung TV, the TV might ask you to “allow” the connection. In that case, take your TV Remote Control and press OK to allow the connection from your TV to your iPhone or iPad.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don’t work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the TV that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for Samsung TV app and click on Stop Mirroring.
Limitations and known issues:
Some apps block Screen Mirroring. This means that application developers can choose themselves if they want to block Screen Mirroring. For instance, Netflix, Disney and AppleTV+ have decided to block this.
You can purchase the Mirror for Samsung TV Pro Version through an in app purchase.
The Pro Version has the following features:
1. Adds audio to the screen mirroring
2. Provides for free lifetime updates of the app
3. Gives the option to choose higher screen resolutions, like 720p and 1080p
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
What our users are saying:
“Amazing” – 5 STARS – by Pmanswah
At first I thought it was going to trash then saw the reviews and thought they were bots.I bought the app and used it and it worked perfectly perfect sound and audio this app is a match made in heaven for me.
Please give us feedback by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org”
4. Smart Remote For Samsung TV
“Smart Remote for Samsung TV lets you control your Smart TV over the network and is compatible with all generations, starting from Series B all the way to Series N series and newer:
– Samsung TV – B Series – released in 2009
– Samsung TV – C Series – released in 2010
– Samsung TV – D Series – released in 2011
– Samsung TV – E Series – released in 2012
– Samsung TV – F Series – released in 2013
– Samsung TV – G Series – released in 2014
– Samsung TV – H Series – released in 2014
– Samsung TV – J Series – released in 2015
– Samsung TV – K Series – released in 2016
– Samsung TV – L Series – released in 2017
– Samsung TV – M Series – released in 2017
– Samsung TV – N Series – released in 2017
With this app, you’ll be able to connect to your TV when it is on, change channels, navigate through your apps (on certain models), launch TV shows on Netflix & much more! Here’s a full feature list:
– full remote functionality – channels, menu, apps, navigation, etc ..
– favorite channels – one click gets you to your favorite channels
– gesture mode for eyes-free navigation to your TV
– control multiple TVs from a single app
– very limited ads! just one small banner at the bottom
– full keyboard on supported models and apps
Having problems controlling your TV ? Please email us and we’ll do our best to help!
Please note that this application cannot turn on your TV. Your TV is not connected to WiFi when it is OFF, so it can’t accept commands”
5. Smart Remote for Samsung TVs
[Features]– Remote controls your TV
“Smart Remote lets you easily control your Samsung smart TV. Smart Remote only supports 2010(C Series), 2011(D Series), 2012(E Series), 2013(F Series), 2014(H Series), 2015(J Series), 2016(K), 2017(Q/M), 2018(Q/N), 2019(Q/R) and 2020(Q/T) Samsung Smart TV.
Make sure your phone and smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
– Mouse / Keyboard control for TV
– Automatically connect previously connected devices
– Beam your photos.
Smart Remote for Samsung Smart TV works with all iOS running version 8.0 software or later
In-App-Purchase details for Pro features
* Pro Features (One time payment) : $3.99 – One time payment for lifetime
*Smart Remote application is not an official product of Samsung.
*Smart Remote does not support Youtube, Netflix application.”